New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I googled Simone and the third option in the list was “Simone Anderson Hobsonville” her phone number and address come straight up!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Why does no one talk about Seb? Formerly Seb makeup, now rustic river… what’s going on there??

Reactions: 3
I googled Simone and the third option in the list was “Simone Anderson Hobsonville” her phone number and address come straight up!
She’s so fucking dumb…….I couldn’t give a fuck where she lives but she makes out like she is super secretive and no one knows etc

Reactions: 6
I saw that too! It is!

But I also noticed the caramel in her round donuts and brownies is thicker and not as clear as the caramel she uses to drizzle so I think she probably does make the thick one
The thick one is the barkers milk caramel seen jars of that laying round to. She also uses the barkers berry sauce. No home made around here, unless her minions do it

Reactions: 8
Why does no one talk about Seb? Formerly Seb makeup, now rustic river… what’s going on there??
I had to unfollow her last year. I couldn't deal with her actual hatred over everything related to covid and the mandates etc. Fine to have an opinion but she was SO angry about it all. Constantly going on about it. I couldn't deal with the negative energy anymore

Reactions: 5

woahh I am late to the party - can someone fill me in on the allegations about DH ? He runs past my work all the time and gives me the maaajor ick. Literally shivered writing that just thinking about it 🫠

There's been plenty of chat in previous threads. Def gone down the misinformation rabbit hole..I used to like her fashion content but the antivax stuff was too much.

And we wouldn't have anything to talk about if they didn't do dumb shit like this.

I'm so blown away by this still. Like wouldn't you be so modified and embarrassed? Why put it in social media.

Reactions: 6
Unfollowed skete, cos she has become one of them.... am influencer. Another one that the followers have gone to her head.

Reactions: 10
Confusing as it states them as the Vendors, not the purchasers but yup that is definitely their house.

Also cannot believe they got a lawn mower for the worlds tiniest lawn. Why didn’t they just get the fake grass put there as well?

Sera Lily needs a new washing machine and dryer. Both broken, oh and the over slightly broken. Weren’t they gifted? Or was that just the fridge? Moaning about the fact they waited 5 months for a part on one of them (which will be due to covid as had a similar experience with a Bosch washing machine part). Doesn’t want the same brand anymore (hint hint Haier with the picture up).

Didn’t she get gifted her machine and dryer not long after she moved to fielding?

was having a whinge about having to do up her laundry and she has such a big family blah blah

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she get gifted her machine and dryer not long after she moved to fielding?

was having a whinge about having to do up her laundry and she has such a big family blah blah
Yes think they were. And she RAVED about the brand and the fridge. #ad . I also see she’s posted about a sign in a chemist that says “look with your eyes” and saying ‘what else would you look with?’ The responses are all saying they understand and it’s a common saying ‘look with your eyes…. Not your hands’. But I doubt her youngest two would follow that rule ever
Waiting for the video full of tears about “how we are all different, we all parent how we like and she’s doing what’s right for her family, be kind, oh and if You don’t like it. Unfollow or scroll on” followed by her mental health rants

Reactions: 7
I went to a restaurant a few years ago and Sera was there with her kids and she was letting them run around causing havoc. They were annoying everyone else but she did nothing to stop them.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.