NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!
I’ve did few his stuff all stinking

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone any gossip on where they happy head Synglegal disappeared to? One day FT influenced next day packs it all in? 🤔😂
She's at the jobcentre looking for work can't be seen on social media 🤣🤣 my friend is on her personal account and said she has no work now. Out parting at the weekend to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🤮🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging 🤡

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🤮🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging 🤡

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose 🙄

No mention of his onlyfans? I think he's trying to sweep that under the carpet. He gives me the absolute creeps.

Reactions: 3
Ryan Curtis - the ex gf /leah mccourt rumours must be true. His ex must be a piece of work.
Haven’t met Leah but the ex Emma is a serious wet wipe so I personally would be shocked if she wasn’t spurred on by Leah, especially if she was in a rough way mentally! All Leah’s posts about her bro, seems to have completely turned on him

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Jessica Ireland is a right miserable goat, I would be mortified not paying a share for the caravan just because I had flights to get 🤬 also spending just £10 at the arcade because others were spending she has no shame to even say it right beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 9
Jessica Ireland is a right miserable goat, I would be mortified not paying a share for the caravan just because I had flights to get 🤬 also spending just £10 at the arcade because others were spending she has no shame to even say it right beggy Mitchell
She really is tight as a drum. Very stingy with everything and boring as hell.

Here! YOUS'INS!!!
Is Andrea McCarragher pregnant? You'd never know.

Also big Fitz doing a GRWM with her shite Voduz products 🥴
Why oh wow do ppl talk shite to these influencers, like why tell lies. We all have eyes ffs.

I actually thought this was your doll from baby reindeer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope, I can't be watching
someone like this!
Vomit 🤢
She such drop that knife an chop a toe, that would be more entertaining
I think I'm gonna block her because she just chats shite every video. She thinks everyone living round her talks about her or gossips about her, she's a complete nut job