New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with this latest trend that heaps of them are doing where they film themselves typing away on their laptop / keyboard?
Paige fox one last night is super cringe, especially when they even change the angle of filming half way through like she did lol.
Especially t since she actually has a job / business so we know she works, we don’t need to see that lol
It's the whole ASMR thing that people are into on Tik Tok. I hate it and will skip anyone doing it. I hate hearing people typing 😒

Reactions: 6
Summary
Rebecca has been very quiet since #cuddlegate - will she blame ADHD or anxiety for the disappearance or the go go gadget cuddle arms ?
Cherie had a bloody awesome time in Australia but we all have been left thinking - was it covid or was it not ?
Byron sparked a Instagram war - officially Em chimed in but was too scared to post using her OM tag and went for the safe option of the gardening page. Seems the post has now disappeared.
Morgan has taken a step back from Insta - more than likely due to asshole tattlers bringing up Conman again.
Jess and her tit bakery look to be expanding to a new premises.
Did you miss the memo where tattle is to discuss influencers problematic behaviour? Just because you like Morgan (and good for you, she’s done some great work) doesn’t mean she doesn’t get called out here when she is a mean girl or displays problematic behaviour. You’ve said some nasty stuff on tattle, so guess that makes you an asshole too 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was actually wondering if Cherie might be pregnant 😳 because she wasn't drinking either which is very unlike her. She said it was to save room for food but hmmmm??? 🤔

And I think the reason OE commented as the garden page was because someone tagged the garden page to see what they thought about all the tit he was spouting.
Haha I knew she’s be getting heaps of speculation that she was preg for not drinking especially because one day was struck with a “stomach virus” and was sick but I’m pretty sure they were drinking at the airport on the way, then decided to go alcohol free? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Haha I knew she’s be getting heaps of speculation that she was preg for not drinking especially because one day was struck with a “stomach virus” and was sick but I’m pretty sure they were drinking at the airport on the way, then decided to go alcohol free? 🤷‍♀️
And she said to save money and not spend as much too 😅

why she was showing her receipts at one point it was much cheaper without the boozy drinks added in

Did you miss the memo where tattle is to discuss influencers problematic behaviour? Just because you like Morgan (and good for you, she’s done some great work) doesn’t mean she doesn’t get called out here when she is a mean girl or displays problematic behaviour. You’ve said some nasty stuff on tattle, so guess that makes you an asshole too 😂😂😂
Lol I like how it’s about stuff said on tattle about the Conway thing

that was ages ago and also a few threads back

she came up cos of her kid not wearing a life jacket and it went into her contradictions about having coealics (sorry it’s one I can never spell)

A trifecta of issues not just one thing (not at tryharder) at the og poster 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Colour me confused, how is a fridge full of sugar and plastic gooorg?
Look we know Jess’ definition of what is classy and goals and aesthetic and premium is extremely off so… 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
But also yes, please get a chilled cabinet for the FOOD! Is anyone really asking for a (no doubt) waay overpriced, cold soft drink to go with their extremely expensive LoNgbOi when you’re already asking them to buy a coffee??!

Reactions: 9
I was actually wondering if Cherie might be pregnant 😳 because she wasn't drinking either which is very unlike her. She said it was to save room for food but hmmmm??? 🤔

And I think the reason OE commented as the garden page was because someone tagged the garden page to see what they thought about all the tit he was spouting.
I highly doubt Cherie is pregnant. Knowing her she literally just wanted more room for food like she said. She REALLY likes food.

Reactions: 10
Omfg Maria her kids are in bed on their devices cos it’s too disgusting outside but the suns out!! Nows the best time for them to be outside

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Saying support infleuncers even if you're not interested, is like buying things from shops that you don't want, just because someone was nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So MFM is making her kids stay in their rooms on devices while she records her content, how sad for those kids. Get them outside to play. Do they have a trampoline? Those kids are stuck inside 24/7

Reactions: 13
So MFM is making her kids stay in their rooms on devices while she records her content, how sad for those kids. Get them outside to play. Do they have a trampoline? Those kids are stuck inside 24/7
They have a woman. But it’s the anniversary of when the boy broke his arm on the woman. And that ruined Maria. So maybe a bit much to expect them to use the woman ever again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Hahah I totally was putting myself in the asshole category too! Don’t you worry 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahaha that’s exactly how I read it - I was like…. Well, guess we’re all assholes here. Proud to be in the club.
Same? Kind of “assholes” like that’s Morgans opinion of us not OPs opinion. That Morgan stuff really ruffled some tattlefeathers 🦢 idc one way or the other bc I don’t follow Morgan but that ceoliac stuff was dodge

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.