New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like they haven't had an original idea since bunch of balloons and I would hope people r cottoning on that single use plastic balloons are not good for the environment by now.
Bunch of balloons wasn’t an original idea either, they ripped it off the inventor

• Wow
Reactions: 5
David Grr and Andrew j Steel. She called them both predators. David grr has now gone to jail for rape.
Wow I didn’t realise David got such a big sentence. I’d say he will be out in 4 but still, for NZ that’s a lengthy sentence

Reactions: 4
Love how TD is sharing Simones quote she put up last night. Wonder if ‘the followers’ like TD are still thinking she’s amazing and lap up everything she does. Won’t question anything that’s gone on with Pebbles and still think everything that comes out her mouth is pure gold. She didn’t gain you any more follower, you had to have two competitions again to try and up your stagnant numbers.
Not sure most of these followers could talk about a topic calmly or with thought!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They didn’t even come up with that idea - they bought the toy off another company and then scaled it up massively.

(Also I cannot stand the Mowbrays but I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that the balloons are biodegradable? Doesn’t make up for all their other plastic crap though)
Biodegradable doesn't mean jack just greenwashing term.

Reactions: 8
Love how TD is sharing Simones quote she put up last night. Wonder if ‘the followers’ like TD are still thinking she’s amazing and lap up everything she does. Won’t question anything that’s gone on with Pebbles and still think everything that comes out her mouth is pure gold. She didn’t gain you any more follower, you had to have two competitions again to try and up your stagnant numbers.
Not sure most of these followers could talk about a topic calmly or with thought!
And she then shared a meme from Andrew J Steele. Which says a lot about who she tries to align with. She’s really gross. Her and Ryan need to lay off the drugs.

Reactions: 8
Don’t get me wrong I know this isn’t a fan page thread lol but it was refreshing to hear Ellie talk about things that aren’t going so well for her at the moment and just be a bit more honest about her struggles.

I acknowledge she still has privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anna Reeve is at ClubMed Cancun AD which is that same trip Sharde Smith was offered, but there's nothing on her stories.

Reactions: 2
Hi! Quick q: why does Em from the Emcult always shows herself in undies? Public page? Shortage of clothes? Or allergic to clothes? Guess I’m definitely done by my friends or so called! sending me screenshots of these and that! My eyes hurt 🔥

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Talz partnering with hello fresh again after bagging them out saying they weren’t fresh and all the meat was small portions, plus price has gone up lol. Then also Talz “why don’t I get any new partnerships 😭
Also - how is she doing this on PPL? 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hi! Quick q: why does Em from the Emcult always shows herself in undies? Public page? Shortage of clothes? Or allergic to clothes? Guess I’m definitely done by my friends or so called! sending me screenshots of these and that! My eyes hurt 🔥
My guess is because they don't have jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.