New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know any influencers/ public figures personally that constantly cheat on their partners or their partners cheat on them?

I know one that has around 9-11k and her partner is constantly cheating on her and trying to get with other girls obviously won’t name drop though otherwise they’ll figure out who I am

• Wow
Reactions: 4
"I'm not an influencer, im a content creator" - @cultureofgrace
Its the same thing GF. Jog on.
Can't stand Nana or Pound. Do they still have their content creator page? 🤢
It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't actually trying SO hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I know this girl! Her boyfriend literally cheats with so many girls…and girls I even know.. surely she must know or maybe she just plays happy families online to keep her following going with her “perfect life” she so called has. She’s changed so much since trying to become an influencer on social media. She’s completely changed who she is… so fake!!! Jeez talk about glamorising gang wife life 😂😂
She is an absolute train wreck I also know girls hes cheated with and one the night she found out and went around and smashed up his car 😂😂, she use to be so nice then changed cause that gang wife life and drugs my fav was when she went on a rant about white girls who wear fake tan are racist and stealing black culture 😅😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard that Simone Anderson and Trent are swingers and I’ve had a few people confirm that they do indeed have orgys…. So that would also make sense Trent being spotted in family bar… apparently they often have sex with their friends. Free for all Im guessing 😂
Also.. Millie elder homes kept her relationship so secretive for a long time and got defensive about her new man because he was married when they started seeing each other….
As for mumatofive__ (Ashlea Harris) she was a stripper at a strip club in Auckland and her boyfriend did indeed go to jail and is heavily involved in drugs (using/selling) … tea tea tea

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen Amy Lee fit, current stories of her doing stories whilst driving her Maserati. Does anyone know what happened with her ex?

Here’s some tea, there is a rumour Skete’s husband was cheating on her. By rumour he did, that’s why she’s like she is.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone know any influencers/ public figures personally that constantly cheat on their partners or their partners cheat on them?

I know one that has around 9-11k and her partner is constantly cheating on her and trying to get with other girls obviously won’t name drop though otherwise they’ll figure out who I am

Sounds like that was the situation with Amys Balanced bliss, although no partner anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.