NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bored of Lunch

now his stuff is good BUT he literally rips off everyone else’s recipes! Nearly every recipe he shares I’ve seen before from someone else. Plagiarism much?? Making a fortune from other people!
I’ve did few his stuff all stinking

Reactions: 6
Anyone any gossip on where they happy head Synglegal disappeared to? One day FT influenced next day packs it all in?
She's at the jobcentre looking for work can't be seen on social media my friend is on her personal account and said she has no work now. Out parting at the weekend to celebrate

Reactions: 6
Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose

Reactions: 7
Him and his swinging… he’s not scared of sex the Ick! 🫣

He is irritating, fake and minging

Starkly different from wee Gerry L who I think Is such a witty and fun character without being a dirt bird like thon dose

No mention of his onlyfans? I think he's trying to sweep that under the carpet. He gives me the absolute creeps.

Reactions: 4
Ryan Curtis - the ex gf /leah mccourt rumours must be true. His ex must be a piece of work.
Haven’t met Leah but the ex Emma is a serious wet wipe so I personally would be shocked if she wasn’t spurred on by Leah, especially if she was in a rough way mentally! All Leah’s posts about her bro, seems to have completely turned on him

Reactions: 2
Jessica Ireland is a right miserable goat, I would be mortified not paying a share for the caravan just because I had flights to get also spending just £10 at the arcade because others were spending she has no shame to even say it right beggy Mitchell

Reactions: 9
She really is tight as a drum. Very stingy with everything and boring as hell.

Reactions: 3
Here! YOUS'INS!!!
Is Andrea McCarragher pregnant? You'd never know.

Also big Fitz doing a GRWM with her shite Voduz products
Why oh wow do ppl talk shite to these influencers, like why tell lies. We all have eyes ffs.

I actually thought this was your doll from baby reindeer

Reactions: 10
Nope, I can't be watching
someone like this!
Vomit
She such drop that knife an chop a toe, that would be more entertaining
I think I'm gonna block her because she just chats shite every video. She thinks everyone living round her talks about her or gossips about her, she's a complete nut job

Reactions: 3