NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually astounded at how good McCarragher’s kids’ speech is! She’s not even 2!!

Reactions: 4
Does Caitlyn Lendrum have her own thread
Yeah, but I usually just post on here about her. She's a melter.
These dresses she's trying on, turn to the side Caitlyn because you aren't fooling us, a few months ago we though you were pregnant and the dress doesn't take a belly away.
Stop trying to sell us stuff that will end up making us look like we've been stuffed into a sausage skin.
She literally says she looks like she's been to LA and surgically created 💀 😂 she's not short on confidence this one.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone any gossip on where they happy head Synglegal disappeared to? One day FT influenced next day packs it all in? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah, but I usually just post on here about her. She's a melter.
These dresses she's trying on, turn to the side Caitlyn because you aren't fooling us, a few months ago we though you were pregnant and the dress doesn't take a belly away.
Stop trying to sell us stuff that will end up making us look like we've been stuffed into a sausage skin.
She literally says she looks like she's been to LA and surgically created 💀 😂 she's not short on confidence this one.
As the saying goes if she was chocolate she would eat herself

Reactions: 4
and the most obviously aimed one of all 'nobody that has spoken bad about me will be holding my child' 😬 big yikes, poor baby isn't even born yet and there's all that in-fighting. Maybe should've held off on trying to get pregnant in that toxic relationship.
Weebelfastchick
Totally aimed at the ex, otherwise of course no one who has spoken bad about you would even be near your child. She’s clearly already fretting about splitting time with the ex. By the sounds of this she is going to be hard bloody work! Cant see it staying amicable for long at all

Reactions: 7
Weebelfastchick
Totally aimed at the ex, otherwise of course no one who has spoken bad about you would even be near your child. She’s clearly already fretting about splitting time with the ex. By the sounds of this she is going to be hard bloody work! Cant see it staying amicable for long at all
Has she split with him?......she never mentions it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7