New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the court battle between Zuru and Lego and Zuru calling Lego a bully. Sounds familiar.
I have had the displeasure of meeting Nick Mowbray and his family and they're a bunch of wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PebblesNumber26
Just listening to her - I think I actually missed her and didn’t realise ! Unleash the Pebbles !!! 💃🏻
---
Lol at the court battle between Zuru and Lego and Zuru calling Lego a bully. Sounds familiar.
I have had the displeasure of meeting Nick Mowbray and his family and they're a bunch of wankers.
That fake lego made by these bunch of fuckwits is rubbish…. Rubbish!!!! Nearly as shite as the ‘lego’ sold at mitre 10
Mega

Reactions: 13
Just listening to her - I think I actually missed her and didn’t realise ! Unleash the Pebbles !!! 💃🏻
---

That fake lego made by these bunch of fuckwits is rubbish…. Rubbish!!!! Nearly as shite as the ‘lego’ sold at mitre 10
Mega
I hate all that Zuru tit with the copious amounts of excessive plastic packaging

Reactions: 10
What is Emma from Get Good Face actually doing overseas? All her stories are mainly her putting make up or product on her face.....is there an actual reason for the trip?
Holiday/break, stepping back from working IN her businesses to work ON her businesses..

Reactions: 2
---

Mega
Yep like zuru should show some actual innovation for once and come up with their own ideas. Like they haven't had an original idea since bunch of balloons and I would hope people r cottoning on that single use plastic balloons are not good for the environment by now.
---
Who makes squish mallows? 😅 I hope that's not Zuru too! 😬🤔
Not Zuru.

Reactions: 6
What is Emma from Get Good Face actually doing overseas? All her stories are mainly her putting make up or product on her face.....is there an actual reason for the trip?
I think she’s having an OE of sorts. And maybe the product stories are to advertise what the page is for. But yeah it’s a weird time for sure. She kind of talks to camera just whatever pops into her mind and rambles on and often has no point.

Reactions: 1
Who is still pushing temu? I haven’t seen much apart from racheljane but I like her
She would have got thousands, she shared she got over $1000 to her stories and is still posting her link now

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she’s having an OE of sorts. And maybe the product stories are to advertise what the page is for. But yeah it’s a weird time for sure. She kind of talks to camera just whatever pops into her mind and rambles on and often has no point.
I kinda like her little rambles and her laughing at the random tit that has happened each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep like zuru should show some actual innovation for once and come up with their own ideas. Like they haven't had an original idea since bunch of balloons and I would hope people r cottoning on that single use plastic balloons are not good for the environment by now.
---

Not Zuru.
They didn’t even come up with that idea - they bought the toy off another company and then scaled it up massively.

(Also I cannot stand the Mowbrays but I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the balloons are biodegradable? Doesn’t make up for all their other plastic crap though)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.