New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Officiallyem is my biggest pet peeve. Basically her job is doing nothing- her writing was tit and most of us got bored once she stopped being authentic and basically guilt trippped a whole lot of us in to paying for her lifestyle and crying on stories about how it’s so bad when people leave. How many people can afford to have two parents do nothing? Then she treated her employee like tit who left. And a thousand people pay to see her garden and cry and pretend she cares about others. She doesn’t. If ou can’t afford the subscription she drops you. Unlike Emily writes
She made me feel like the most inferior mother 😢 not to mention the constant drug talk and teaching her 2 year old son about menstruation and pictures of her husband's naked ass. Been a few years since I've looked at her so may have changed.

Reactions: 4
There will probably be an add about how helpful and understanding airnz are, how great they are helping with the kids etc etc.

Did they take their nanny?
Of course they will anything to try and get a free flight home
Yeah but I think her family lives there so a trip home for her?

Reactions: 1
So no Asher on Simone’s feed today. What a surprise, she was too busy getting her facials and ‘creating content’ to look after him.

But that is beside the point. There is nothing wrong with childcare… but what is wrong is giving all your followers the impression you can balance it all, work all the time whilst still looking after a baby. That is not realistic at all, and she knows that! Hence why he is not there. I cannot stand how much she mis leads her followers. It can be really damaging for other mothers who feel as though they are not doing a good enough job.

Simone - because I know you are reading this. BE HONEST!! people hate dishonesty. Hence why you are mentioned so much on this thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do you know what gets me with the HelloFresh ads is the way they explain it like it gets delivered to
Your door each week and you have 20+ choices blah blah I think by now EVERYONE who has the internet knows exactly what HelloFresh is. Small and somewhat irrelevant but ugh 😂 happpy weekend all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So no Asher on Simone’s feed today. What a surprise, she was too busy getting her facials and ‘creating content’ to look after him.

But that is beside the point. There is nothing wrong with childcare… but what is wrong is giving all your followers the impression you can balance it all, work all the time whilst still looking after a baby. That is not realistic at all, and she knows that! Hence why he is not there. I cannot stand how much she mis leads her followers. It can be really damaging for other mothers who feel as though they are not doing a good enough job.

Simone - because I know you are reading this. BE HONEST!! people hate dishonesty. Hence why you are mentioned so much on this thread!
And like how does she think people won't figure it out? Like is noone thinking oh where's your kid during all this? No shame in putting your kid in care, some mum's have no other choice. Also if I had her money if fully have a cleaner instead of doing it myself.

Reactions: 5
Thoughts on Jazz Thornton? I’m curious if there’s something romantic going on with her DWTS partner. They seem very close
I don't get the same impression ... I could be wrong of course!

All the dancers and their celeb partners seem to be overly flirty with each other ... it feels a bit uncomfortable to watch at times.

Do you know what gets me with the HelloFresh ads is the way they explain it like it gets delivered to
Your door each week and you have 20+ choices blah blah I think by now EVERYONE who has the internet knows exactly what HelloFresh is. Small and somewhat irrelevant but ugh 😂 happpy weekend all
Yep! Hello fresh ain't that special mate lots of us mere mortals get it too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Never have I thought Simone was juggling it all 😂 she's forever giving him to her parents, Trents parents or even Trent as soon as he walks in the door so she can go and see her amazing friend from childhoods pet money do a hello fresh dinner.

She stopped taking baby A to everything once he woke from the newborn slumber and she couldn't contain him in the pushchair anymore. How many weekends has she spent without him? Including her first Mother's Day?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The way she cuts people as soon as they stop paying her says a lot about who she is. And increasing the cost to follow her over and over. It’s not a community if it’s all around one woman and you have to pay to be part of it and to give her marriage counselling and therapy. The red flag was that she literally named all her groups after herself - EMbassy, EMpire, all her mEMbers. The narcissism is so unhealthy.
I don’t like that you get publicly called out if your payment declines

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can't stand jess owen she is soo fake the "influencing" has got to her head shes simone 2.0, the amount of times she has to take a photo of herself and her poor husband when ever they go out she has him taking about 5 photos of her to post, can she not enjoy time out with him without thinking about her looks. Heard she dosnt look after staff also has them starting early long days no breaks and turns up after them so she can sleep in and leaves well before

Never have I thought Simone was juggling it all 😂 she's forever giving him to her parents, Trents parents or even Trent as soon as he walks in the door so she can go and see her amazing friend from childhoods pet money do a hello fresh dinner.

She stopped taking baby A to everything once he woke from the newborn slumber and she couldn't contain him in the pushchair anymore. How many weekends has she spent without him? Including her first Mother's Day?
She has had some really random babysitters too like someone's teenage daughter and a lady who made her candles or something. Wouldn't you just find a regular babysitter not all those people.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Asher is at a Bear Park daycare Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, and has been at daycare (maybe not 3 days to start) for many months, my friend’s kid goes there. I don’t know why Simone tries to keep it a secret. Most would understand / be fine with it? And it’s not like she’s not a PRO at spinning tit to smell like roses so she would be able to make her followers think it was a good idea anyway!!!
Exactly! No shame in it whatsoever, as she says do what works for you. Just don't hide it when it's bleeping obvious

Reactions: 3
Can't stand jess owen she is soo fake the "influencing" has got to her head shes simone 2.0, the amount of times she has to take a photo of herself and her poor husband when ever they go out she has him taking about 5 photos of her to post, can she not enjoy time out with him without thinking about her looks. Heard she dosnt look after staff also has them starting early long days no breaks and turns up after them so she can sleep in and leaves well before
I've always wondered how her husband feels, he never looks impressed. Yes her staff are like slaves and she just comes to create content and make it look like she works hard at her bakery but she's hardly there most of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.