New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard that Simone Anderson and Trent are swingers and I’ve had a few people confirm that they do indeed have orgys…. So that would also make sense Trent being spotted in family bar… apparently they often have sex with their friends. Free for all Im guessing 😂
Also.. Millie elder homes kept her relationship so secretive for a long time and got defensive about her new man because he was married when they started seeing each other….
As for mumatofive__ (Ashlea Harris) she was a stripper at a strip club in Auckland and her boyfriend did indeed go to jail and is heavily involved in drugs (using/selling) … tea tea tea
I need all the tea about these NZ influencers

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Amy Lee fit, current stories of her doing stories whilst driving her Maserati. Does anyone know what happened with her ex?
Her ex was super controlling and abusive. He also had kids already from another relationship prior to her , and she didn’t want to be a mother to the children he already had. She said it didn’t match her beliefs raising children that aren’t her own… but she was unhappy for other reasons too. Apparently barely ever had sex too. She’s lived nicely off his money for years. We do know that he was in jail for manslaughter on a police officer right? And was a methamphetamine cook…. Good riddance!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Positive “influencer” if that’s what she is but Lisa Perese-Cullen on tik tok is absolutely hilarious and seems genuine

Noting positive since tattle is being seen as witches:cool::m

I need to know what the dbag husbands did re
- summer brons - what did he do how far did he go etc how did she find out - someone must know??
- Whitney from champagnechores what did that goobery pottery geek do?
On the whole men are trash ha so would love to know what these idiots did!

Reactions: 6
What ever happened to that Mandy who drew two bears to represent her children then made it her brand and sold it on blankets.

When you guys are talking a about Tarryn are you talking about that lady who used to draw her eyebrows on with a sharpie?

How old is Lisa hays? I thought she was early 40s years ago 😂😂.

Happymumhappychild is a big old bleep, is she still carrying that award around in her bag after all these years?
Lisa Hays with the midget teeth and massive gums is about 57 I think? I used to like her but she is snobby as duck and lays around eating all dayyyyy everyyyyy day🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I need to know what the dbag husbands did re
- summer brons - what did he do how far did he go etc how did she find out - someone must know??
- Whitney from champagnechores what did that goobery pottery geek do?
On the whole men are trash ha so would love to know what these idiots did!
I've also wondered what happened there.

Lisa Hays with the midget teeth and massive gums is about 57 I think? I used to like her but she is snobby as duck and lays around eating all dayyyyy everyyyyy day🙈
Her basic cricut business failed, so she sells thermomixes now...

• Haha
Omg I know this girl! Her boyfriend literally cheats with so many girls…and girls I even know.. surely she must know or maybe she just plays happy families online to keep her following going with her “perfect life” she so called has. She’s changed so much since trying to become an influencer on social media. She’s completely changed who she is… so fake!!! Jeez talk about glamorising gang wife life 😂😂
Don’t get me started on allyinakl she’s so toxic

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've also wondered what happened there.
from what i read on her patreon she suspected he was cheating as she noticed he had been deleting messages, hiding his phone and staying out later than usual - when she asked he denied anything happening despite her getting a message from a woman advising she saw him getting it on with someone at a club. few months go by and she gets further messages confirming what really went on that night and he confessed etc and he had kissed girl(s) and had invited one to his place he was renting when he had moved out….

• Wow
@tryhards you’re still checking in every few minutes. You’ve had lots of questions asked of you that you have ignored. Dying to know how you rationalise Simone ripping off a charity?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is an absolute train wreck I also know girls hes cheated with and one the night she found out and went around and smashed up his car 😂😂, she use to be so nice then changed cause that gang wife life and drugs my fav was when she went on a rant about white girls who wear fake tan are racist and stealing black culture 😅😂
I remember the fake tan rant 🤣🤣 thanks allyinakl

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.