New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whispering: DO IT! đŸ€Ł
She made such a big deal about leaving the gram and made out like people were all upset and then came back almost automatically to do some ad and now posts every day again like nothing happened
But she’s “Damned if she does, and Damned if she doesn’t” how are you “damned” if your don’t??!!
Right from the start you could tell she’s gagging for the attention. Be like the other surrogate maybe, don’t try so hard?!
Also you’ve held your tounge but now your not? Gosh what shall we do, the “big guns” are onto the forum, babes if you don’t like it DONT READ AND DONT FOLLOW!
She will be watching closely to see if she gets mentioned after she posted her story, hoping in anticipation so she can get some more follows and #gifted tit!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time reader, first time poster.

I can absolutely take all of Simone's ads and unboxing videos, what literally makes me siiiiick to my stomach is the toxic positivity around parenting and home life. I can just imagine as a new Mum watching Simone gush and cry over the instant love and connection for her baby, the unrealistic house cleaning at 5am, the baby who sleeps 12 hrs uninterupted from 11 weeks and living life with not a hair out of place would be so tough. Comparison is the route of depression. She has lost all ability for people to relate too! It's just so gross. And so fake. I feel there is no duty of care for her audience!

And the toxic consumerism too, like last week when she was gifted like 20 packets of lemon juice and lime juice. Like just why? Does she not realise how glutinous that is? And while the rest of everyday New Zealanders are struggling with the inflation crisis you want to show up on the internet hoarding free tit THAT YOU DONT EVEN NEED. Honestly I really hope she reads this comment and thinks, actually I probably could do a bit better here.

Also without pointing out something incredibly obvious.. these threads have been directed at what I can mostly see as effluent white woman - who a majority flaunt wealth and lifestyle. I wish brands would see what actually the people we are probably more influenced by Māori and Indigenous influencers - thinking like Nix, Jodanwithawhy etc who probably keep it a lot more real than this toxic positive tit we see.

Ahh been keeping that to myself for the last 3 forums 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had to see who is this bully one in a bully-on 😂 and saw this on her IG story
Aw the bully said we bully her đŸ„șđŸ„șđŸ„ș
Umm interesting that she posts this as soon as we talk about her doesn’t that mean she’s be interacting and reading the page which is basically supporting it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amusing that they’re saying if you don’t like my stories don’t watch them.

If they don’t like this forum, don’t read it? đŸ€”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Umm interesting that she posts this as soon as we talk about her doesn’t that mean she’s be interacting and reading the page which is basically supporting it
She's already prepared this blurb long way before she got mentioned. As soon as someone wrote "one in a bully on" she press post. Did we bully her though? Since she wants attention so much should we start picking on her appearance and what her house looks like too😂😂😂 i dont know this bullyon lady but i dont like her energy emitted from her face you can tell shes a dickđŸ€ź

• Haha
Reactions: 5
O
So classic. Classic like the lack of effort in changing the descriptions of scents from the website they buy the scents from
 it annoys me that they charge so much (like that’s all good if it’s a quality product) but don’t put in 100%. Baffling.
Oo where do they buy the scents from!? đŸ€Ł

Reactions: 1
she literally did say that the comment about her house being disgusting offended her? đŸ€š However the multiple ones bagging everything else, didn’t. So I def wouldn’t think she is easily offended.

she’s a good sport and if you go back a couple pages in this thread majority in here agree and think her rant was valid as duck! I love that she doesn’t give a duck.. good on her.

Also, I saw their tour last year and it was crack up! Plus they donated a good chunk to different charities each show and didn’t give time to the tit you just suggested
I agree. They raised something like $30,000 for charity didn’t they? My friends went and said it was the best night they’ve had in ages and I tried to get tickets but it sold out too fast. My experience with Emily is that she’s really kind and actually lives her politics. I also saw Rebecca’s story and thought it was great. If we want influencers to reflect on what we are saying here - shouldn’t we reflect on what they’re saying too? She was right. And I don’t think she has to be a perfect feminist to make a good point. I also think if we are talking about feminism it’s not very feminist to get so worked up about women swearing or expecting women to share the full experience of every woman. She’s a mum so she’s going to speak on behalf of mums. It feels silly to be offended by that but I can understand when you just don’t like someone so everything they do winds you up.

I can absolutely take all of Simone's ads and unboxing videos, what literally makes me siiiiick to my stomach is the toxic positivity around parenting and home life. I can just imagine as a new Mum watching Simone gush and cry over the instant love and connection for her baby, the unrealistic house cleaning at 5am, the baby who sleeps 12 hrs uninterupted from 11 weeks and living life with not a hair out of place would be so tough. Comparison is the route of depression. She has lost all ability for people to relate too! It's just so gross. And so fake. I feel there is no duty of care for her audience!

