New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe Elle sets up a camera in the After Hours to film her twins. Like how does it even cross your mind to create content when your children are sick.
She must look absolutely insane setting up her camera in a place for sick people...all in the name of content.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Hayes is preggers again?!!

also, who has a baby shower for their fourth child.

I love how LFYDs has taken himself to Sydney to hang out with his friends and do things he loves and framed it as a trip for Kelly

Reactions: 21
She must look absolutely insane setting up her camera in a place for sick people...all in the name of content.
She’s done this before. Not sure what she’s trying to prove. How amazing she did it all by herself at after hours? When you know they tend to push babies through first.
Or she’s trying to get the sympathy vote. I’m sorry but her babies always seem to be sick.

Reactions: 9
Louisa going in about her skin! I know some people have major issues with this but part of me feels a few influencers milk it. They finally took care of their skin via being gifted items. To me, Louisa has an unhealthy lifestyle and no doubt the skin reacted to this. Suddenly she’s looking after it, and then promoting the skincare.

Reactions: 5
Definitely same baby shower. Wonder how that went. Can’t have been a massive fall out if they can still be in the same room. Maybe they’re actually being adults about it. And it was a drift apart kind of sitch?

Reactions: 2
Definitely same baby shower. Wonder how that went. Can’t have been a massive fall out if they can still be in the same room. Maybe they’re actually being adults about it. And it was a drift apart kind of sitch?
Yeah, I'm surprised MFM went when she appears to be quite an anxious person in general!

Reactions: 3
I can't believe Elle sets up a camera in the After Hours to film her twins. Like how does it even cross your mind to create content when your children are sick.
She's done this a couple of times now, and in the a/hs pharmacy. Love how she noticed her jumper wasnt tucked in to her jeans and quickly fixed this. Great this time she never belittled the staff like she had in other posts. Using your children when they are sick for engagement is nothing less than exploitation😢

Reactions: 7
She's done this a couple of times now, and in the a/hs pharmacy. Love how she noticed her jumper wasnt tucked in to her jeans and quickly fixed this. Great this time she never belittled the staff like she had in other posts. Using your children when they are sick for engagement is nothing less than exploitation😢
If I was ever in after hours and she did that I’d be complaining to management. I don’t even care how that makes me sound.

Bernadebt walking her new puppy in public when it's definitely too young to have had it's vaccines... Parvo is rampant around the country but duck it's wellbeing right? Not sure why thought her dog parenting would be better than how she parents her kids 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bernadebt walking her new puppy in public when it's definitely too young to have had it's vaccines... Parvo is rampant around the country but duck it's wellbeing right? Not sure why thought her dog parenting would be better than how she parents her kids 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought last vaccinations and around 3 months you could walk them in public.

Reactions: 2
If I was ever in after hours and she did that I’d be complaining to management. I don’t even care how that makes me sound.
Completely agree, and I know in many EDs the staff have little time for anyone filming, let alone setting up her camera, for the ideal position. Those poor twinnies they are the south Island version of Asher.and Ryder. Nothing is safe from the all too present camera😥

• Haha
  • Sad
Nazz back getting surgery what's left now?
Brain implant?
Probs got a brow lift like fox eyes? Or cheek implants… or both.. apparently she’s having multiple surgeries. Or maybe to get her Micheal jackson nose fixed?
In turkey. When she almost died last time 🤣 makes sense lol. That girls got so much plastic in her she’s basically a tuppaware 🫠🥲

Attachments

• Haha
Brain implant?
Probs got a brow lift like fox eyes? Or cheek implants… or both.. apparently she’s having multiple surgeries. Or maybe to get her Micheal jackson nose fixed?
In turkey. When she almost died last time 🤣 makes sense lol. That girls got so much plastic in her she’s basically a tuppaware 🫠🥲

Omg I bloody love this!!!!! Tupperware 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s done this before. Not sure what she’s trying to prove. How amazing she did it all by herself at after hours? When you know they tend to push babies through first.
Or she’s trying to get the sympathy vote. I’m sorry but her babies always seem to be sick.
I hope the staff shut down her filming!

Reactions: 6
If you look hard in the group photo they are all sharing, you can see MFM head is just poking out from the very back 😂
Token invite maybe.......

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.