New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
110% this. I wish MFM could read it

Reactions: 9
I agree, he seems like a bludger. For anyone to stay with someone who has cheated on them multiple times plus treated her like crap needs to get in the bin……

Reactions: 8
I agree, he seems like a bludger. For anyone to stay with someone who has cheated on them multiple times plus treated her like crap needs to get in the bin……
Also the way she says she earns all the money to pay the rent and bills. And doesn’t ask him for money. Absolutely not. Unacceptable. She is raising 3 of his 17 children. He should be giving over all his income. Especially as he is never there and she’s doing all the hard yards with the kids.

Reactions: 14
Lollllllll 17 children If he doesn’t keep his dick in his pants, the yes, 17 children is def on the cards

I agree. He must pay the X a shitload in child support

He looks like a real cheater…..once a player, always a player!

Reactions: 9
Lollllllll 17 children If he doesn’t keep his dick in his pants, the yes, 17 children is def on the cards

Yup. He’s not it.

Reactions: 2

She has said before that she has trust issues when he goes away for work I definitely couldn’t handle that lol it’s not the way I would want to live or want to have a relationship that’s for sure
---
New thread

Yip. I reckon she can do way better than him…..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.