New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a woman. But it’s the anniversary of when the boy broke his arm on the woman. And that ruined Maria. So maybe a bit much to expect them to use the woman ever again.
My 4yo broke her arm on a woman and was back on the woman 2 days later. The very day after they realigned her bones while she was awake. The nurses were not impressed with me and I was nervous to start with but I wasn’t going to stop her… You gotta get back on the horse otherwise you turn into MFM

So I wonder if Kit actually did have covid and passed it to Cherie but she only came down with it once she got to Sydney?

Reactions: 12
My 4yo broke her arm on a woman and was back on the woman 2 days later. The very day after they realigned her bones while she was awake. The nurses were not impressed with me and I was nervous to start with but I wasn’t going to stop her… You gotta get back on the horse otherwise you turn into MFM

So I wonder if Kit actually did have covid and passed it to Cherie but she only came down with it once she got to Sydney?
Maybe? Or picked it up on the plane over? …lol shes in a mooood though! 😅

Reactions: 3
Hahaha yea he's funny. I loved him giving Cam tit about the mangrind fitting in his handbag 🤣🤣🤣 Cherie doesn't look too happy about the podcast situation 🤣🤣🤣
She looks pretty terrible though to be fair to her 😔

Soooooo ol bernadebt. Driving around Auckland to buy the child she doesn't like speedos lol.

And she is finally talking again about selling those clothes. Let's see if she does it or just talks about it again!

If she doesn't like being around her kids so much she should get a full time job and put the kids into school holidays programs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely curious if anyone here actually enjoys Dani Duncan’s content? She makes me want to snooze she’s so boring.

I have so many friends who are child free by choice (and several that didn’t have the choice) and are just enjoying their lives, not reading into what everyone else thinks about their decision all the time?

Reactions: 23
Genuinely curious if anyone here actually enjoys Dani Duncan’s content? She makes me want to snooze she’s so boring.

I have so many friends who are child free by choice (and several that didn’t have the choice) and are just enjoying their lives, not reading into what everyone else thinks about their decision all the time?
I stopped following her, good on her for not wanting kids but sheesh the constant posts about it were boring as shite

Reactions: 19
So since she's opening another store, wonder if boujee witch Jess has been taking bernadebts business courses... will be interesting to see how things go since she can't even run the first store well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped following her, good on her for not wanting kids but sheesh the constant posts about it were boring as shite
I’m curious to see if it will be a bit of a tit for tat with her and Ellie. I see DD has posted something which I assume is in response to Ellie’s post.

Reactions: 5
Stopped following as she was getting boring. I really enjoyed her sustainable posts etc which is why I started following her. Now, it’s just dribble.

Reactions: 10
Marnie really bleeping hates her son Mack, doesn't she? I have a child with additional needs and yes it can be bloody hard work and they go through stages like any other child where they are harder than usual but I would NEVER EVER put my child on blast on social media like she does. She makes out like he is the absolute biggest burden on her life and it makes me SO sad for him 😭 what happens when he's older and he finds her social media posts and reads what she's written about him? God it breaks my heart 💔

Kate your mate is pregnant with another beige child, I am happy for her though, secondary infertility is a witch and I know how hard it can be to get pregnant a second time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That video of Holly May sitting on someone face while they can’t breathe is traumatising, sounds horrid!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Marnie really bleeping hates her son Mack, doesn't she? I have a child with additional needs and yes it can be bloody hard work and they go through stages like any other child where they are harder than usual but I would NEVER EVER put my child on blast on social media like she does. She makes out like he is the absolute biggest burden on her life and it makes me SO sad for him 😭 what happens when he's older and he finds her social media posts and reads what she's written about him? God it breaks my heart 💔

Kate your mate is pregnant with another beige child, I am happy for her though, secondary infertility is a witch and I know how hard it can be to get pregnant a second time
So sad the way she talks about him 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She looks pretty terrible though to be fair to her 😔

Soooooo ol bernadebt. Driving around Auckland to buy the child she doesn't like speedos lol.

And she is finally talking again about selling those clothes. Let's see if she does it or just talks about it again!

If she doesn't like being around her kids so much she should get a full time job and put the kids into school holidays programs
She’s gone to soooo much effort with this clothing “venture” I can just see it now, putting in all this “work” spreadsheets, numbering, purchasing packaging, photographing etc etc to then have NO ONE buy any of it!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m curious to see if it will be a bit of a tit for tat with her and Ellie. I see DD has posted something which I assume is in response to Ellie’s post.
Yep, I called it. She's so predictable 🥱
Screenshot_20230118_184548_Instagram.jpg

Sorry Ellie, it's the patriarchy making you think you want a child, that's why you don't understand my cHiLdFrEe content (said in Danni's most condescending annoying voice)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.