New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow allyinakl on here?

She used to be such a nice girl then started trying to be an “influencer” and has completely changed the way she talks and completely puts on an act for the camera…
I know she’s with a gang member now and he cheated on her and had a threesome with two other girls and she showed up to the house and smashed there Lamborghini that they hire out under the company luxuryvehicehire
He constantly cheats, but yet now they’re engaged??? He always goes off partying while she takes care of his kids… sad really putting that all out there for everyone to see 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4

She used to be such a nice girl then started trying to be an “influencer” and has completely changed the way she talks and completely puts on an act for the camera…
I know she’s with a gang member now and he cheated on her and had a threesome with two other girls and she showed up to the house and smashed there Lamborghini that they hire out under the company luxuryvehicehire
He constantly cheats, but yet now they’re engaged??? He always goes off partying while she takes care of his kids… sad really putting that all out there for everyone to see 👀
No idea who she even is 😂

Reactions: 3
What happens to the brand obligations when they suddenly leave the gram? Do they have to pay for the product? Genuinely interested if anyone knows.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone want to do a recap?
Here’s my recap: We were all quite happy, then Skete mentioned us and heaps of influencers claimed we were bullying them. Meanwhile this thread grew and since then we’ve all been quite happy discussing influencers?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
TLDR of NZI&PF’s #2
Simone is still annoying af but she’s changed her font in her stories. ReFrEsHiNg.
Is Asher in daycare on two days a week? Probs.
Influencers are defs lurking in here. Thanks to them we’re now in thread #3.
Sera Lily sucks. So does MK (Magnolia Kitchen).
Thermomix? More like ther-no thanks. You can duck off to Fiji with Marnie so she can eat her porridge.

Ok. I’m done. I’m sure we’ll probably go over the same topics a few more times considering there will be new members soon given there’s been posts tonight 😭

Edit - Don’t know why I cried 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What happens to the brand obligations when they suddenly leave the gram? Do they have to pay for the product? Genuinely interested if anyone knows.
Most people who leave the gram suddenly will have thought about it prior and choose to leave once they've wrapped up their paid work (Stacey Welsh is a good example) or they'll contact the brand to let them know what's going on and mutually decide what to do from there. Unless there's a contract involved or they're under an agency there's really nothing you can do as a brand if they just gap it though, which I guess is a risk you take if you do things informally and don't set out your expectations within a contract.

I run my own business and have used influencers in the past (although I choose not to anymore for a plethora of reasons) and I've had someone in the past decide to quit socials before finishing out our contract but she let me know she was leaving so we could talk about how best to go forward and we decided she'd just pay me back for posts I'd paid for that hadn't been started on yet and we just called it square there.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been here since Gommmmmi locked the NZ thread I thought it was time to join in again! A few quick comments to start off

Pepper and Me touched on her relationship break down on a podcast recently which basically said she changed a lot since p&m and Shannon wasn’t on board (I bet he also had an opinion on her bff bets too). I do really enjoy Cheries content though and she has work so hard on her business to get it to where it is.

Bets is absolutely feral woo is me and was disgusting with her kids online. I’ve been following along since she baked from home and someone dobbed her in for not being a registered kitchen. Poor thing!

Tarryn is another poor thing.Always hinting for things and not long after #ad #workingwith, I must say I do like the diy content but it’s not relevant anymore because while they do it themselves it’s always an #ad. Her husband is like a 12yr old boy humping around all the time and it’s not funny like they think.

Ali L has some serious issues and everytime I see a photo of her in her modelling, her filthy house and clothes and her husband that looks like her dad I want to vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been here since Gommmmmi locked the NZ thread I thought it was time to join in again! A few quick comments to start off

Pepper and Me touched on her relationship break down on a podcast recently which basically said she changed a lot since p&m and Shannon wasn’t on board (I bet he also had an opinion on her bff bets too). I do really enjoy Cheries content though and she has work so hard on her business to get it to where it is.

Bets is absolutely feral woo is me and was disgusting with her kids online. I’ve been following along since she baked from home and someone dobbed her in for not being a registered kitchen. Poor thing!

Tarryn is another poor thing.Always hinting for things and not long after #ad #workingwith, I must say I do like the diy content but it’s not relevant anymore because while they do it themselves it’s always an #ad. Her husband is like a 12yr old boy humping around all the time and it’s not funny like they think.

Ali L has some serious issues and everytime I see a photo of her in her modelling, her filthy house and clothes and her husband that looks like her dad I want to vomit.
I completely agree about Ali! She just seems to be completely unhinged and needs some serious health intervention and mental intervention. Also that house needs a intervention 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5

What podcast was that?? Be interested to listen please
I listened to some random ass (really crap pod) with her on recently and I didn’t realised she’d actually sold Kit & Co!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I found heaps of new accounts to follow from suggestions here that aren't full of ads/paid partnerships/using their accessories *sorry kids* to sell.
Please keep sharing the good ones!!!

Reactions: 4
What ever happened to that Mandy who drew two bears to represent her children then made it her brand and sold it on blankets.

When you guys are talking a about Tarryn are you talking about that lady who used to draw her eyebrows on with a sharpie?

How old is Lisa hays? I thought she was early 40s years ago 😂😂.

Happymumhappychild is a big old bleep, is she still carrying that award around in her bag after all these years?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What podcast was that?? Be interested to listen please
I listened to some random ass (really crap pod) with her on recently and I didn’t realised she’d actually sold Kit & Co!
Not sure what podcast is being referred to in this post, but did you know Cherie and Bets had a podcast in 2019? It’s called “successfully f’n up”, it’s 9 episodes. Happy listening!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Omg I know this girl! Her boyfriend literally cheats with so many girls…and girls I even know.. surely she must know or maybe she just plays happy families online to keep her following going with her “perfect life” she so called has. She’s changed so much since trying to become an influencer on social media. She’s completely changed who she is… so fake!!! Jeez talk about glamorising gang wife life 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Whats ali ls insta handle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.