New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting chat by ‘titsuptape’ this morning on influencer fees, what they charge and the work that goes behind each campaign.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ugh the new stories from love from your Dad are so grim. Has anyone noticed when Lulu is on camera, he tickles her the whole time so she laughs and performs for the camera? Sure, tickling can be fine sometimes, but we know now that the laughing is a reflex and it can be scary for a lot of small children. Don't treat your kids like that while you're filming them!

Christian needs to go to a parenting course. I know he says anyone who has concerns about his parenting is a Karen but really, all he does is make them perform for the camera and complain about having to look after them. Why did you have them in the first place? For content?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ugh the new stories from love from your Dad are so grim. Has anyone noticed when Lulu is on camera, he tickles her the whole time so she laughs and performs for the camera? Sure, tickling can be fine sometimes, but we know now that the laughing is a reflex and it can be scary for a lot of small children. Don't treat your kids like that while you're filming them!

Christian needs to go to a parenting course. I know he says anyone who has concerns about his parenting is a Karen but really, all he does is make them perform for the camera and complain about having to look after them. Why did you have them in the first place? For content?
If noticed he tickles her a lot to get a laughing response. These influencers LFYD, Simone, Elle herself, need to realize their children cant give consent. They are growing up like circus performers, point the camera, they act, or worse the images are taken, of them doing anything, just for engagement😥 How will they feel in ten years time when a school friend shows everyone in their class their picture in the bath as a baby.This is so not right😡 and really dodgy when Christian got an AD named key ring to go on each of Lulu and Frankies school bags. Instantly everyone knows their names😥

Reactions: 8
Ellie: it's so hard having a small business, we haven't had any orders today 😭
Also Ellie: omg look at all this food we ordered at this restaurant

... seriously?!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it done?
Yeah, i thought she looked fine before and they hardly look any different now, but will see in the before and after pic. I hope she thinks it was worth it. I'm glad she didn't get implants. They seem so bad for people's health.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, i thought she looked fine before and they hardly look any different now, but will see in the before and after pic. I hope she thinks it was worth it. I'm glad she didn't get implants. They seem so bad for people's health.
What did she have done if no implants?

It’s about Loving Ellie’s Belly not Elle :)
---
Also Christian making a video and saying “hello frugal friends” in front of his mega mansion to sell power. Honestly. Why do the agency’s/companies not see how bad this looks for the brand?
Yes massive huge free solar panels then trying to sell powershop to his followers so he can get free power too..... the greed is disgusting now more so than ever

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why do people have to say shnacks? Kiwis have terrible dictation as it is so adding extra letters into a word is not needed! Just a pet hate!
I’ll be keen to see what her lift has done. Does a lift make them look fuller?
Ellie, if she has the money, fine spend it. But having my own small business, I know how hard it is and how frugal we have to be. If her income supports them, then that is great. She obviously is getting a regular income that works well for them.

Reactions: 3
Louisa literally posts herself buying stuff at least twice a week… and by stuff i mean usually clothes. Come on..
But did uou see her post yesterday that she ended up deleting? She was talking to a school mum about not having any wood and the mum goes oh are you one of those people not organized. Morley goes no we can't afford it! STOP BUYING tit YOU DONT NEED! Privilege right there.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I like postie plus stuff and if I saw someone genuinely being like “hey like my new outfit? Cute right! Can you believe it’s postie” and I liked it I would be influenced. Telling people “if you’re poor you can look ok if you go to postie” is NOT it. It’s literally doing the opposite of what the pay her for. Fucks sale and Elle

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I like postie plus stuff and if I saw someone genuinely being like “hey like my new outfit? Cute right! Can you believe it’s postie” and I liked it I would be influenced. Telling people “if you’re poor you can look ok if you go to postie” is NOT it. It’s literally doing the opposite of what the pay her for. Fucks sale and Elle
Must be the time for postie finding influenzas. Lottie just did one as well

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I really like some of the dresses I got from postie 🫢😅

Reactions: 6
Nana Whittaker really is so boring now to watch. I wonder what happened to her keeping her hair curly. Poor marlo. You can clearly see the new babe is the fav child now 😂😂 you hardly ever see her mention her other two anymore. She's a hard follow now as her content really is so stale.

• Haha
Aside from wearing blatantly obvious (and imo garish and tacky) designer clothes/accessories that STATE the designer, no one can tell where, what you’re wearing is from as the tag is on the inside duh or how much it costs! So who cares where it’s from?! 🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.