New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic is the most middle aged thing I've ever seen
I honestly thought Lisa Hayes was in her 40’s just purely based on a random idea I’ve conjured up in my head. I was blown away when someone posted she was pregnant.
Still no idea how old she is but the baby shower photo isn’t helping my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else see sallybelle taking her daughter who’s sick into the swimming pool and sauna in the hotel, out for lunch and up the sky tower because the poor little dear was so cooped up in the hotel room? duck you sally!! You’re one of those parents that gets everyone else’s kids sick 😡🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I cannot take Elle seriously with her setting up her camera in the after hours and then pretending to play with them like it’s some candid moment 😒

I get the first time anxious mum thing and so I’m not trying to be disparaging to mums going to the doctor or after hours if they have any kind of concern about their babies - don’t muck around, better to be safe than sorry. I have also gone for something that turned out to be nothing and felt silly! but Elle seems soo anxious about the kids being sick. Kids are constantly sick when at preschool and she doesn’t seem to have accepted it. She’s super quick to rush them to A&E for the slightest thing (agree coughing up blood is concerning so not this specifically) but then is constantly taking them to cafes and woman world and all sorts of places the very next day or in the middle of them being unwell. Not to mention constantly setting up a camera in the doctors or filming her sick and miserable kids for content. I’m sorry this is harsh but how concerned is she or is it all just her playing up to this “new mum” role she’s constantly shoving down our throats with all the post partum body talk?

Reactions: 15
I honestly thought Lisa Hayes was in her 40’s just purely based on a random idea I’ve conjured up in my head. I was blown away when someone posted she was pregnant.
Still no idea how old she is but the baby shower photo isn’t helping my opinion.
People in their 40s can still have babies 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Hannah Simplified from SMH? Is that her daughter that turned 5 or her partners daughter?

doesn’t she have one young ish child?

thinking on it maybe was a few years ago
Also I find it weird when people have baby showers when have multiple children lol don’t @ me I just think it’s weird. Especially when your youngest is 1 lol, even if it is a different gender.

Reactions: 16
Also I find it weird when people have baby showers when have multiple children lol don’t @ me I just think it’s weird. Especially when your youngest is 1 lol, even if it is a different gender.
Yup. In my day it was baby shower for first child and that was it. But things seem to have changed now. It seems greedy. Especially as Hayes lives a huge house and doesn’t seem to be short of funds or things.

Reactions: 11
New thread

But her “private” account IS wild. In an unhinged “r u ok hon” way not in a great way
Exactly and her living situ with her much much older boyfriend. She lives for free in his try hard but very tacky house. She is unhinged.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.