New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talz partnering with hello fresh again after bagging them out saying they weren’t fresh and all the meat was small portions, plus price has gone up lol. Then also Talz “why don’t I get any new partnerships 😭
Also - how is she doing this on PPL? 🤔
She said she transferred it all to baby daddy didn’t she? So she could earn?

Reactions: 1
Talz partnering with hello fresh again after bagging them out saying they weren’t fresh and all the meat was small portions, plus price has gone up lol. Then also Talz “why don’t I get any new partnerships 😭
I mean, are we really expecting something from her? 🙈😭 Like, just look at that 👀🙈

Reactions: 4
Is that u carpetgrub or someone quoting their exact words. Lol. I am also a knitter. I will note that i noticed Marnie has changed her business bio no longer says merino just nz wool though. But also knitworld shops literally sell the exact type of spin as knitting wool. Not everyone knits with spun or worsted yarn
Lol I am not carpetgrub they stole my post
---
Hmmm so just under $300 for both kits, beginner knitter written pattern

bloody expensive, $200 for a jersey, the yarn works out around $30 a ball, still waiting to here if it’s milled and dyed in nz, my guess is China
Yes it is milled offshore (probably China) she has talked about it getting stuck at customs.

$30 would be low end for a 100g skein of very nice yarn… Marnie’s balls are not 100g and are far from very nice…
---
So tone deaf.
Wtf there is a kid stuck, probably dead in a cave and she posts that 🤦🏻‍♀️

---

D8B7910E-293A-4851-8703-81FCC9DA603F.jpeg

I think that’s a bit of a stretch Pebbles

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Yes it is milled offshore (probably China) she has talked about it getting stuck at customs.

$30 would be low end for a 100g skein of very nice yarn… Marnie’s balls are not 100g and are far from very nice…
Her wool balls are 200g and she is selling them for $27 individually.

• Wow
---

---

Wtf there is a kid stuck, probably dead in a cave and she posts that 🤦🏻‍♀️

---

View attachment 2158317
I think that’s a bit of a stretch Pebbles
She always says the dumbest stuff whenever I think I might be wrong in thinking shes an idiot she just reminds me she is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually wondering if she dosnt make enough money at takapuna to cover the costs of the staff working there those days and the bakers at huapai those days... she seems to favor huapai alot more and they do more hours there being open wise, she's quick to be running late have issues with takapuna.. Wonder if this is why she's planning to be open more days at both stores as she can't keep up with the cost

Wonder if you’re going to get a shout out on her IG😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
EmCult having a cry because she "doesn't know her purpose" and her only income is Patreon and she needs to pay for her designer cat and AJ is just bleeping around having fun not making any income. Well duh, isn't that the way she wanted it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ffs she is making more money than a lot of working people by doing yoga in her undies, and swimming at the beach and making bread and doing "budget" shops 🙄 which her followers think she is a god of 🙄 oh and freely admitting getting stoned all the time 😬 she doesn't have much to complain about from where I'm sitting 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Cancun is such a random trip to me for Anna Reeve. Plus heaps of ad stories of her holiday and one thoughts and prayers about the weather 🙄

I'm actually wondering if she dosnt make enough money at takapuna to cover the costs of the staff working there those days and the bakers at huapai those days... she seems to favor huapai alot more and they do more hours there being open wise, she's quick to be running late have issues with takapuna.. Wonder if this is why she's planning to be open more days at both stores as she can't keep up with the cost
I get the impression Takapuna doesn't have a full kitchen as it seems like they do most of the baking at Huapai and bring it over.

EmCult having a cry because she "doesn't know her purpose" and her only income is Patreon and she needs to pay for her designer cat and AJ is just bleeping around having fun not making any income. Well duh, isn't that the way she wanted it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ffs she is making more money than a lot of working people by doing yoga in her undies, and swimming at the beach and making bread and doing "budget" shops 🙄 which her followers think she is a god of 🙄 oh and freely admitting getting stoned all the time 😬 she doesn't have much to complain about from where I'm sitting 🤷‍♀️
Gosh and also they don't spend much. Not sure how much their mortgage is but seems like she makes more than enough to sustain themselves and have some savings. Maybe she could focus more on actually writing for awhile cos seems like the standard has slipped recently, and that's what people r paying her for.

Or take a leaf out of Marnies book and sell their rental.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to be that guy, but who is emcult (name on Insta?) these posts make me
Want to see what she’s all about 🤣 sounds like my kind of chick after SG, cachia and Emmylou!

No tit Sherlock (to Emcult/OfficiallyEm)

That was bound to happen when all you can offer people is Facebook groups, oh I mean 'communities'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.