New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SA: agree with everything on every thread. she also told her followers to harass a friend of me over a very fake message when my friends phone got hacked

anna reeve. i know what circles she runs in and its all very ick

• Wow
Reactions: 5
SA: agree with everything on every thread. she also told her followers to harass a friend of me over a very fake message when my friends phone got hacked

anna reeve. i know what circles she runs in and its all very ick
Please do elaborate on both accounts

Reactions: 7
Any progress on the conman heated pool sitch? I've been blocked so can't look. Also what's with officially Ems sudden need to be 'wholesome'.?

Reactions: 2
My boyfriend is childhood friends with Sean’s brother. Luke. Need I say anymore ? Like I said. Close contact… I don’t just go on about nothing. Everytime I comment I don’t just think of random things to say….
I was more meaning like unless we were there in the same room as them how would we know they were fighting. I guess Paige or Sean before he died could have told someone about it. Or maybe someone was in the room with them fighting lol idk.

Which caravan park was it with Anna? Was going to see if the hag had left a google review.

Reactions: 1
Someone’s been reading these threads 😂
I can’t believe people pay $10 a month for it. She must be rolling in cash with 970 people paying that plus the rent from her investment property plus all the endless sponsored rubbish. No wonder the husband doesn’t work! He doesn’t need to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I hope LFYD realises that when Frankie is at school you can't just jet off across the world for 3 months

Although I can totally see Christian trying to spin it as educational, and we all know money talks :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I hope LFYD realises that when Frankie is at school you can't just jet off across the world for 3 months

Although I can totally see Christian trying to spin it as educational, and we all know money talks :rolleyes:

I'd rather see a kid take a 3 month block off to travel then have days off on a weekly basis to sit at home and play mindcraft or watch TV like HMHC 🙄.

I would be guessing that LFYD's are probably doing this big trip now before Frankie is at school!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.