New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh yes that was a big one too! Pretty sure they were given the trampoline as well. Not to mention all the Lego, free food, experiences ...but according to one of her butt kissers she doesn't "work" for free šŸ¤¢šŸ˜‚
What the duck for ???? Do the actual people that sponsor /gift free tit actually follow these toxic cunts??

Reactions: 1
Will be interesting to see how many people will line up for donuts wrapping around the building when we are well & truely in to winter, idc how nice any baking is youā€™d never catch me lining up in the rain, especially after traveling all the way to Huapai supporting an owner with a stink attitude lol.. if she opened week long like any other business & let people inside there wouldnā€™t be such a long wait on her 2 open days.
I feel like she likes having a big line so passerbys will think ā€˜omg that bakery must be amazingā€™ but really itā€™s cause shes barely open so has a weeks worth of customers squeezed into 2 days šŸ¤£
And has anyone else noticed that she puts all the food In the window, and then lets people come inside, breathe all over the food, pick what they want and then her 'team' boxes it up. Sorry but how COVID friendly or hygienic is that? $80 for a box of dry, premade crap, with a side of germs from the 40 people in front of you šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 6
My friend used to go to Just Jess' F45 and she was in the background of some of Jess' videos. My friend is a plus-sized babe and quite insecure. She was horrified that in videos of her squatting in all her hot sweaty workout glory had been shared with Jess' followers, so she messaged Jess and politely asked if she could please remove the video because she's not comfortable and didn't consent to being shared. Jess responded and said that because she's an "F45 ambassador" she had permission to share it refused to take it down. My friend ended up going to the studio owner to complain and after that Jess blocked her... and didn't stop sharing videos with others in the background... my friend was actually a fan of Jess and her baking and was really disappointed that she was so rude, entitled and snooty about such a reasonable request.
I thought when you signed up to F45 you signed a waiver so other members could share videos with you in the back of them

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sidenote - Angel Herons latest story is so sweet. My heart melted seeing what her dad brought with him to visit them šŸ˜­šŸ’—

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am jealous of Kylie Jenner. Shes rich, get $1m per post, pretty, and successful. I want to have what she has. You all tacky NZ influencers are nowhere close near her so dont be so proud hun.
You want to have babies with someone whose unsafe concert caused the death of nine people? And has a face entirely filled with plastic? Of all the vapid people out there to be jealous of, Kylie Jenner is the worst lol

Reactions: 19
I thought when you signed up to F45 you signed a waiver so other members could share videos with you in the back of them
Not quite. You consent to your image being used by the studio but not by others. Many are stopping videoing by members for this very reason. I would consider Jess an ā€œotherā€ in this setting so she should block people out.

Reactions: 7
My friend used to go to Just Jess' F45 and she was in the background of some of Jess' videos. My friend is a plus-sized babe and quite insecure. She was horrified that in videos of her squatting in all her hot sweaty workout glory had been shared with Jess' followers, so she messaged Jess and politely asked if she could please remove the video because she's not comfortable and didn't consent to being shared. Jess responded and said that because she's an "F45 ambassador" she had permission to share it refused to take it down. My friend ended up going to the studio owner to complain and after that Jess blocked her... and didn't stop sharing videos with others in the background... my friend was actually a fan of Jess and her baking and was really disappointed that she was so rude, entitled and snooty about such a reasonable request.
Also that F45 in collaboration with Jess ran a promotion last year to win a month's free membership, and for some reason they allowed Jess to draw the winner, and low and behold the "winner" was one of the girls who works at Mama G's lash place! There was no transparency around how it was drawn, and some of the members got really annoyed and called it out in the comments of the IG post because other *friends* of Jess had won other competitions at the studio, but of course there was no way to prove it was rigged :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Cracks me up that they share all these products that they have been given, act as if theyā€™re better than us. Then share a discount code so that we can purchase? Like.. you had to be given the product to be ā€œbetterā€, the rest of us worked hard and actually paid for it, doesnā€™t that make us ā€œbetterā€???

Also, Erana from The Culture of Grace has recently been talking about how she is wanting to be more conscious with her spending and stop relying on her credit card/pay off her debt etc. Does anyone else remember a few years back how patronising she was when talking about how she could afford to continue paying for F45 after her free sessions? Talking about how people just need to be better with their money and just make sacrifices so they can afford to pay for gym memberships etc. Thatā€™s rich considering we now know she was stacking up the credit card debt in order to pay for it while making the rest of us look like we werenā€™t trying hard enough or sacrificing enough šŸ™„
Oh I must of missed this, did they say they were in CC debt?

And has anyone else noticed that she puts all the food In the window, and then lets people come inside, breathe all over the food, pick what they want and then her 'team' boxes it up. Sorry but how COVID friendly or hygienic is that? $80 for a box of dry, premade crap, with a side of germs from the 40 people in front of you šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
This isn't true, she puts it in the window and they have a counter across the front door and the only people packing into boxes are the staff

pebbles hooper on Twitter right now really proving she was raised terribly thinking she can get away with what sh saying about her thoughts on abortion. she is honestly really the worst kind of only child

FYI i dont hate only children. just ones that are raised like they are gods gift to earth and now think as adults they can do what they

Reactions: 4
Will be interesting to see how many people will line up for donuts wrapping around the building when we are well & truely in to winter, idc how nice any baking is youā€™d never catch me lining up in the rain, especially after traveling all the way to Huapai supporting an owner with a stink attitude lol.. if she opened week long like any other business & let people inside there wouldnā€™t be such a long wait on her 2 open days.
I feel like she likes having a big line so passerbys will think ā€˜omg that bakery must be amazingā€™ but really itā€™s cause shes barely open so has a weeks worth of customers squeezed into 2 days šŸ¤£
It is, all part of the marketing

by restricting the availability of it you increase the exclusivity of it which is why the lines happen.

I wonder if she canā€™t manage the daily quantities of what they would need, too much admin so thats a no šŸ˜‚

Agree, even Simone has the decency to not show others in the background. Canā€™t believe I just supported her, but first time for everything!
Nah, she also used too, when asked she said that people sign a waiver blah blah, has toned it down in recent years

You do, but when I signed up for a short while the permission was for the F45 account to do it

not other members.

Nah, she also used too, when asked she said that people sign a waiver blah blah, has toned it down in recent years
Perhaps others shared unflattering content of her exercising so sheā€™s cut it back

Reactions: 3
Anyone else see that the majority of jess Google reviews are mates? She use to have bad reviews up looks like they've deleted them some how
I believe she changed the business name and then changed on google so the old reviews are gone

• Wow
You want to have babies with someone whose unsafe concert caused the death of nine people? And has a face entirely filled with plastic? Of all the vapid people out there to be jealous of, Kylie Jenner is the worst lol
Jealous of her wealth. Not going to argue with you. Shes not a NZ Influencer so dont get me started

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.