NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping melter.
What a time to be alive in same sentence as my Granda is not alive… Jesus Christ
If my granda would be that effected I wouldn’t do it 😝

Especially as this is the same granda dying that she has made content for years griefjourney sad anxiety blah blah blah!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping melter.
What a time to be alive in same sentence as my Granda is not alive… Jesus Christ
I’ve never met a Tyrone fan yet that would kit themselves out in Armagh gear. Surely if her boyfriend is such a big football fan that would be a major ick! Just reeks of pick me behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve never met a Tyrone fan yet that would kit themselves out in Armagh gear. Surely if her boyfriend is such a big football fan that would be a major ick! Just reeks of pick me behaviour
I wouldn’t do it even as a dare!
And I’m not as much of a GAA Tyrone head she always made herself out to be.
I’m more the Sam chasing variety as I’ve aged 😝

And especially the Tyrone Armagh rivalry!

Reactions: 4
Andrea McCarragher’s parenting skills / boundaries are shocking then she has the cheek to complain / eye roll about her child’s behaviour…

She lets the child, who is not even 2, eat ice lollies at like 7am, sits glued to TV/iPad etc, and generally lets her walk all over her (eg demanding a different outfit in that recent video) then complains about it. I have a similar aged child and I’m all for offering choice, but like here’s a choice of 2 outfits, stick it on, no going back. 3 meals a day, a few snacks if needed, no ice lollies at 7am. Set some boundaries and stop complaining that your child is doing your head in / “breathing through the high heart rates” 🫠 with that caption I was expecting the child to start trying to nosedive off the changing table!

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping melter.
second hand embarrassment for her. Id say her boyfriends friends get a quare laugh at her. The ultimate definition of a “pick me, pick me”. Changing her whole identity the minute she gets a man. Pathetic

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!
Totally agree. I like some of the recipes but pinch of nom has them first usually.

Reactions: 1