New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which caravan park was it with Anna? Was going to see if the hag had left a google review.
Taupo top 10, it’s a really nice park. I went there before the new pool was in, they had a small heated pool previously which I’m guessing is still there.

I can’t believe people pay $10 a month for it. She must be rolling in cash with 970 people paying that plus the rent from her investment property plus all the endless sponsored rubbish. No wonder the husband doesn’t work! He doesn’t need to.
The fact it was at the very top of the post. It’s like I only care about the money. And the way she said it.

Reactions: 5
Don't want to elaborate on either as both could reveal who I am.

But the SA Anderson thing sent my friend into such an intense MH episode I was very scared.

Oh my god no not swingers stuff. Just ick rich privilege people stuff
Ah right, yeah AR defo gives off entitled rich kid who has never been pushed to get a real job vibes.

And SA defo gives off smiling assassin vibes

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s confirmed tho? How would they even know he could of got distracted and crashed etc lots of reasons to crash
I'd rather see a kid take a 3 month block off to travel then have days off on a weekly basis to sit at home and play mindcraft or watch TV like HMHC 🙄.

I would be guessing that LFYD's are probably doing this big trip now before Frankie is at school!
idk I reckon this might be an annual thing that they haven’t been doing bc covid?
Will be interesting to see where Frankie goes to school with them living out of the city. I had them picked as the private school type…

Reactions: 1
idk I reckon this might be an annual thing that they haven’t been doing bc covid?
Will be interesting to see where Frankie goes to school with them living out of the city. I had them picked as the private school type…
Can totally see them having private tutors for each subject coming to their house to school him. That or boarding school

Reactions: 1
I'm suprised simone dosnt set out trents clothes tagging the company's and then shows a picture of him dressed like she does with herself and Asher

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why is Louisa’s marriage toxic? I get she has problematic friends but they look like a lovely couple?
Agree, I feel like the blenheim “goss” is possibly someone who is just jealous .. Louisa seems more down to earth and a lot nicer than half the influencers online just my two sense.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe people pay $10 a month for it. She must be rolling in cash with 970 people paying that plus the rent from her investment property plus all the endless sponsored rubbish. No wonder the husband doesn’t work! He doesn’t need to.
I reckon Em from 4-5 years ago, when she was under the name Raising Ziggy, would have hated OfficiallyEm. Would have hated that someone charged for an exclusive little club, especially during a time when the cost of living is so high. Hated that someone didn't help those on lower incomes and cut people off as soon as they can't afford her subscription anymore. I hope she truely reflects on this. And if running a club that excludes those most in need is true to her values, then she needs to stop pretending she is anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree, I feel like the blenheim “goss” is possibly someone who is just jealous .. Louisa seems more down to earth and a lot nicer than half the influencers online just my two sense.

Apparently she gets blind drunk and they have loud public fights sometimes physical… just what was said on an earlier thread, also that same person mentioned how rude and obnoxious they are to wait staff when drunk and are super “mean girls” also another poster mentioned that her daughter “Emma” is a bad bully and another child had to move schools because of her.

I was more meaning like unless we were there in the same room as them how would we know they were fighting. I guess Paige or Sean before he died could have told someone about it. Or maybe someone was in the room with them fighting lol idk.
I think a lot of people agree with the GAL comments and it’s ok to comment on this but I really don’t think anyone needs to be talking about the rest. No matter what happened it is very sad and we need to give them time to grieve.

Last edited:
I reckon Em from 4-5 years ago, when she was under the name Raising Ziggy, would have hated OfficiallyEm. Would have hated that someone charged for an exclusive little club, especially during a time when the cost of living is so high. Hated that someone didn't help those on lower incomes and cut people off as soon as they can't afford her subscription anymore. I hope she truely reflects on this. And if running a club that excludes those most in need is true to her values, then she needs to stop pretending she is anything else.
It’s very obvious the only people who can afford that are people with high disposable income and I think she’s becoming more and more sheltered from what life is really like for average people. That is very clear by the complaining about how she doesn’t have enough. I think if she was more in touch with what it’s really like out there she would understand how lucky she is. And the “charity” of people who have money giving to people who have money gives me the ick. It’s like an MLM you get pizza or a sponsored gift box sent once a year if you pay into the scheme. If the only people who benefit from your charity are people who pay you first is that charity?

• Heart
Anyone else notice how Carmen lett whenever she posts pics of all her kids she always does a separate one for her daughter and they take her to dinners etc and her other ones are left at home
Might just be cos she’s the only girl?

I kinda feel like $10 a month for Em is actually affordable and wouldn’t be considered high disposable income. I do agree that it doesn’t make sense for her to be doing it and seems to go against her ethos to begin with. But she’s turning doing nothing into a living - shed be on over 115k on Patreon alone - not mentioning everything else. So she’s kinda like any other influencer taking advantage and turning it into work and income.

elleherself has her club which is $14 a month and is literally just keto recipes and a fb group. Anyone can google keto recipes lol but people get sucked into it - not to mention her life atm is rightfully so all about her twins so nit sure she is actually contributing much to justify spending that.

theworst influencer act out there is when they sell off all their gifted products which they’ve been given for free to make more money for their back pocket. It just shows they don’t value the endless free stuff. They could donate these things to needy people but don’t. I also think when influencers work with like charity or services to help people but get a paycheck is gross.

Reactions: 2
I'm suprised simone dosnt set out trents clothes tagging the company's and then shows a picture of him dressed like she does with herself and Asher
Maybe because he doesn’t really have much style and clothes are normally a size or 2 too small nothing to really gain from showing him!!!!

• Haha
You need THREE breaches for them to look into it- and by look into it they literally send a generic email to the influencer 🙄 whole thing is a joke, they don’t even publish complaints now.
Their website is tit so email [email protected] include screenshots or each breach and a link to the page.
They haven't published as they haven't received any. I had a really quick (non generic) email from the complaints manager asking for more information.
They encourage anyone to send through information that helps them.

So that sack of tit did leave a review- please report her review as ‘not helpful’ might help it be removed.
Done - what a truely awful person she is! The website literally states that their pool is only heated during the summer months! What more does she bloody want!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Quinn from the block nz and know why they were away from their kids for 6 weeks and going away again??

You need THREE breaches for them to look into it- and by look into it they literally send a generic email to the influencer 🙄 whole thing is a joke, they don’t even publish complaints now.
Their website is tit so email [email protected] include screenshots or each breach and a link to the page.
The issue with ASA is that they can’t enforce they can only educate and release to the media. No Brand wants to show up on ASA decisions so even though they don’t give a fine they can bring a brand to disrupt. So if an influencer is not declaring a post the brand should also be held accountable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.