NI Influencers #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This absolute nob head is all over my FYP ffs.
She's starting to believe this is how she really looks, claiming she was chatted up by someone half her age. What a load of balls.
I've seen you without the filters and talk about catfish. She's a fkn clown, her content is embarrassing/cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I didn’t mind her but it’s just sell sell sell now
I've got my own woman at home who moans. Why would I want to go on tiktok and listen to all these other women??
---
This absolute nob head is all over my FYP ffs.
She's starting to believe this is how she really looks, claiming she was chatted up by someone half her age. What a load of balls.
I've seen you without the filters and talk about catfish. She's a fkn clown, her content is embarrassing/cringe.
Please post the photos of her without the filters

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was concerned about her 1 day she had a TikTok at work if you paused u could see names she works in hospital obviously but she since deleted
Any of them of them recording anywhere in work and/or in uniform at any hospital or medical facility, or anywhere for that matter is in uniform, needs reported to the Trust for disciplinary procedures under their policy!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Any of them of them recording anywhere in work and/or in uniform at any hospital or medical facility, or anywhere for that matter is in uniform, needs reported to the Trust for disciplinary procedures under their policy!
And for any of you who think this might be a bit OTT saying that imagine if it was your relative they were looking after in whatever capacity or role they play in the overall patient journey.

Reactions: 7
Rory Martin is always filming in his uniform, granted he’s in the car or in a staff room but definitely still in uniform.

Rory Martin is a call handler who only wears his uniform to play into the whole “men in uniform” thing/play pretend to be a paramedic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Heads melted 🫠 had to go to Dublin today so listened to kegs podcast the latest 1. Has anyone listened to it 😬

• Haha
He’s a walking ICK… Jesus 🤢🤣😆🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And for any of you who think this might be a bit OTT saying that imagine if it was your relative they were looking after in whatever capacity or role they play in the overall patient journey.
Absolutely agree. And the trusts all have extremely strict policies around this. No photos should be taken anywhere including in offices.

Reactions: 6
Rory Martin is a call handler who only wears his uniform to play into the whole “men in uniform” thing/play pretend to be a paramedic
ah really?! I actually quite like him. I adore his house! And his wee cups etc I’d say he is a nice person. Tik tok is a wee bit cringe. But he is easy on the eye 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chantelle mckenna I know she made her instagram a “work” one but she never seems to have the baby she had recently

Reactions: 1