New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nana Whittaker really is so boring now to watch. I wonder what happened to her keeping her hair curly. Poor marlo. You can clearly see the new babe is the fav child now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ you hardly ever see her mention her other two anymore. She's a hard follow now as her content really is so stale.
Never liked her content as felt it was always AD,Ad and more Adā€™s. Plus she uses her kids for engagement. I think she has pulled back with the older two for privacy reasons which always makes me laugh when influencers use the ā€˜new babyā€™. I always found her interesting as she hated people pulling her up on disclosing, showing and talking about other people but got annoyed if others mentioned her own kids.
---
Must be the time for postie finding influenzas. Lottie just did one as well
I actually like Lottie and she used to show Postie well before they gifted her anything so glad they used her.
I think Postie is under rated. People have this impressions about it but they have some pretty cool clothes.

Reactions: 7
35FCCCF2-23E7-4B77-BE9D-46BD2E1278D8.jpeg
But did uou see her post yesterday that she ended up deleting? She was talking to a school mum about not having any wood and the mum goes oh are you one of those people not organized. Morley goes no we can't afford it! STOP BUYING tit YOU DONT NEED! Privilege right there.
And now today she got a ā€œbargainā€! $280 down to $70 is still $70!! That is not cheap for trackies. Iā€™m pretty sure that would be better spent out towards the wood. She used to talk about how they were good at budgeting but the way she spends Iā€™d question that!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sera Lynne is so yuck. She tries to be such a vibe with her Range Rover and lab grown diamonds (LOL). Which I can look past, after all there are plenty of wankstain influenzas out there. But what I cant stand is her posting her kids screaming in their cots. Like gurl youā€™re kids are in daycare full time (nothing wrong with that) then youā€™re out at drinks raiding grandmas closet for the finest quilted tea cosy jacket money can bye. Grifting so hard tagging all businesses. Then you have what 30 mins with youā€™re kids and you post your son screaming in their cot saying ā€œfab end to a Fridayā€. What an absolute cuntwaffle. Honestly though that tea cosy jacket had me howling šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ«  grandmas quilt but make is fashun šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Never liked her content as felt it was always AD,Ad and more Adā€™s. Plus she uses her kids for engagement. I think she has pulled back with the older two for privacy reasons which always makes me laugh when influencers use the ā€˜new babyā€™. I always found her interesting as she hated people pulling her up on disclosing, showing and talking about other people but got annoyed if others mentioned her own kids.
---

I actually like Lottie and she used to show Postie well before they gifted her anything so glad they used her.
I think Postie is under rated. People have this impressions about it but they have some pretty cool clothes.
I love Postie clothes. Had the best shop in our rural town until they closed it. Amazing personal service. I dont think it promoted Postie in good light with Elle herself saying she only shopped at Postie and at op shops because she didn't have any money. Some things are better left not said.

View attachment 2051652
And now today she got a ā€œbargainā€! $280 down to $70 is still $70!! That is not cheap for trackies. Iā€™m pretty sure that would be better spent out towards the wood. She used to talk about how they were good at budgeting but the way she spends Iā€™d question that!!
I would never even spend $70 on trackies!

Iā€™m not really sure what Finau is on aboutā€¦ aside from it being some drama with her gf and her ex business partner? Anyone know more?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really enjoy Erin Simpson full stop but her ad for the yogurt with Harry and Zac was so wholesome and good!! Love when she said to Zac about him eating everything else in the house šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not really sure what Finau is on aboutā€¦ aside from it being some drama with her gf and her ex business partner? Anyone know more?
Basically someone called finaus gfs old business out for scamming via HMs storyā€™s. Her gf and gfs ex owned the business together

• Wow
They sell them in a few stores so they must do some bulk sales but prob not large volumes.

Obviously they are in a super privileged position in terms of living at home even if they do pay rent, lots of gifted stuff etc but I would imagine surely they donā€™t have that much spare cash with a relatively new and small business that only sells expensive candles?ā€¦Like, if Brettā€™s full time job is Abielle and some days they are only selling one candle. How are they surviving???

