NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gotten worse. Her clit must be so big that she's riding the bf now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That lip filler was a paid actor… dissolve that tit gyal 💀

the video of her applying some gold bronze liquid stuff all around neck and her necklaces without removing the necklaces was giving PTSD, everything she does seems so grubby. The filler, the make up, the tan it’s all terrible 🤢

Reactions: 7
the video of her applying some gold bronze liquid stuff all around neck and her necklaces without removing the necklaces was giving PTSD, everything she does seems so grubby. The filler, the make up, the tan it’s all terrible 🤢
I thought exactly the same. Would it kill you to move your hair out of the way too before applying everything 🤮 The filth of the hands and dressing gown is rotten too. And the way she's poured into every outfit now, I'm assuming because she's paid for them we all get to look at them every minute of the day too 😑

Reactions: 7
Wtf is this weirdo on seriously. Been deleted either by her or tiktok. Luckily I screen grabbed it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wee belfast chick and her “rules” i get some of them but some seem aimed at the ex, with the no shouting (her mums rule) and the name etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf is this weirdo on seriously. Been deleted either by her or tiktok. Luckily I screen grabbed it.
What in the name of good duck have I just watched. I honestly think she is nuts. Like actual cuckoo. That's embarrassing. Wonder what her kids or family think. Good job on the screen record.
Surely her followers who blow smoke up her arse and tell her how "good looking" she is 😂😂 (it's a heavy heavy filter) can watch that and think wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wee belfast chick and her “rules” i get some of them but some seem aimed at the ex, with the no shouting (her mums rule) and the name etc
and the most obviously aimed one of all 'nobody that has spoken bad about me will be holding my child' 😬 big yikes, poor baby isn't even born yet and there's all that in-fighting. Maybe should've held off on trying to get pregnant in that toxic relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6