New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Holly Mays Instagram? I was so invested in the beef between her and Finau a few weeks ago then forgot about them lol and now I can’t find her page
I watched half of Finau’s latest rant and just noped out. I forced myself to watch as much as I did.
She doesn’t make sense. She’s not progressing but she’s happy with that? But she also used to inspire people and now she doesn’t and she’s not happy with that?
And she wants to get back to the gym but she can’t get herself there? Are the tax payers paying for her unused gym membership??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched half of Finau’s latest rant and just noped out. I forced myself to watch as much as I did.
She doesn’t make sense. She’s not progressing but she’s happy with that? But she also used to inspire people and now she doesn’t and she’s not happy with that?
And she wants to get back to the gym but she can’t get herself there? Are the tax payers paying for her unused gym membership??
She’s stagnant and embarrassed and happy with that. Ok? What’s not to get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a TC, what can I say 🥲
Or are you one of these people who are nosey and ‘arks’ personal questions all the time or make tit up or are so desperate to know what she’s doing ? Even though she’s ‘out there living her life, stagnant and embarrassingly’ and it’s not your business - and why do you care? But still gets to see her come BACK online to address it AGAIN even though she shouldn’t have too , as it’s not your business and get a life and she’s addressing it one last time and putting it to bed. AGAIN! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Or are you one of these people who are nosey and ‘arks’ personal questions all the time or make tit up or are so desperate to know what she’s doing ? Even though she’s ‘out there living her life, stagnant and embarrassingly’ and it’s not your business - and why do you care? But still gets to see her come BACK online to address it AGAIN even though she shouldn’t have too , as it’s not your business and get a life and she’s addressing it one last time and putting it to bed. AGAIN! 😂😂😂😂😂
But she stopped talking about it a full 3 days before ThE oThEr PeRsOn remember? And yet it’s still being talked about by the other person. So now she has to address it again, instead of just leaving it alone because they 👏🏼 keep 👏🏼 bringing 👏🏼 it 👏🏼 up 👏🏼
But she definitely doesn’t feel the need to explain herself 😂

• Haha
But she stopped talking about it a full 3 days before ThE oThEr PeRsOn remember? And yet it’s still being talked about by the other person. So now she has to address it again, instead of just leaving it alone because they 👏🏼 keep 👏🏼 bringing 👏🏼 it 👏🏼 up 👏🏼
But she definitely doesn’t feel the need to explain herself 😂
Sounds like the meth be mething tbh 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sort ya life out girl! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 why even point it out! Ya can’t even see it so no one would have even noticed it! Gross!
Cos she wants everyone to know she got sexed last night. And hubby grabs her boobs and stuff while she’s making the aprons for her Miami classes, don’t ya know. Narcs love everyone to know about their sex lives.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Arghh I dunno about the rest of you but I am so over the Nz tiktoker daily vlogs where they all copy each others lows, fake calm voice and try to be funny about their boring day. Like when did someone just decide that this was a cool thing to do? it's so irritating and repetitive 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jay Jay gives me the ick when she says “my boyfriend”
Teenagers have boyfriends 🤢
---
Arghh I dunno about the rest of you but I am so over the Nz tiktoker daily vlogs where they all copy each others lows, fake calm voice and try to be funny about their boring day. Like when did someone just decide that this was a cool thing to do? it's so irritating and repetitive 🤮
Brit whatever her name is is the worst!! And the little giggle she does after every sentence 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch Emily Writes recent story about how she enrolled herself in a postgrad course with no previous qualifications - so she lied and said she had the prerequisite qualifications; the uni didn’t check and she completed the post grad qualification?! Hahahahaha. Bloody good on her. She’s smart.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Christian’s seeking more attention, the story he tells about Frankie going next door and helping himself to ice cream just shows how funny he thinks his behaviour is. Christian is going to STRUGGLE with Frankie when Kelly leaves.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.