And the toxic consumerism too, like last week when she was gifted like 20 packets of lemon juice and lime juice. Like just why? Does she not realise how glutinous that is? And while the rest of everyday New Zealanders are struggling with the inflation crisis you want to show up on the internet hoarding free tit THAT YOU DONT EVEN NEED. Honestly I really hope she reads this comment and thinks, actually I probably could do a bit better here.

Also without pointing out something incredibly obvious.. these threads have been directed at what I can mostly see as effluent white woman - who a majority flaunt wealth and lifestyle. I wish brands would see what actually the people we are probably more influenced by Māori and Indigenous influencers - thinking like Nix, Jodanwithawhy etc who probably keep it a lot more real than this toxic positive tit we see.

So true. It’s the toxic positivity. I would love to see how many of these plugs actually result in sales. Does anyone work on the other side?

Reactions: 16
100% shouldn’t of been named but how dangerous is it really and why would you have your kids on there if it’s that bad. You can’t get into our daycare without a teacher letting you in there’s no way they’ll be letting randoms in off the street and taking babies. I’d be more worried about people knowing where my house is personally.
Omgggg dying laughing because I think your right she doesn’t care lol. A person I know who lurks this forum messaged her on IG to tell her about the daycare thing, she didn’t respond to the message just BLOCKED HER đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ’€đŸ’€.

I can’t even hahaha

But then I was blocked years ago for liking a comment on SOMEONE ELSES IG about her being a scammer, she wasn’t even tagged in the comment either lol.

But she donates things didn’t you know đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree. They raised something like $30,000 for charity didn’t they? My friends went and said it was the best night they’ve had in ages and I tried to get tickets but it sold out too fast. My experience with Emily is that she’s really kind and actually lives her politics. I also saw Rebecca’s story and thought it was great. If we want influencers to reflect on what we are saying here - shouldn’t we reflect on what they’re saying too? She was right. And I don’t think she has to be a perfect feminist to make a good point. I also think if we are talking about feminism it’s not very feminist to get so worked up about women swearing or expecting women to share the full experience of every woman. She’s a mum so she’s going to speak on behalf of mums. It feels silly to be offended by that but I can understand when you just don’t like someone so everything they do winds you up.

So true. It’s the toxic positivity. I would love to see how many of these plugs actually result in sales. Does anyone work on the other side?
Yes! Any first time mum watching that will be absolutely mind fucked.

The one thing I don't like about HMHC is she gets super hissy about people messaging her about stuff and says she'll happily block them but yet she also asks people to call her out on things!!

And her super patronizing about sobriety. "I implore you all to think about your drinking habits and reassess" blah blah blah. You stick to your coffee addiction and I'll stick to my wine and gin lol
"Not looking for advice thanks"

Reactions: 2
Guess skete has run out of content ideas, just ripping straight from here (and asking influencers to send it to her so guess she's picked the side to support 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re the candles, I got the large Easter egg limited edition one. They are pretty pricey tbh when compared with ecoya and glasshouse. I lit one before we had visitors and a very honest 3 year old told me my house smelled better than theirs so will take that as a positive review 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did see that and laugh, but maybe im just being snobby.

Are they any good?
I have 3 and 2 of them are amazing and really strong smelling and the other one is average as but for the most part they are better than a lot of the other candles out there in a similar price bracket

Reactions: 3
Re the candles, I got the large Easter egg limited edition one. They are pretty pricey tbh when compared with ecoya and glasshouse. I lit one before we had visitors and a very honest 3 year old told me my house smelled better than theirs so will take that as a positive review 😂
What candles are they?

Reactions: 1
please can we mention ol Nicole Alyce that girl does my head in with her constant contradictions “i can’t stand people who who’s filters especially on their kids” *uses heaviest filter out on her own kids*
Her husband still hits me up to meet up with him 👀 I feel sorry for her. She’s found him on tinder countless times and he’s definitely messaged me a few times asking to meet up. I used to have sex with him years ago and he still after he got into a relationship with her even after their marriage has asked me for sex.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Some of these influencers are so insulated in their little Instagram bubbles. They’ve turned themselves into brands of course people are going to talk, is it really any different to watching shows like MAFS and love island for the drama.
It’s so easy to get caught up in their carefully curated lives and forgot they’re basically just a ongoing infomercial.

Reactions: 6

I went to Rebecca’s show and always was curious where the money went? was never announced which I found strange when it’s a large donation they should have to prove that shouldn’t they?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.