New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Renee Stewart working with yet ANOTHER clinic for free treatment. Girlie pays for absolutely nothing sell out
Yeah I saw that and was like wtf!! There’s no way she would pay for that if it wasn’t an ad. You don’t need random treatments to grow your damn glutes girl. Also her butt is already fantastic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that and was like wtf!! There’s no way she would pay for that if it wasn’t an ad. You don’t need random treatments to grow your damn glutes girl. Also her butt is already fantastic 😂
Credit where it's due... Spectacular butt! 😅

Reactions: 2
Tits up tape close friends insta is a WILD follow. She is nuts.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tits up tape close friends insta is a WILD follow. She is nuts.
For those of us who don’t really want to follow, could you please elaborate on the latest? Last that was shared the other day was about her being nasty to her bf/boss

Reactions: 8
Imagine if you’d moved away from a violent relationship and your ex didn’t know where you had gone (for safety reasons) then boom your kids faces are plastered all over social media but some influencer who just cares about the “likes”. There are lots of reasons people don’t want people knowing where they live, we aren’t all TD with her priviliged life!!

Also while on the topic of TD does anyone else get annoyed at the justifying of spending large amounts of money by calling it “investment”!! TD has done it twice in the last few days (leather jacket and nutritionist). Just say you have heaps of money or that you have brought something but don’t say I’ve invested like it somehow makes you seem
More relatable cause it doesn’t. Maybe once every few months or something but every few days is not relatable
Investments she gets given for free! Maybe back in her 20’s like most adults money was tight but she goes on about it all the time. We know she is always asking companies for free stuff! Both families are quite comfortable in their lifestyles. And someone who has a pool, spa, rents downstairs, building a sleepout, had their tits lifted etc you are not poor or struggling! She makes out she saves so hard, gosh there are people out there these days who are lucky to put $100 into savings. She managed to put nearly $1k a month away to get her tits done as she mentioned she saved for a year.
---
I guess the point of difference with Erana is that she’s feeding and shopping for a bigger family than most influencers. And she probably is on a tighter budget because I don’t imagine that her husband’s job as a youth pastor pays overly well. Compare that to Jordan and Louisa who have husbands earning close to or over $100k.
She’s not a tight budget looking at what she spent for a movie night. Yes her husband won’t earn a huge salary but being part of a church they are looked out for very well. They will be given quite a lot. I don’t think she shops on a budget.

Reactions: 2
For those of us who don’t really want to follow, could you please elaborate on the latest? Last that was shared the other day was about her being nasty to her bf/boss
She seems permanently unhinged. Doesn't think before she speaks so tit rambles out her mouth. I'm a recent follower so its just my initial impression. So far I think I'm on the money.

Reactions: 5
Lottie is getting ready for a baby shower. I suspect it’s lisa Hayes’. Wonder if MFM is going.

Reactions: 9
I'm convinced this is tits up tape. You keep coming on here and telling people to follow her, please cut it out
Hahahah I referred this person. Assure you they’re not. You can choose to “ignore” posts from accounts you don’t like.

Reactions: 1
That poor puppy joining bernadebts family!!! What a shyteshow
How much $$ did she/will she continue to spend on getting that poor thing?! 🤬😔
And she got him because she wants the company now shes home…yet whenever her kids are home you know she’s complaining about it!! ….you wouldn’t be home alone Bernadette if you didn’t run your business into the ground!

Reactions: 9
I can't believe Elle sets up a camera in the After Hours to film her twins. Like how does it even cross your mind to create content when your children are sick.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.