Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwimumof3

Omg I have SO many issues with LFYD.

Mark always looks like he wants to run tf away. And actually can you blame him.

Frankie has like zero boundaries :oops: I'm just glad my kids aren't growing him around him. They laugh about him sneaking ice blocks in the middle of the night, going to the neighbours house each day to get a treat (that's actually rude, I don't care if the neighbour pretends to like it!), snuck into where Nona and Poppa were staying for a treat. The sex toy incident. Christian laughing and filming him dancing on a table at a restaurant :sick: Like I cannot even deal with what an entitled brat he's going to be as he gets older.

And Nona's cringy af lipstick kisses on the kids cheeks all the time.

Mark's family must be seriously loaded right, like without a doubt, I mean Christian doesn't even have a real job right now does he? And yet they can afford a house reno, and a new house, and a 3 month bloody europpean vacation, plus a full time nanny... I've finally unfollowed.

I want to like one in a bullion but she always gives me stuck up vibes tbh. Happily unfollowed after the surrogacy

Bec whitley used to be so much fun to follow, she was friends with Jane Yee who was like the most down to earth, amazing person. Then Jane moved away and Bec lost her mojo and apparently found it again in spending most of her time on the gram half naked. I no longer follow her.

TBH I don't vibe with Tamarah W. I don't really get how she can be friends with LFYD and Bec. I really admire how much her family has been through but also the way she talks annoys me. I respectfully unfollowed.

Just look at the bigger picture, Christian is friends with Bec who's friends (or at least, was) with Jane, who's met Lefty (whatever his bloody name is). Bec is friends with Tamarah who is Jordan's SIL. Bec also knows Louisa who also knows KYM and Laura Fisher. Louisa knows Ness who is friends with Culture and Jordan. Katie was LFYD/OIAB midwife, she's friends with Renee (who tbh is the only influencer of the lot that I honestly follow and adore). Jordan has done a live with Magnolia kitchen & Katie, Katie being friends with MK. Mk and Cherie are (weird) friends. Culture keeps in touch with Stacey who has also met LFYD. LFYD has met Summer. HMHC, HWTH and Lisa Stirling have hung out with Cherie (back when they were a trio) and they all cared so much about Sera Lilly when she went into hospital after her youngest.......

So basically the influencers are all one giant incestuous family

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Does anyone want to do a recap?
Here’s my recap: We were all quite happy, then Skete mentioned us and heaps of influencers claimed we were bullying them. Meanwhile this thread grew and since then we’ve all been quite happy discussing influencers?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
TLDR of NZI&PF’s #2
Simone is still annoying af but she’s changed her font in her stories. ReFrEsHiNg.
Is Asher in daycare on two days a week? Probs.
Influencers are defs lurking in here. Thanks to them we’re now in thread #3.
Sera Lily sucks. So does MK (Magnolia Kitchen).
Thermomix? More like ther-no thanks. You can fuck off to Fiji with Marnie so she can eat her porridge.

Ok. I’m done. I’m sure we’ll probably go over the same topics a few more times considering there will be new members soon given there’s been posts tonight 😭

Edit - Don’t know why I cried 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36

hashtagkiwi

Just a bit of a heads up - Tattle rules state don't snark on people with a following of less than 5,000 followers - it tends to be done by the wannabe influencer to drive up their views... which I think may be being done by _als.world herself here? So as crazy as she is... might be better to try and stay off her as a topic?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

tryharder

VIP Member
I don’t give a shit if Simone swings. If Trent identifies as LGBTQIA+. Sex is great. Enjoy. I wanna know how Simone lives with herself after purporting to donate thousands of dollars to charity when she never was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think we also just need to remember to be careful we don’t start picking on peoples physical appearance. We decided last thread that wasn’t cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Effluencer

I just saw Simone share a reel from Brit Cunninghams instagram about this site lol
Oh man, I really want to make a reel in response to this!

Here's some of the things I've learnt from this forum:
You can do ads, but don't be a walking fucking billboard

You can have kids, but don't use them as cash cows

You can have opinions, but don't block people when they share theirs

You can ask for recommendations, but don't be surprised when people question your motives

You can be an influencer, but don't pretend it's a real job 🤣

And the list could go on...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

teaszn

I’ve heard that Simone Anderson and Trent are swingers and I’ve had a few people confirm that they do indeed have orgys…. So that would also make sense Trent being spotted in family bar… apparently they often have sex with their friends. Free for all Im guessing 😂
Also.. Millie elder homes kept her relationship so secretive for a long time and got defensive about her new man because he was married when they started seeing each other….
As for mumatofive__ (Ashlea Harris) she was a stripper at a strip club in Auckland and her boyfriend did indeed go to jail and is heavily involved in drugs (using/selling) … tea tea tea

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lacey911

Maybe if when writing about Simone and chipolata we bring up the donation to woman's refuge on every post she'll stop sharing cause let's face it she only shares what she classes as "bullying" and "rumours"

• Haha
Reactions: 26

zeroeffstogive

Wow I’m lost also, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twat for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast!

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

unsureopal

i'm new here but danni duncan upsets me so much as an infertile woman. I don't want to hear about how happy you are to not have kids. I will never have them and I want nothing more

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Effluencer

Screenshot_20220526-190649_Chrome.jpg

Ummmm, so now we're only talking about Danni because she's so far ahead of us. I own a house, have a proper job and more than $153 in the bank, who's ahead of who? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m confused about Jess Owe and her hubby

Also what’s the tea about the Amy person that skete was talking about!
Righto - the tea on Amy Carlyon (ex amysbalancedlbliss)

Basically, her ex husband ran off with her bridesmaid Jazz and she hung all of their dirty laundry out to dry - loads of cryptic content, called him abusive, 'how could she', she was abandoned blah blah blah woe is me. She built this brand about women empowering women and building mothers up.......

meaaaaanwhile, she was sleeping with a married man who had a heavily pregnant wife at home for months! They would meet up and drink and get high in hotel rooms and she'd bring her (then) very young baby along on her little dates.

Attached is a post the best friend of the pregnant wife posted on Facebook shortly after it all came out!
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_6391.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg

Not so balanced and blissful after all.....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

scamfluencer

All the stuff Simone is putting on her Instagram is actually so embarrassing for her. I am sure only a small sub set of her followers actually follow this thread and read the ‘rumours’. However now her 300k followers are all speculating about the size of Trent’s chipolata. Poor Trent, I would be mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 23