New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I found her FB page from some news article and I was like how did she lose so much weight??? I had to scroll down to find a post where she was like with lifestyle changes, including a gastric sleeve. FFS that's surgery!

It is a bit funny though, that the only people I personally know who still follow and support Simone, are spineless and don’t even know who they are or what they stand for. It’s sad but also like… oh well then. As if the womens refuge situation meant nothing to them. “I don’t get it?”

Reactions: 7
Ah yes. 16 extra sachets of #spon lemon and lime juice, stored neatly away in a #spon storage basket because the perfectly arranged fridge is just too overstuffed with #spon groceries to fit them in.

Such relatable. Much content.
BACK STOCK! hahahahaha. In the #spon basket, with the #spon labels she still gets sent to her even though she has a #gifted Cricut machine we have seen her use once. Fuck sake, you can leave a basket unlabelled.

Who needs $94 of lemon and lime juice? I can't imagine being so needlessly greedy. It's like she's stocking up for the apocalypse.

Reactions: 6
Cricuits probably already been sold on trademe

Reactions: 7
not sure what happened to Dom but Dan Mac (?think that was his name) suddenly left his job as host on the MoreFM breakfast show apparently due to sexual harassments. there were some pretty awful stories told about him and his behavior
Birds of a feather. They're not the only ones.

--------------

Does anyone else find Honor Carter annoying on the Chemist Warehouse ads? She's just so robotic! They use Matilda Green too (who's great) - they should just use her! When those ads first came on TV, someone matter-of-factly called into talkback radio and said Dan and Honor had bought the business, and that's why they were fronting the ads! Um - no!

I honestly don't get the appeal of Simone. She had weight loss surgery - she didn't do it by herself. Sure, she could've put it all back on again but hasn't - but still, she did it one of the easiest ways. I just don't get it!

Reactions: 3
I message companies and tell them I won't support them because they have her repping them. If they think someone do unethical is a good fit, they're not for me

Reactions: 4
Can’t stand matootles after all those racist costumes from Art and their reaction

Reactions: 5
And she works so “hard” that she bought her first Rolex as a business milestone. Absolutely mind blowing.

Reactions: 4
And she works so “hard” that she bought her first Rolex as a business milestone. Absolutely mind blowing.
Oh yes, and “at full price” of course. No declared paid partnership with The Diamond Shop even though she featured them in a bunch of different posts over several weeks.
Sure love, you think we don’t realise you’re getting a hefty discount for that quid quo pro deal you’re doing for her there?

I remember before I followed her I saw her get in trouble for not declaring ads and I thought “oh that’s a bit rough, probably an honest mistake” but now that I follow her I swear she doesn’t declare half of the shit she shows.

Reactions: 8
Kate your Mate, ugh, she used to take the PISS out of “Mom Influencers” made a drawing taking the piss and that’s how she got her following, now she’s a lecturey fake like Simone, and a horrid “Mom Influencer” hypocrite!
And Ellies Belly, has a mug with 6TBSP milo and 4 of sugar, eats a million tonnes of shit then can’t understand why she gets Migraines and the shits, farrrkkkk but don’t judge me on the “5 mins of my life you see” these people are idiots

Reactions: 15
It’s just the same trick Samuel Levi did with his hair transplant surgery. He said “lots of you are asking if I’m getting this for free, I definitely am not getting it for free, I am paying for it!”

But then of course he didn’t say he was paying full price for it. And never declared how much of a discount he was getting, all while he talked smack about all the competitors of the company he was using “of the other people don’t use doctors for all of their consultations, I would never trust them!”

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Marnies world? Would love to know what others think people I know irl that follow her seem to have a different opinion to me

Reactions: 2
Who the hell turns up at the house of someone who has volunteered to babysit before they've even finished work?

Like let the woman get in the front door and have a cuppa ffs. Who the fuck does that!!

Reactions: 1
Shayden has been reading the forum too. I wonder who is the influencer that he said was talking to him about it…I lose respect for any influencer that is friendly with Simone. He seems way more down to earth than her I would be surprised to know they are friends.

Who is shayden? Insta handle?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.