New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely got sucked into this plan

Guys…. She paid for one of the two thermomixes

Reactions: 6

Maybe she should look at her "friend" edna swart, edna seems to work hard for her buisness always there, always doing even the little things and can still afford the good life and shows her body etc and nobody hates her maybe if you were a nicer human actually worked, didn't promote everything and anything trying to be simone ( who people clearly don't like for reasons such as stealing from charities and luying) people wouldn't hate on you jess open your heavily lashed up eyes and see who you really should be looking up to and why people may be thinking these things about you.
Your new reel shows exactly how much of a stuck up pos you are thought you said before you dont what to seem like a bitch/snob saying about your bag? Your doing that in your reel hun. Maybe on your day off today reflect and see how your attitude is and why people are critiquing you , this isn't the person your husband fell in love with and I'm sure he's very put off with your bitchy rich bitch energy

Reactions: 15
Oh Edna is no angel…pretty sure Harry’s ex wife hates her.

Reactions: 4
It’s 8:04am and Maria hasn’t shown us the sunrise and kids lunch boxes + 10344 memes this morning? Hope her and all her gifted things are ok?? Assuming the kids are home with sore something? A lil type of cough?

Reactions: 16
Kasia Stanicich latest post hons I found the perfect skirt omg ,,,,; no you were gifted it and paid to post about it can’t stand her

Reactions: 10
It’s 8:04am and Maria hasn’t shown us the sunrise and kids lunch boxes + 10344 memes this morning? Hope her and all her gifted things are ok?? Assuming the kids are home with sore something? A lil type of cough?
No she'll be writing a post about online trolls no doubt.

Kylie will be blocked now someone needs to share this link in Maria’s comments for Kylie if she isn’t here already
All hail Kylie!!

Reactions: 7
Might be too foggy for her to leave the house today in her damp, leaking, mouldy car

Spoke too soon

Photo of her dumpster hoarding backyard
Good morning rubbish bins! What a sight to behold!

Good morning Kylie legend!! HMHC just removed the thrill of my #ad treasure hunt ugh!

Anyway, life is hard when you gotta pay taxes on freebies I guess!

How is a car damp, leaking and mouldy?????
Was wondering if the car insurance company didn’t bother fixing this or….. hint hint hint for maybe a 🫣.

Also life is hard when you get to stay home all day and post a couple of promotions

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.