I know being strapped of disposable income is not what it seems from Ellieā€™s stories with the amount of junk they are always seeming to be buying and a mega expensive holiday recently. Maybe they used their house deposit money to put into the business and go on their trip as I havenā€™t seen much house stuff since she posted that ad last year about a mortgage broker?
You donā€™t make much money from wholesale sales to stores normally the store buy product for half the price of retail

Reactions: 2
H

hahaha yeah what a sales pitch. I was surprised they signed off on that - postie plus, for poor people šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I mean it's true though.
---
Itā€™s about Loving Ellieā€™s Belly not Elle :)
---
Also Christian making a video and saying ā€œhello frugal friendsā€ in front of his mega mansion to sell power. Honestly. Why do the agencyā€™s/companies not see how bad this looks for the brand?
Well rich people ARE the most frugal. That's how they got rich - being tinny with their money.

So whoā€™s team HM and whoā€™s team Finau. HM impersonation of Finau is just too good

Sera Lynne is so yuck. She tries to be such a vibe with her Range Rover and lab grown diamonds (LOL). Which I can look past, after all there are plenty of wankstain influenzas out there. But what I cant stand is her posting her kids screaming in their cots. Like gurl youā€™re kids are in daycare full time (nothing wrong with that) then youā€™re out at drinks raiding grandmas closet for the finest quilted tea cosy jacket money can bye. Grifting so hard tagging all businesses. Then you have what 30 mins with youā€™re kids and you post your son screaming in their cot saying ā€œfab end to a Fridayā€. What an absolute cuntwaffle. Honestly though that tea cosy jacket had me howling šŸ¤£šŸ’€šŸ«  grandmas quilt but make is fashun šŸ¤£
I actually think she is some what authentic when it comes to influences however I am unsure how she has so much money? Would love to know that lol
Has anyone been to the diamond shop that she owns? Whatā€™s it like?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2051652
She obviously gets paid well for what she promotes but like a lot of other influencers wonā€™t admit to this.
Or, like Carmen Lett had people give them hand outs.
The big family, feel sorry here is free stuff.
I think if heā€™s not earning a certain amount and sheā€™s under a certain amount they would still be entitled to WI? It pays quite well each week!

Reactions: 1
Team HM. That tit is just too funny. Finau and her gf give me the ick.
Same. The video was fuckin funny she just did.
To be fair I am hoping finau & partner can walk the walk and fix their f-upsā€¦
---
Also re tits up tape and peachy (lol); they were talking about an influencer who put ā€œI was paid $1000 to talk about these lipsticksā€ before their adā€¦ does anyone remember who it was? They said about a year ago and peachy got fucked over by it..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So season was with olive for 10 years and they started vegan snacks together. They sent some stuff to finau to share on her inst when she moved to Auckland. Thru that they started hanging out. Then season and finau got together and season was cheating on olive with finau and then their relationship broke down. Now season is with finau and they have started their own biz together lol.

But I was dying of laughter at holly mays stories with her overdrawn brows, the neck tattoo and the falsies hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Cracked me up when Christian said he's got the automatic timers on THREE of his hot water cylinders! Dunno bout you guys but I've only EVER had 1 in my house šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Same. The video was fuckin funny she just did.
To be fair I am hoping finau & partner can walk the walk and fix their f-upsā€¦
---
Also re tits up tape and peachy (lol); they were talking about an influencer who put ā€œI was paid $1000 to talk about these lipsticksā€ before their adā€¦ does anyone remember who it was? They said about a year ago and peachy got fucked over by it..
Im dying to know! She said itā€™s no one she uses now, not Simon, not Jess, not Molly etc etcā€¦so who is it?? ā€¦.She loves everyone she uses now Simon, JJBB, Bernadebt šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® I want to try her stuff but the fact she supports all these clowns really puts me off it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.