New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR
LFYD back with the most unexpected reel 😱😂
Holly May a bleeping paru fuckwit (soz language) outing Tattlers personal info. Literal scum.
Bernadebt spending creditors dosh on holiday, yelling at her kids in background of Cherie’s stories.
Ellie the worst travel reviewer ever & made her holiday so much less cool than it could have been, for herself.
Taking bets on how many stories Gemma can post about her damn finger
Jess Boujee Bad-at-business wants to work less this year - is it humanely possible!? we shall see!!!!

idk heaps more, someone else add on 😂

Reactions: 13
TLDR
LFYD back with the most unexpected reel 😱😂
Holly May a bleeping paru fuckwit (soz language) outing Tattlers personal info. Literal scum.
Bernadebt spending creditors dosh on holiday, yelling at her kids in background of Cherie’s stories.
Ellie the worst travel reviewer ever & made her holiday so much less cool than it could have been, for herself.
Taking bets on how many stories Gemma can post about her damn finger
Jess Boujee Bad-at-business wants to work less this year - is it humanely possible!? we shall see!!!!

idk heaps more, someone else add on 😂
Tarryn sharing bikini body pictures on the daily, pushing a $50 calendar where you can’t see the numbers.

Elle Herself doing keto every day except those ending with “y”. Still going on about how they don’t have any help with their twins despite having a good support network and apparently a nanny.

Simone Anderson has her own thread.

Talz still pregnant, pushing her only fans for pregnancy fetish content. Was wrong about Juicy Fest but pretending she was partially right cos they had to cancel Tauranga JF due to the weather (as did many other events but apparently that’s irrelevant).

Erin Simpson earning the nickname Erin Simpleton but still a better Mum than most.

Real Life Wife still the most relatable of them all.
Rebecca Kiel coming in a close second but I’d still never buy brownie off her 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bets on which mansion-building influenza will be the first to fold when they can’t maintain their boujee life with rising interest rates….?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bets on which mansion-building influenza will be the first to fold when they can’t maintain their boujee life with rising interest rates….?
I’m evil for laughing at that haha.
They won’t admit it though. They’ll be “downsizing for their lifestyle” 😂 “moving to Invercargill for a fresh start” 😂

Or Gore 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh that’s when they will really be loving the PR gifts and going for gold with all the AD’s and telling us ‘I wouldn’t mention it if I haven’t been using it’ etc blah blah ‘it’s my favourite etc’. I mean we just had Christmas and think of all the stress but none of these ladies promoted that stress product (I don’t the name) that they had throughout the year 🤣 When it suits!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m evil for laughing at that haha.
They won’t admit it though. They’ll be “downsizing for their lifestyle” 😂 “moving to Invercargill for a fresh start” 😂

Or Gore 👀
Haha I laughed too. Can't wait

Reactions: 3
Poor Kit I’d be grumpy and go to bed too if I hang to hang out with Bets and her monster children!! Cherie get them home!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know Bernadebt’s kids are hard work but the way she talks to them is so evil.
They just want to be accepted by her and she continues to reject them. They’re just kids ffs.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
OK I got what MFM is trying to say but in her instance, her husband actually is a Saint because he literally does do stuff with the kids! He's always taking them out ect while she stays home or is on holiday by herself! She's not the best example for this!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Anyone brave enough to go and get some strep throat infested FiLLiEs, CuPPieS or LoNgBoiS tomorrow from JJBB?? 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
More evidence of the tit parenting from Bernadebt. Why is she like a teenage boy pulling the fingers in every photo? Can’t even take a nice photo of her and her son. One day when she has died all they will have is this tit to remember her by. Imagine looking back at photos of your Mum and she’s doing this tit in all of them.
GROW UP.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
More evidence of the tit parenting from Bernadebt. Why is she like a teenage boy pulling the fingers in every photo? Can’t even take a nice photo of her and her son. One day when she has died all they will have is this tit to remember her by. Imagine looking back at photos of your Mum and she’s doing this tit in all of them.
GROW UP.
Thinks she’s trying to say ‘tit with her fingers day for it’ but they kids are just emulating how she’s acts and what she says. I don’t even see her trying nor the husband.

Reactions: 6
OK I got what MFM is trying to say but in her instance, her husband actually is a Saint because he literally does do stuff with the kids! He's always taking them out ect while she stays home or is on holiday by herself! She's not the best example for this!
Yep I agree. I feel like if both parents were working full-time, then this 100% applies. But if only one parent is working and the other one isn’t (through choice) well….

Reactions: 11
Yep I agree. I feel like if both parents were working full-time, then this 100% applies. But if only one parent is working and the other one isn’t (through choice) well….
MFM is so dark on Phil atm. It’s bizarre. She literally watches tv under a blanket on the couch most days. Does the bare minimum with her kids. When Phil is home he seems to do everything. And he has to put up with her. Seems like a Saint to me.

Reactions: 26
This post was a dig at what some were saying here right?
Unless people are sliding into her DMs praising her husband?

Reactions: 3
Her job is literally monetising her staying home with her kids and she really seems to hate it. Maybe the work is drying up (shes mentioned it before) and she's getting stressed over not "financially" contributing and so feels like she needs to over compensate by stressing how much other work she does even though her kids are both at school.
Honestly, I think she needs to slow her channel right down and look for other employment. She obviously isn't having fun in her life

MFM is so dark on Phil atm. It’s bizarre. She literally watches tv under a blanket on the couch most days. Does the bare minimum with her kids. When Phil is home he seems to do everything. And he has to put up with her. Seems like a Saint to me.
If I'll give her anything, we see her filming Phil with the kids which is really sweet. But obviously Phil doesn't have a following where we can watch him posting sweet little moments between Maria and the kids so it is a bit one sided. I'm sure she does lots with her kids too (just as long as they don't have to leave the house 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.