New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The softest fabric, the most durable toys etc etc etc. Also you really think she knows what a thesaurus is šŸ¤£
After reading this, sheā€™ll conveniently be gifted one and itā€™ll be the ā€œmost educational book ever!ā€ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Amber Peebles?

Seeing her on the Flooring Xtra advert just now reminded me of her ...

I feel like she isn't in everyone's faces like a lot of these influencers ... but she must surely be one of the OGs?

Her voice is fantastic - I wonder if she's ever entertained a radio hosting role (as a talkback / magazine-style host ... not as part of a morning or afternoon "team").

Didn't she have quite a high profile role with E! or MTV at some point?

Actually, on that note, Dominic Bowden seems to have gone quiet of late ...

Omg yes she has got a free fridge stove top oven god knows what else. The women drives me insane doesnā€™t work but takes a million naps a day
I actually think she's stepped up her game abit lately, not as many naps, she's found her style/herself. She's looking nice and confident. I like her hairstyle on her. She's an OG from way back tho, she's totally got the whole sponsorship stuff sussed...no excuse for being a bully tho,I just still can't get passed the whole Lisa stirling stuff. That was pretty tit. I think Lisa S was too cool for that weird as thermomix mum group anyway. And they knew it. I like Lisa s, she's pretty straight up. She reminds me of myself and if I ever see her, imma shout her some startbucks

Reactions: 5
Asher is at a daycare Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and has been at daycare (maybe not 3 days to start) for many months, my friendā€™s kid goes there. I donā€™t know why Simone tries to keep it a secret. Most would understand / be fine with it? And itā€™s not like sheā€™s not a PRO at spinning tit to smell like roses so she would be able to make her followers think it was a good idea anyway!!!
We can snark on crappy influencers til the cows come home but Asher is a child and deserves privacy and safety. Please delete identifying information.

Reactions: 29
Asher is at a Bear Park daycare Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and has been at daycare (maybe not 3 days to start) for many months, my friendā€™s kid goes there. I donā€™t know why Simone tries to keep it a secret. Most would understand / be fine with it? And itā€™s not like sheā€™s not a PRO at spinning tit to smell like roses so she would be able to make her followers think it was a good idea anyway!!!
While this is confirmation, I dont think u should be mentioning where he goes to care or what days.

Reactions: 11

I feel like she isn't in everyone's faces like a lot of these influencers ... but she must surely be one of the OGs?

Her voice is fantastic - I wonder if she's ever entertained a radio hosting role (as a talkback / magazine-style host ... not as part of a morning or afternoon "team").

Hasnā€™t he fallen down the Pete Evans/Art & Matilda Green woo woo rabbit hole?

Agree she has a great voice, both her and Brooke do haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I've always wondered how her husband feels, he never looks impressed. Yes her staff are like slaves and she just comes to create content and make it look like she works hard at her bakery but she's hardly there most of the time
Ca
I've always wondered how her husband feels, he never looks impressed. Yes her staff are like slaves and she just comes to create content and make it look like she works hard at her bakery but she's hardly there most of the time

Too busy always going to get her free lashes or free manicure, feel so sorry for her husband he seems very down to earth where as she's all materialistic can't see it lasting if she keeps acting that way

Same. Im sick of them because I like it all but i can't afford it it all but I love her style šŸ˜­. The rest of her content is crap. We get it, youre rich and bored by the beach in nice clothes šŸ™„
Hahahhhaaaa preach. I don't have the bod or the bank account for her style either dammit, not that I'd know what brands she wore anyway as she cracks the shits if you ask.

Yeah, those who quoted the post about his daycare please remove your post or edit it thatā€™s not okay

Reactions: 9

I knew a photographer from 15 years + ago and she did some photos for Amber Peebles. Apparently grew up very well off. I remember said photographer saying they had a designated present wrapping room in their house, fully organised with all the papers and tape...I have no idea if this is true? But whenever I hear of amber peebles, I think of a weird wrapping paper room šŸ¤”šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asher is at a daycare Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and has been at daycare (maybe not 3 days to start) for many months, my friendā€™s kid goes there. I donā€™t know why Simone tries to keep it a secret. Most would understand / be fine with it? And itā€™s not like sheā€™s not a PRO at spinning tit to smell like roses so she would be able to make her followers think it was a good idea anyway!!!
All the replies still have his location and days he attends. This is incredibly dangerous information to share online - how would you feel if anything happened to him because of this information you have shared publicly. Bag on her all you want, but donā€™t risk the safety of a baby.

Reactions: 11
Never have I thought Simone was juggling it all šŸ˜‚ she's forever giving him to her parents, Trents parents or even Trent as soon as he walks in the door so she can go and see her amazing friend from childhoods pet money do a hello fresh dinner.

She stopped taking baby A to everything once he woke from the newborn slumber and she couldn't contain him in the pushchair anymore. How many weekends has she spent without him? Including her first Mother's Day?
It honestly seems every weekend she palms him off to go party and go to weddings. If only we all had the privilege of handing our kids off every weekend.

Reactions: 5
I don't really believe the staff thing cause her MIL works for her so I doubt her MIL would put up with terrible working conditions.

Also, it's totally normal to want to build a business so that your able to work whatever hours you want šŸ¤· I own my own business and I did the hard yards to then be able to employee people who do the lions share of the work for me.

Hasnā€™t he fallen down the Pete Evans/Art & Matilda Green woo woo rabbit hole?

Agree she has a great voice, both her and Brooke do haha
Woo woo rabbit hole? What is this!? šŸ¤£

Maybe itā€™s not mentioned cos they donā€™t pay to be an ad šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't really believe the staff thing cause her MIL works for her so I doubt her MIL would put up with terrible working conditions.

Also, it's totally normal to want to build a business so that your able to work whatever hours you want šŸ¤· I own my own business and I did the hard yards to then be able to employee people who do the lions share of the work for me.

Woo woo rabbit hole? What is this!? šŸ¤£
Yeah true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.