New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is a food forest making guy who did the first garden at OE place. His handle is @byron.in.new.zealand. Lately he has been quoting Andrew Tate and he can't see anything wrong in AT or his crimes. He's really gone down the AT rabbit hole and his page has changed from food forests to Byron "improving himself" and posting workout and shower videos with AT voiceovers. He has deleted all the comments on his most contentious vid 🙄 because he got attacked big time but still saw no fault in himself 🤷🙄 he used to work (and have an abusive relationship) with @theagroforestrywitch but she publically posted on her page yesterday that she separated from him in August 2022 and has nothing to do with him or their business @backyard.paradise.permaculture.
And was abusive in that relationship too

I think he turned comments off rather than deleting which makes existing comments not visible.

On what earth are glass coke bottles "boujee" 🙄
Confusing boujee with eco friendly. Then next post is her ice coffees in not boujee at all plastic cups

On what earth are glass coke bottles "boujee" 🙄
Confusing boujee with eco friendly. Then next post is her ice coffees in not boujee at all plastic cups

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else follow Kayla Sylvia Jayne? Heaps of cash to spend messy house and always people commenting on her TikTok’s about her owing them money or people trying to get refunds from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was actually wondering if Cherie might be pregnant 😳 because she wasn't drinking either which is very unlike her. She said it was to save room for food but hmmmm??? 🤔

And I think the reason OE commented as the garden page was because someone tagged the garden page to see what they thought about all the tit he was spouting.
That’s a bit of a reach lol.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow Kayla Sylvia Jayne? Heaps of cash to spend messy house and always people commenting on her TikTok’s about her owing them money or people trying to get refunds from her.
I’m amazed at how much she must spend! Her partner must earn some good money!

Reactions: 3
Marnie really bleeping hates her son Mack, doesn't she? I have a child with additional needs and yes it can be bloody hard work and they go through stages like any other child where they are harder than usual but I would NEVER EVER put my child on blast on social media like she does. She makes out like he is the absolute biggest burden on her life and it makes me SO sad for him 😭 what happens when he's older and he finds her social media posts and reads what she's written about him? God it breaks my heart 💔

Kate your mate is pregnant with another beige child, I am happy for her though, secondary infertility is a witch and I know how hard it can be to get pregnant a second time
And to think Marnie is also trying for another baby!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
LFYD posting a reel about Lulu being such a water baby, including that video of her just walking into the water and him taking his sweet arse time grabbing her. And everyone in the comments is praising the duck out of him saying how amazing he is doing with her and how awesome he is teaching her to be a water baby 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I just can’t stand DD
What a witch. She couldn't even add in a comment to say sorry that you're struggling to conceive or something along those lines. I never used to want kids at all and still didn't right up until my baby was born! Couldn't live without my baby now and don't miss my child free life at all. I hope Ellie gets her Bubba

Reactions: 32
What a witch. She couldn't even add in a comment to say sorry that you're struggling to conceive or something along those lines. I never used to want kids at all and still didn't right up until my baby was born! Couldn't live without my baby now and don't miss my child free life at all. I hope Ellie gets her Bubba
My issue with her is that she hasn’t once thought about those who are trying or want children but can’t. She hits out with out any thought and considers it all a joke! I don’t think we are as backwards in our beliefs about child free adults as she thinks. It’s the same as those who are single and never met the right person, or the couple who never marry or stay engaged for the rest of their lives. We have so many different life situations.
Maybe she’s just so unfortunate that people around her ask about children. I never had anyone ask me. I don’t ever ask my single friends or recently married friends and I don’t even ask parents when they are expecting their next one.
Substituting animals for babies- I bet someone will ask her that one.

Reactions: 19
What an hole- I know she thinks it’s her niche but she is not the only person that talks about CF tit.
What the hell was up with Jessie guru deciding to write a small novel to stick up for her mate DD- she constantly thinks that she has experienced all the life experiences and is a fucken expert save it for your own page! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t usually have a problem with Jessie guru but don’t go onto someone else’s page and tell them how they should be feeling about their situation.

Reactions: 15
Lulu is still in her porta cot on the ground lol 😂 you wouldn’t think they own a company that sells cots would you!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.