New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 🙌🏼
---
Here’s the recap from last thread which still feels relevant 😂 + a few extras

MFM: still not taking her kids anywhere, still hiding away at home doing crochet and watching Netflix, still not doing anything to improve her mental health.

LFY: still watching his kids struggling in the pool instead of helping, still not setting boundaries with them, still relying heavily on the nanny instead of parenting himself, still posting ads constantly.

Millie Elder-Holmes: still sitting in the back seat of her boyfriends car. Still posting question boxes and getting crappy at the questions.

Simone Anderson: has her own thread. Still a charity money stealing bleep.

Just Jess: has her own thread. Probably still “working hard” 1 day a week.

Rebecca Kiel: still posting her kids in school uniform, probably still upset that we all talked about Jared being all over other women, still pretending like she wasn’t giving a stink eye to the woman he was all over.

Renee Johansen: still has the victim mentality.

Elle Herself: still pretending she’s doing keto, still ungrateful, still dragging her sick kids out in public and along to events with other small children. Still complaining, still has awful fashion sense.

SKETE: still has ADHD and won’t let you forget it, still subtly advertising her photography business, still can’t do her thing on the right day. Still thinks she’s important.

Shoshannah: still pregnant to the baby daddy she moved overseas to get away from. Probably still hiking and travelling on the taxpayers tab.

Louisa Morley: still trying to soft launch her teens as influencers, still sharing way too much about her kids, still talking with her hands, still spending money and crying poor.

Officially Em: still rich, still ripping people off with her patreon, still crying poor and pretending they have no money, still complaining, still lives in a beautiful home near the beach with heaps of land.

Marnie: still being awful about her kid, still a truly awful person, still trying to launch a business in a craft she’s still a beginner in.

Bernadette Gee aka Bernadebt: still owes her staff money while she gets Botox and fresh manicures and buys coffee. Still trying to push her hideous art. Still thinks she’s relevant.

Erin Simpson: still genuine, still keeping it real, still ditsy and hilarious, still has an adorable little boy.

Tarryn Donaldson: still flashing her bikini bod for everyone to see including her teenage sons kids.

Danni Duncan: still child free and still banging on about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone catch Nix live today when she was cooking with the baby in the front pack? duck me it was giving me major anxiety. She didn't have her in the front pack properly for a start so she was flopping forward and looked really uncomfortable. But then when Nix was using the knife she couldn't even see what she was doing coz baby was in the way and bubs was trying to grab the knife!! 😳😱 Her little hands were so close so many times. It was freaking me tf out 😳 and she was jiggling her around so much that she was spewing and she spewed into the bowl of muffins that Nix was mixing and she didn't even notice even though people were commenting saying that 🤮🤮🤮 and then she cooked them up and shoved them in her mouth like they were going out of fashion lol. Also she was talking to her phone and doing dishes for at least 5-10mins while baby was in another room awake unstrapped in a rocking chair thing and she never checked on her once. duck me the whole live gave me major anxiety. I love Nix and think she's funny af but tit that was all kinds of wrong 🥺

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did anyone catch Nix live today when she was cooking with the baby in the front pack? duck me it was giving me major anxiety. She didn't have her in the front pack properly for a start so she was flopping forward and looked really uncomfortable. But then when Nix was using the knife she couldn't even see what she was doing coz baby was in the way and bubs was trying to grab the knife!! 😳😱 Her little hands were so close so many times. It was freaking me tf out 😳 and she was jiggling her around so much that she was spewing and she spewed into the bowl of muffins that Nix was mixing and she didn't even notice even though people were commenting saying that 🤮🤮🤮 and then she cooked them up and shoved them in her mouth like they were going out of fashion lol. Also she was talking to her phone and doing dishes for at least 5-10mins while baby was in another room awake unstrapped in a rocking chair thing and she never checked on her once. duck me the whole live gave me major anxiety. I love Nix and think she's funny af but tit that was all kinds of wrong 🥺
Those nails are so rank and with a baby just plain stupid! Anything for the looks hey 🙄

Reactions: 4
and Finau “Sorry-Son” ‘s bed is broken. And they ✨ allegedly ✨ sell crack.
Her son is asleep in their bed, not his. Their bed is the one thats broken so it looks like they sleep in a giant drawer. Id say the slats on the base have tit themselves.

Reactions: 7
Edna flew business class to South Africa. But hubby and "staff" flew economy. WTF.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_8966.jpeg
I posted this in the Simone thread but thought I would add it here for the influencers who sell their children online. Or as they say, “Share their lives naturally” and get paid it.

Some key points from the webinar about parents putting children on social media last night:

Articles coming out about children who have had their lives monetised online and are now grown. These people are saying things like, “I felt like a commodity in the family.” “I felt like part of a pay check.” “The choice I had was to keep going or stop and not having nice things anymore.” “We hated having to pose for 50 photos all the time.”

When children give consent to be online, how much do they really understand about what they are consenting to? It depends on how the parent is framing it. Children can understand consent early on if we talk about it with them in appropriate but sufficiently detailed ways.
  • Difference between sharing with 30 known followers or thousands of strangers.
  • Children have rights which need to be honoured online (and their rights are often not honoured on social media especially regarding their digital footprint).
  • Many parents are opting out of showing identifiable photos of children online, e.g. blocking faces in photos. Children are entitled to privacy and protection of their identity.
  • Keeping children safe by ensuring no trackable info in photos e.g. street signs, school uniforms.
  • Children need to consent to having their picture taken/filmed AND it going online.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol I just came to share this 🙄 because we need to see him naked and her erect nipples ffs. Why don't they just start an only fans and keep that tit off public stories. She may think her man is Aquaman but we don't 🙄😳😬🙈
Eww these should come with a warning..... no one wants or needs to see this. Or worse the nudey one before.

Reactions: 8
Her son is asleep in their bed, not his. Their bed is the one thats broken so it looks like they sleep in a giant drawer. Id say the slats on the base have tit themselves.
That’s what I said. She’s just called Finau Sorry Son cos of her “sorry son, been busy, happy birthday” message

Nix's cooking alone gives me major anxiety, have you seen the tit she dishes up :sick: :sick::sick:
---

[/QUOTE]
the baby looks just like her other boy, is it Jordon?

• Haha
  • Sick
A bit insensitive considering what has just happened in whangarei don’t you think Anna?
IMG_6831.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.