New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there some kind of legality around this? I’d be interested to know.
She said no as she published the book under her name not the business. Her friends chipped in and bought the books and scrapers I’m the auction and gave to her. So I guess she can do what she likes with them. She’s also going to do pre sales on her first book as that’s the one people are asking for.

Reactions: 2
Is there some kind of legality around this? I’d be interested to know.
She could've purchased the branding off of the liquidators- perfectly legal, it's known as an intangible asset. You can even purchase things like the website and the company database.

Reactions: 3
You mean you get loads of suggestions of tattle
She fOrGeTs. Whatever. 🙄. She has nothing without Tattle and her question boxes. Even the voice changed disclosures are boring and not well done. Nothing engaging. The tattle threads are more thorough and engaging- especially that most recent one thst was aimed at Simmo. Not giving any information we do t already have for free here .

Reactions: 8
She said no as she published the book under her name not the business. Her friends chipped in and bought the books and scrapers I’m the auction and gave to her. So I guess she can do what she likes with them. She’s also going to do pre sales on her first book as that’s the one people are asking for.
Her books are so tit. Soooooooo many errors in them. Fucks me off no end that to call myself a pastry chef I had to study & do an apprenticeship & I actually know what I am doing and muppets like her come along and put out crappy book’s absolutely full of errors and everyone thinks she’s some kind of baking mastermind.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Does anybody know where Katie's puppy went? A skete post reminded me that there was the whole museum saga but I've just realized Katie hasnt posted her puppy in a long time. I made a whole account here just to ask because I'm so curious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And Justine spouting off about how "amazing" it feels is to be able to wear her "gifted" togs on her "gifted" holiday.. 🙄
Is she suggesting she’s a normal body now and that’s what she’s seeing around her? I’m confused by what she’s calling normal. Are fat people not normal?? This woman is disgusting.

Last edited:
Not paying debt you owe. Disgusting
She will probably have to pay it off or declare herself bankrupt. Lots of people do this where they use a company name etc over their own to help safe guard themselves and family. Magnolia Kitchen will go bankrupt not her so she can still trade.

Reactions: 6
Should we create our own Sunday Sticks here as well?
I’d drawn Tarryn replying to Rydges saying ‘oh, yes I’d be happy to promote your business’ Free accommodation, free activities even free company fuel thanks to hubby. As long as it’s free I’ll promote anything and forget I’d never do or buy it myself. I’m a true example of white privilege but shhh don’t tell anyone we actually live quite well off!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.