New Zealand Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From now on can we just refer to Jordan as Nana Whittaker please. It makes her sound more pleasant.
shes so bloody boring - no personality, I don't know what people see in her. Her "Thelma" obsession irks me for starters. Which takes me to Lisa Hay - can't stand her either.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think that @lovefromyourdads take marks parents out with them all the time so they don’t have to pay or something just seems odd how tonight they are with a bunch of friends and there family there too but maybe not idk but they are just always there
I’d put money on it being because Mark can’t stand Christian’s company and insists on his parents tagging along too. He alllllwaaaays looks uncomfortable. One day I hope he grabs Christian’s phone and throws it in that super awesome swimming pool #jealoustheyhavelotsofmoney

shes so bloody boring - no personality, I don't know what people see in her. Her "Thelma" obsession irks me for starters. Which takes me to Lisa Hay - can't stand her either.
I’ve forgotten these people exist ! Lisa Hayes…. Takes us right along to old mate HMHC 😳💩🖕🏼

Reactions: 3
Ugh, no body is worst than Jordan Whittaker- SO many ads 😑
But yeah, pretty tit for Stacey to get money off her Insta following and then disappear 😒
I also hate how Stacey gave her account away, meaning that some random has access to all the private messages from over the years, where I’m sure people have given details about their lives to her

Reactions: 4
Sera Lilly has always had massive issues, remember the debacle when she trademarked Makaia and Millie’s website names 😹 but I agree for someone who’s been on a weight loss journey she has no movement or personal growth

Sera also has so many businesses! Surely not all hers? 😴
I remember YEARS ago was “training” cause had a goal of doing like a bodybuilding show or similar, years later she weighs so much more. That’s fine, no hate, but don’t market yourself as a weightlos guru to help others when you can’t help yourself..

I remember YEARS ago was “training” cause had a goal of doing like a bodybuilding show or similar, years later she weighs so much more. That’s fine, no hate, but don’t market yourself as a weightlos guru to help others when you can’t help yourself..
Omg I remember that! She had some news crew following her on her “journey” too… another thing that didn’t eventuate. A bit like when she started her new career at a PR firm that lasted all of a week before they dropped her. I think I originally started following her because of her partnership with rapid fitness (the OG keto program) but that turned to tit quickly too and I think they got lawyers involved 😬 and then of course there was her “bestie” who she originally filmed all of her workouts for her new fitness app… another relationship busted and she had re-record all of the videos when the mate stopped talking to her. She’s obviously very troubled and has no place being an “influencer” for thousands who blindly follow her. Like I said early, it’s predatory and dangerous.

Reactions: 1
Oh so here for the Nana Whittaker tea!!! She is so zzzzzz 100% had to go have another baby for more engagement. One thing I will say about her is that she does a good job at unboxing products and is very clean and tidy about it- one of my pet hates is these influencer’s who don’t actually give a tit about the product and trash it whereas she genuinely puts effort into sharing. She does have the personality of a blanket tho, naughty ness must have really thrown a spammer in the works.
I also struggle with Iamsoph and sera Lyne the new type of rich influencer - just so bloody privileged and not shy about flashing it around

No one is more annoying then that woman from magnolia kitchen !!! Certainly does not interact with followers or customers!!

Reactions: 8
I'm sooooo glad people have mentioned Lisa Hays and HMHC.....they've been grinding my gears for years. Lisa is incredibly stuck up and bad for toxic positivity. Basically lives in a dark dungeon and leaves her kids to fend for themselves so she can work and badger people to buy a Thermomix. Their little friends group is incredibly cliquey as well.

Omg hmhc drives me insane too her kids are playing her for a fool having days off school when they aren’t even sick

Omg hmhc drives me insane too her kids are playing her for a fool having days off school when they aren’t even sick
Those kids spend more time at home than school, same with Lisa's kids. They have a fart pain and it's a week off. Even Lisa said she only takes them to school in the morning but a friend picks them up every single day for her. She has an incredible village 🙄 No more like you use people so you can better yourself and get out of having to be a parent.

Those kids spend more time at home than school, same with Lisa's kids. They have a fart pain and it's a week off. Even Lisa said she only takes them to school in the morning but a friend picks them up every single day for her. She has an incredible village 🙄 No more like you use people so you can better yourself and get out of having to be a parent.

Oh and I would also love to know what happened with the other Lisa. They ditched her and stuck together in their pathetic little group. Maria claims the friendship was draining but I daresay it went both ways 🙃

Last edited:
Katie lead me here and wow the tea!!

quick thoughts..

cherie and Campbell def not together. Pretty sure he’s gay. And how good is a gay best friend.

I really like Rebecca Kiel and was so glad to see no tit about her. Also like summer Brons and even though she’s wealthy and showy sera is a decent human!

can’t stand happy mum happy child, magnolia kitchen or sera lilly!

Reactions: 6
Omg I remember that! She had some news crew following her on her “journey” too… another thing that didn’t eventuate. A bit like when she started her new career at a PR firm that lasted all of a week before they dropped her. I think I originally started following her because of her partnership with rapid fitness (the OG keto program) but that turned to tit quickly too and I think they got lawyers involved 😬 and then of course there was her “bestie” who she originally filmed all of her workouts for her new fitness app… another relationship busted and she had re-record all of the videos when the mate stopped talking to her. She’s obviously very troubled and has no place being an “influencer” for thousands who blindly follow her. Like I said early, it’s predatory and dangerous.
Flip I remember her from the old Rapid Fitness days! That's when Millie started CleanEatzNZ too hey. Her (Sera Lilly) and ol' Ariana Omipi on the domain buying shenanigans haha.

I have the most mixed feels about Ariana. I don't follow her anymore because I just don't care about her boring ass life but I can appreciate how open she is/was when she got her gastric band surgery. Gf took us on a wild ride with that one.

Katie lead me here and wow the tea!!

quick thoughts..

cherie and Campbell def not together. Pretty sure he’s gay. And how good is a gay best friend.

I really like Rebecca Kiel and was so glad to see no tit about her. Also like summer Brons and even though she’s wealthy and showy sera is a decent human!

can’t stand happy mum happy child, magnolia kitchen or sera lilly!
Agree Cherie and Campbell def not together - there was some other bloke that she accidentally posted a picture of them in bed together that was quickly deleted - haven’t seen him around for a while though

Yeah exactly!
Also her daughter had massive eating disorder issues then moved to Australia and now does OF (you do you boo get it), but I can’t help but think how much sera’s disordered eating has influenced her children.

Reactions: 5
Just seen she’s been on about having different nationalities (not white) at influencer events and pr giftings… is she just talking the talk? How about Maria, if you are reading, gift all that #freeshit to someone else - I’m sure there any many people who would love it. Or your invites - hand em over !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.