Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SimoneAnderSpon

semi-summary :

Amy Carlyon: we get it, you did to someone else what you hated being done to you
Anna Reeve: we get it, your husband is horny
Danni Duncan: we get it, you don't want kids
Elleherself: we get it, your #ad pram is soooo much better than your paid for one
Erin Simpson: we get it, you're fucking clueless
HMHC: we get it, you like your kids at home
LFYD: we get it, you're rich
Nana Whittaker: we get it, you have a thermomix
Ness Keown: we get it, you fuck people's husbands
one.in.a.bullion: we get it, you're out of the influencer game
SA: we get it, you'll do anything that's an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 45

scamfluencer

Obviously this is a last ditch effort by Simone to up her her dwindling engagement rate. Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess!
Her credibility has taken a massive hit over the last year. With the stealing from womens refugee scandal, all the ASA complaints, stuff articles ect. She is obviously trying to gain some of it back by giving something to her followers for once.
I actively don’t buy from any brands she advertises with because I can’t support such a horrid person. Now I am actively messaging brands that advertise with her stating the reason why I don’t buy from them (I.e I can’t support a brand that advertises with a charity thief) - I encourage all to do the same. It’s one of the only ways to hold them semi accountable.

Reactions: 36

SimoneAnderSpon

Add in whether someone has foster kids and how someone’s husband died its of no interest to anyone and as you can see influencers like officially Em say “they shared where an influencers child went to daycare that’s how bad they are” and your just handing them sympathy and more posts about how hard done by they are and soon it will be posts about how their so bullied and theyll be sponsored by countdown
"Being cyber bullied online sure gives me a headache, and that's why I've teamed up with Panadol for this #ad"

🤣 just kidding

• Haha
For those who haven't see it, yeehawtheboys did an amazing post on Simone in March last year. Simone blocked everyone who commented or liked the post 😂. On her arm in the cartoon it says "Future Dancing with the Stars contestant"... 100% she is going to try make that happen. Bet she is fuming it didn't happen this year.

Attachments

• Haha
I can’t believe people pay $10 a month for it. She must be rolling in cash with 970 people paying that plus the rent from her investment property plus all the endless sponsored rubbish. No wonder the husband doesn’t work! He doesn’t need to.
I reckon Em from 4-5 years ago, when she was under the name Raising Ziggy, would have hated OfficiallyEm. Would have hated that someone charged for an exclusive little club, especially during a time when the cost of living is so high. Hated that someone didn't help those on lower incomes and cut people off as soon as they can't afford her subscription anymore. I hope she truely reflects on this. And if running a club that excludes those most in need is true to her values, then she needs to stop pretending she is anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

scamfluencer

Ok guys.. so the reason Simone doesn’t have to baby proof is clearly because she is a better parent than all of us (combined)! Simple! How could you not all see this??? Her methods are clearly the best because her child is the smartest most advanced boi in the whole wide world.

I mean that’s what she is trying to make us believe right?!

*iTs NoT dANgEroUs becOz i’M tHe beSt PaRent in tHe WoRld duHh, I AlSo stEal fRom ChaRity buT haVe a crY whEn y’all DoNt beLieVe I Am a GOod PeRson* 🙄🙄🙄

What is the most outrageous rumour you have heard about Simone?

btw extra points if your ‘Rumour’ gets a shout out on her insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hfw29

Also there is no fucking way you can watch a baby 24 hours of the day. Mentally and physically exhausting! What does she do when she needs a shower? Or even just going to be toilet?? Sometimes you need to pee when your child is awake and disengaging them from an activity to take them to the toilet with you would be bonkers.
Like sure don't baby proof (we didn't use gates but we did put away things that baby could pull down) but to then imply that good parenting is constantly watching your child. Bullshit

My 17 month old fell down an entire flight of stairs at a house we were visiting despite people being right there - it is absolutely unbelievable to me the level of smug arrogance that she thinks it’s not worth minimising every risk possible so she can pursue some freaking parenting ideal that makes her feel better than everyone else - oh and my son also knew how to climb down backwards and to ‘listen’ to me - end of the day it takes 1 second and I would wish that feeling of waiting for the ambulance on anyone. (FYI he is fine
I know it's been said about before, but faaaark, the 3 cushions in his cot and the mosquito net. But I guess we all know how safety conscious Simone 'My baby waits at the top of the stairs' Anderson is 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
My 17 month old fell down an entire flight of stairs at a house we were visiting despite people being right there - it is absolutely unbelievable to me the level of smug arrogance that she thinks it’s not worth minimising every risk possible so she can pursue some freaking parenting ideal that makes her feel better than everyone else - oh and my son also knew how to climb down backwards and to ‘listen’ to me - end of the day it takes 1 second and I wouldn’t wish that feeling of waiting for the ambulance on anyone. (FYI he is fine)

• Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Simone is trying to get more followers she’s giving away her wedding dress
Oh fuck off Simone. “Giving away” one of your gifted wedding dresses that you tried to sell on Stillwhite……yeah nah don’t act like you are so giving. She was trying to get $3500 for a dress she didn’t pay for before deciding to “give it away”

• Wow
  • Haha

Notascammer

I hope LFYD realises that when Frankie is at school you can't just jet off across the world for 3 months

Although I can totally see Christian trying to spin it as educational, and we all know money talks :rolleyes:

I'd rather see a kid take a 3 month block off to travel then have days off on a weekly basis to sit at home and play mindcraft or watch TV like HMHC 🙄.

I would be guessing that LFYD's are probably doing this big trip now before Frankie is at school!

Reactions: 28
Don’t put that shit up weirdo
Thank you! I feel like comments that have really overly personal information are posted just to make everyone on this forum seem insane. You have basically now given them the opportunity to say “they’re posting about what school our child will go to!” And “they’re posting about where we live!” Just don’t do it. Nobody cares where any of these influencers live or what daycare or school their kids go to. It’s creepy to post it even if it’s public information. Basically you’re giving them ammunition to avoid all of the actually sensible stuff said here.

Reactions: 27

trentworksfromhome

Morning Simone.
You been secretly sending yourself messages of support?
Let's see what you have to say today that only proves further that you're watching in here...
I swear the template she uses when she sends messages to herself goes something like this:

“I have been following you for years”
“Can I just say/I just had to message to say”
“I have loved seeing you become a mum/your journey of motherhood”
*insert blatant attempt to rebut the very valid criticisms she has received on Tattle recently*
“It is so refreshing to see/your approach/honesty is so refreshing”

She could not be more formulaic, even when she’s attempting to lie in her own defense!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

simonescamderson

I reckon we should move away from shaming people for their literacy skills. Spelling and grammar and general literacy competence is a privilege that many people don’t have an opportunity to access/gain.
You’re absolutely right and in general I don’t give a rat’s arse about the average person’s grammar/spelling. However a lot of these influencers have had privileged upbringing and are now making a career literally through communicating with their followers. In that case I think it’s fair to point out when they’re crap at it - in a professional setting they’d be called out on it. Was rude of me to call them ‘dumb’ for it though

Reactions: 26