NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend also seems to not make absolutely any effort for her whatsoever, if you have listened to her stories today she just sounds so desperate
HER STORY THIS MORNING… soooo embarrassing.

openly admitting people including his mates are questioning why she’s kitted out head to toe in Armagh gear I would die off.

she’s the most embarrassing pick me, teen girl vibes I’ve ever seen. “I cannot go back to being single so no one piggyback on the Armagh tickets when we go to every match” bleeping hell 💀

he makes zero effort with her, she seems to be a glorified cheerleader/blowup doll that lays in wait for him.

also he refuses to be on her social media. She said “he doesn’t want to be known as the Synglegal BF” like listen to that statement. He’s embarrassed of you from the get-go

she’s definitely the kind of girl to be sitting with friends and jumps when phone rings and dumps the plans to see a man.

she’ll be single again before ya know it

never heard the expression eggs in one basket SEANA ffs, he’s meant to adjust his life to you too if you’re wanting longevity.

it’ll all end in tears for she’s no self respect and anyone can see that - including Mr Armagh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been told he's just a normal lad, and taking his time getting into the whole 'relationship' thing. He gets the piss taken out of him constantly by his mates and he's warned her to keep him off her insta. But if she was going out with one of my mates I'd have to tell her to calm the duck down?? She's near manic when she goes out anywhere with him.

I've been told he's just a normal lad, and taking his time getting into the whole 'relationship' thing. He gets the piss taken out of him constantly by his mates and he's warned her to keep him off her insta. But if she was going out with one of my mates I'd have to tell her to calm the duck down?? She's near manic when she goes out anywhere with him.
Does he see her insta the way she goes on about him and talking about moving in? Surely any normal fella would run for the hills she's clingy needy obsessive nearly. If she was too tired to go out Saturday why did she not just leave him to it with no job on the cards surely ud be watching the penny's.
If she wasn't such a dose I'd near feel sorry for her

Reactions: 5
HER STORY THIS MORNING… soooo embarrassing.

openly admitting people including his mates are questioning why she’s kitted out head to toe in Armagh gear I would die off.

she’s the most embarrassing pick me, teen girl vibes I’ve ever seen. “I cannot go back to being single so no one piggyback on the Armagh tickets when we go to every match” bleeping hell 💀

he makes zero effort with her, she seems to be a glorified cheerleader/blowup doll that lays in wait for him.

also he refuses to be on her social media. She said “he doesn’t want to be known as the Synglegal BF” like listen to that statement. He’s embarrassed of you from the get-go

she’s definitely the kind of girl to be sitting with friends and jumps when phone rings and dumps the plans to see a man.

she’ll be single again before ya know it

never heard the expression eggs in one basket SEANA ffs, he’s meant to adjust his life to you too if you’re wanting longevity.

it’ll all end in tears for she’s no self respect and anyone can see that - including Mr Armagh.
She has a post up on Facebook about how her Granda would be disgusted at her wearing an Armagh top and a pic of her and the bf underneath. He has long hair and tattoos and just from looking at him I get the impression he wouldn’t be a fan of her online antics. She was a big Tyrone fanatic before now having a boyfriend from Armagh is her whole identity 🙄 the next time Tyrone play Armagh will she still go in her Armagh jersey?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Who is Roisin Doherty talking about? She says she’s aware that other influencers are talking about her and saying that she’s scaremongering about skin cancer 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who is Roisin Doherty talking about? She says she’s aware that other influencers are talking about her and saying that she’s scaremongering about skin cancer 😳
Was just going to ask this. Who's rattled Roisin? Awful what she is going through but I think alot of the sharing is for attention.

Reactions: 6
I have to say I have lots of issues with influencers but someone using their profile to raise awareness of skin cancer can only be good thing!
I am horrified by the amount of people who casually have told me in recent weeks that they are on the sun beds ahead of their holidays “to get a base tan”. They should be banned. There definitely is not enough awareness about the dangers of the sun.

Reactions: 17
Was just going to ask this. Who's rattled Roisin? Awful what she is going through but I think alot of the sharing is for attention.
Well after seeing that Ciara fitnfab one let her child get burnt so badly on holidays that she needed hospital treatment I don’t see anything wrong with her showing the dangers of sun exposure.
I did see that Elle Designs one share something at the weekend but I’m not sure if that’s what she’s talking about? She shared a post about the health benefits of the sun and then said something about the importance of getting out in the sun and the chemicals in spfs being more harmful than the sun itself 🙄 not even sure they follow each other so could be unrelated.

• Wow
She has a post up on Facebook about how her Granda would be disgusted at her wearing an Armagh top and a pic of her and the bf underneath. He has long hair and tattoos and just from looking at him I get the impression he wouldn’t be a fan of her online antics. She was a big Tyrone fanatic before now having a boyfriend from Armagh is her whole identity 🙄 the next time Tyrone play Armagh will she still go in her Armagh jersey?
She really shouldn’t be settling for having to traipse around the country after his hobbies every weekend. Go get yourself a better man gal!

• Heart
She really shouldn’t be settling for having to traipse around the country after his hobbies every weekend. Go get yourself a better man gal!
If she's not happy following GAA she should find someone with the same interests as herself. Plenty are happy to follow their teams, and have partners who are happy to have them with them. 😅

If she's not happy following GAA she should find someone with the same interests as herself. Plenty are happy to follow their teams, and have partners who are happy to have them with them. 😅
Oh definitely but I meant she has fully moulded to his interests and does what he likes. It seems he rarely spends time with her family & friends or makes the effort to drive to her more often. Be interesting to see if that changes once his club season ends too?

• Heart
Tbf she always followed the GAA, I remember her going to plenty of Tyrone matches, it’s just that she’s switched allegiance to Armagh now she’s with him

It’s the neck of her saying that he better get a ticket for the semi final
Her words
I hope there is not a lot of bandwagoning and lots of people start getting tickets that haven’t been all year!

is that not what she has been doing all year - bandwagoning or she wouldn’t see him. Potentially taking a seat that a genuine fan of Armagh could have been in 😜

• Haha
SyngleGal - She made the UTV live news 😜

Know that weird one - where you aren’t watching and something catches your eye. I was knee deep on the Jay Slater threads

Noticed herself striding to the match 😜
Had to rewind to check and grab the receipt!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Well spotted! She will secretly be delighted that the world now has proof that she has a bf and that shes Armaghs biggest fan🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well spotted! She will secretly be delighted that the world now has proof that she has a bf and that shes Armaghs biggest fan🤣🤣🤣
Wonder is he a huge fan of her putting on concerts in her living room. My niece is 8 and does that. Seana is a overgrown child and has clearly been babied. She would want to give her head a wobble complete dose what give you the skitter