New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue on people..: thread 5.
If you’re new here - please read the tattle rules.
Have a browse around the threads 😘

Reactions: 5
semi-summary :

Amy Carlyon: we get it, you did to someone else what you hated being done to you
Anna Reeve: we get it, your husband is horny
Danni Duncan: we get it, you don't want kids
Elleherself: we get it, your #ad pram is soooo much better than your paid for one
Erin Simpson: we get it, you're bleeping clueless
HMHC: we get it, you like your kids at home
LFYD: we get it, you're rich
Nana Whittaker: we get it, you have a thermomix
Ness Keown: we get it, you duck people's husbands
one.in.a.bullion: we get it, you're out of the influencer game
SA: we get it, you'll do anything that's an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 45
semi-summary :
Elleherself: we get it, your #ad pram is soooo much better than your paid for one
thermomix
Did you see the latest #ad for the new pram and conveniently the ad/gifted was in white just over the top of the white blanket in the pram? I was like 🧐 is that just an oversight or…

Also, speaking of that pram…someone asked about zaziplays before. She is one of those influencers where I like the content but not the way she acts. I also noted she was really congratulatory on Edwards & Cos new pram but she absolutely GOES ON AND ON about how kids should be facing you as long as possible which you can’t do in that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand people who push their parenting style onto others,great to offer help but not make parents feel bad in the process
There are million ways to do things and every child is different so what works on one is terrible for another etc
I for example would hate a parent facing seat past the new born stage as it’s nice to have a break from looking at them 😛 plus would hate having bird seed all over my lounge

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand people who push their parenting style onto others,great to offer help but not make parents feel bad in the process
There are million ways to do things and every child is different so what works on one is terrible for another etc
I for example would hate a parent facing seat past the new born stage as it’s nice to have a break from looking at them 😛 plus would hate having bird seed all over my lounge
Hahaha the bird seed 🤪 she seems so uptight about everything except the state of the lounge

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahah yes 100%. Zazi is great for speech and language advice and the like but I agree with the post on the other thread like when do people become experts on parenting? She’s very privileged to have such a supportive family.

Reactions: 3
semi-summary :

Amy Carlyon: we get it, you did to someone else what you hated being done to you
Anna Reeve: we get it, your husband is horny
Danni Duncan: we get it, you don't want kids
Erin Simpson: we get it, you're bleeping clueless
HMHC: we get it, you like your kids at home
LFYD: we get it, you're rich
Nana Whittaker: we get it, you have a thermomix
Ness Keown: we get it, you duck people's husbands
one.in.a.bullion: we get it, you're out of the influencer game
SA: we get it, you'll do anything that's an ad
Oh yuk has Anna Reeve been detailing her sex life again? Whyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!

Reactions: 1
Hahaha the bird seed 🤪 she seems so uptight about everything except the state of the lounge
Good on her, if I put bird seed in my lounge it would be spread throughout the house until mice moved in and ate it. I’m sure my kids would benefit in some way if I was more a yes Mum than a duck that Mum 🤣
Edit to add they definitely aren’t in the right highchairs and I always forget to put the colour after the object

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So as you can see, LFYD just said Kelly parents have been cooking all week. So I don’t believe they just left the kids on the first day of her being with her parents. Don’t believe everything you see - not in real time. Mother obviously loves cooking and showing her love to the dads for looking after their daughter.

Reactions: 7
So as you can see, LFYD just said Kelly parents have been cooking all week. So I don’t believe they just left the kids on the first day of her being with her parents. Don’t believe everything you see - not in real time. Mother obviously loves cooking and showing her love to the dads for looking after their daughter.
I took that to mean they’d been baking and brought the food with them?

Reactions: 1
FROM PREVIOUS THREAD so don’t come at me:
Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

Wow I’m lost, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast! -NOW
CANCELLED

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast! -NOW
CANCELLED

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

why is Louisa’s marriage toxic? I get she has problematic friends but they look like a lovely couple?

This was on the news so it's not like someone here just made up that he committed suicide. Although how would anyone know if he was arguing with his wife beforehand.
My boyfriend is childhood friends with Sean’s brother. Luke. Need I say anymore ? Like I said. Close contact… I don’t just go on about nothing. Everytime I comment I don’t just think of random things to say….

• Heart
Reactions: 8

My “re-cap”:

Harmless follows!

CANCELLED

What was the tea with the hospital staff and Lou?

My boyfriend is childhood friends with Sean’s brother. Luke. Need I say anymore ? Like I said. Close contact… I don’t just go on about nothing. Everytime I comment I don’t just think of random things to say….
Yeah, exactly. And like I do get the people saying it’s not nice to talk about.

However, she is an influencer who was already very wealthy before he died, who got hundreds of thousands of dollars and then never acknowledged it. So I do think as a public figure, where it’s already been in the news, it’s not like it’s this huge taboo to say her husband committed suicide, he did. And suicide isn’t something got be hidden.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think it’s confirmed tho? How would they even know he could of got distracted and crashed etc lots of reasons to crash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.