New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Eileen really getting on my nerves lately. Something about her just annoys me lol
i had to unfollow her, I find her incredibly irritating

Who would like to do a recap? Lol

LFYD recap: Mark is still thrilled to have a camera shoved in his face every 5 minutes - his joy is obvious (no, that's not a grimace).

HMHC recap: Kids sick/ not sick/ sick/ sick. Maria is looking into buying kleenex shares as we speak, and planning her next adventure to New World. Home automation system tells her it's time to move. She doesn't.

Just Jess uses undies to sell cupcakes - or is it cupcakes to sell undies? Who would know...

Officially Em threatens to do a Brittney on her hair - unless an EMazing follower offers to get her hair did.

Simone thinks she goes out once a month - possibly the same maths she uses to calculate how many followers she can buy per day.... She has a new thread I believe

A handful of influencers like to record content while driving

Stuff Renee says is a mean girl and in the running for messiest house

Taryn likes to go out and spread her germs to all

Kate Eileen is all up in that influencer biz, bit suss with adding ad

Pepper and me is following Avon butchery again

And magnolia kitchen is her usual self
I would love to know what Jess’ employees think of her undies video!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i had to unfollow her, I find her incredibly irritating

I would love to know what Jess’ employees think of her undies video!
So irritating!!! Can’t figure out why but I just can’t stand her. Had to block her tiktok coz she kept coming up on my fyp

Reactions: 3
I’m with you. I’m unsure what the deal is there… glad it’s not just me, though.
I find her annoying too now

I’m unsure why

Guess it seems like it’s all a bit of a fake put on

And now she’s into the anxiety stuff etc too.

Kinda still half watching to see if she keeps jumping on to whatever bandwagon.

I find it confusing that she’s like I love my body and then all about the real rad healthy kick

Which is it 😅

What’s sketes Instagram
I searched skete and it came up.

• Heart
Whats the deal with skete? Who is she and why is she shaming all the influencers?

Re HMHC im dreading to know how Ronan feels today. Shes been quiet lol. Is he going to school tomorrow?

Reactions: 1
Recap
Renee from stuff Renee says and her house being messy like Rebecca’s, One tattler thinking it’s disrespectful??? Renee clearly has tons on her plate so messy house shaming is just stupid.

Ali from Al’s world only have 1500 followers but also brings some good tattles soooo I vote keep. I am always very surprised how many bookings she seems to have for her photography.

Same Renee hater also hates Katie and throws around the word “entitled” and snob a lot and I just really want to know entitled to what? They clearly rich af but my friends hubby whose a tradie did some work an their house when they just moved in when some stuff was still getting built at her house and apparently she made them all fresh muffins and coffee and in general she seems the opposite of entitled and really nice?
Boujee Jess and her lingerie baking. Also what is with the constant overuse of “boujee” and boss witch it’s so weird.
Lisa Hays quit the gram but came back almost immediately lmao
Ali photos from today are absolutely awful! I literally don’t understand how she gets booked. I wouldn’t even get her photos if they were free

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes!!! This is what people don't understand! Sure they might get say $150,000pa if they get paid $1600 per baby born and take on say 8 women a month BUT it's 24/! Not Monday to Fri 9-5!
and thats before tax deductions, acc and not to mention if they get sick and can't work - no sick leave or holiday pay for self employed.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I get so sick of hearing “they get paid to do their job!” doesn’t mean it isn’t a major sacrifice made to help other people. It’s the same for us as teachers, just because we get paid doesn’t mean the tit pay is not a sacrifice we make in order to help tamariki and shape the future. Some tattlers are just really weird with the weirdest ideas

Speaking on Al’s world, does she sleep on the couch. Her latest story “beds ready” ?
The sign in the back makes no sense.

Rise
Shine
Strength

• Haha
Recap
Renee from stuff Renee says and her house being messy like Rebecca’s, One tattler thinking it’s disrespectful??? Renee clearly has tons on her plate so messy house shaming is just stupid.

Ali from Al’s world only have 1500 followers but also brings some good tattles soooo I vote keep. I am always very surprised how many bookings she seems to have for her photography.

Same Renee hater also hates Katie and throws around the word “entitled” and snob a lot and I just really want to know entitled to what? They clearly rich af but my friends hubby whose a tradie did some work an their house when they just moved in when some stuff was still getting built at her house and apparently she made them all fresh muffins and coffee and in general she seems the opposite of entitled and really nice?
Boujee Jess and her lingerie baking. Also what is with the constant overuse of “boujee” and boss witch it’s so weird.
Wow sit down love, I don’t hate anyone.
If your such a massive fan of Katie and Renee (who have both been talked about by many more tattlers than just me) why come on to a gossip forum to be offended, I’ve seen you say nasty stuff but that’s ok because you’re not fan girling over those people?! Hypocrite much?!
If your going to defend Renee’s messy house you could say the same for Simone, it’s her coping mechanism keeping a spotless house, my point was, hate is given to Rebecca but not Renee!
Your the one that was ranting about how amazing Katie is because she helps women everyday, she isn’t seeking out charity’s and giving up her time, ITS HER JOB!
She had a MASSIVE rant because a museum wouldn’t let her take her DOG in, she then continued to argue and DISRESPECT the staff and rules… she expected the rules to be bent to suit her just because her dog was in a front pack… that’s the epitome of ENTITLED.
I said Renee’s house is filthy, it is, she talks about it and shows it, and yes I find it disrespectful to the farm owners (wether they are family or not) to have a brand new house in that state the reason I bought it up, was in comparison to Rebecca getting hate for her messy house when Renee’s is worse.
Like your posts that I haven’t liked and just kept browsing maybe try and do the same… the irony.

Wow sit down love, I don’t hate anyone.
If your such a massive fan of Katie and Renee (who have both been talked about by many more tattlers than just me) why come on to a gossip forum to be offended, I’ve seen you say nasty stuff but that’s ok because you’re not fan girling over those people?! Hypocrite much?!
If your going to defend Renee’s messy house you could say the same for Simone, it’s her coping mechanism keeping a spotless house, my point was, hate is given to Rebecca but not Renee!
Your the one that was ranting about how amazing Katie is because she helps women everyday, she isn’t seeking out charity’s and giving up her time, ITS HER JOB!
She had a MASSIVE rant because a museum wouldn’t let her take her DOG in, she then continued to argue and DISRESPECT the staff and rules… she expected the rules to be bent to suit her just because her dog was in a front pack… that’s the epitome of ENTITLED.
I said Renee’s house is filthy, it is, she talks about it and shows it, and yes I find it disrespectful to the farm owners (wether they are family or not) to have a brand new house in that state the reason I bought it up, was in comparison to Rebecca getting hate for her messy house when Renee’s is worse.
Like your posts that I haven’t liked and just kept browsing maybe try and do the same… the irony.
Also, go read my post I didn’t call anyone a snob, another tattler called Katie a snob so if your going to “try” roast me atleast get your facts straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Recap

So your offended someone called out actual problematic entitled behaviour because they made you’re friend a muffin?
You’re mocking people, how do you know they haven’t made muffins for people? duck.
Tattle isn’t for people like you.

Recap

And I’m a lurker, I don’t post often but ffs are you listening to yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Recap

I wounder if she even looked up the meaning of boujee witch before calling herself that, bit embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whattt... Maria hasn't posted a lunchbox photo yet 🤔 let's take a poll kids at school heart react❤ kids at home haha😂 reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.