New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So then all these influenzas - SA, LFRD, elle, millie are all using that bot to increase their likes and engagement numbers?šŸ˜”
I think itā€™s been brought up here (or maybe elsewhere) that there is a known group of influencers who do stuff to boost engagement in their little gaggles group, theyā€™re all accounts that are in a group I believe so itā€™s quite likely they shop the same place is someone finds a bargain šŸ˜‰

• Sick
Reactions: 10
does anyone follow Liv purdon or have any tea? I found her on TikTok and for the life of me canā€™t work out who she is/what she does. Maybe thatā€™s just how it is now with TT everyone seems to have a following for no reason šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s a legitimately nice person, we used to work together, could be tea I donā€™t know about but as far as I know she just started posting cocktail and meal
recipes on Tik Tok and her following grew from there!

Reactions: 3
Sera Lily wearing an old patchwork quilt from the sallies šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Yeah. But no one can be bothered trawling back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I canā€™t even be bothered going into the Simmo threads. Wish it was all in one place

Does anyone recall the big drama made of the twin not having g the their ā€˜pacciesā€™ anyMore. I see theyā€™ve made a come back. #ad. #gifted maybe? šŸ˜‚
I just leave both threads open in safari and just click from one to another, easy. Honestly the SA threads are the best!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Coincidence. Retail always slows down around school holidays and also in the lead up to Black Friday sales. Retail is also down at the moment due to the economy. If anything, Sketeā€™s feature would have given her brand exposure
%96 of small business in NZ fail in the first two years. Itā€™s not easy. Because itā€™s so easy to start up a business and anyone can do it, people think that itā€™ll be successful and it'll just ā€˜work outā€™ Itā€™s hard work and you have to be prepared for it to be a roller coaster both financially and mentally in that early phase.
I donā€™t know why Renee is complaining, she got free feedback from customers and non customers - something companies would love so that they can take on board feedback if need be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
%96 of small business in NZ fail in the first two years. Itā€™s not easy. Because itā€™s so easy to start up a business and anyone can do it, people think that itā€™ll be successful and it'll just ā€˜work outā€™ Itā€™s hard work and you have to be prepared for it to be a roller coaster both financially and mentally in that early phase.
I donā€™t know why Renee is complaining, she for free feedback from customers and non customers - something companies would love so that they can take on board feedback if need be.
I feel ya! Iā€™m 4 years in and I still struggle with the ups and downs šŸ˜­

Reactions: 6
I like Lisa, she's done so well after her surgery. Stood up to the other influencer bully behavior. Started putting herself first. I do hope she's happier than she's ever been.
I've always enjoyed Lisa too. She seems happy. Marriage break ups are never easy but I guess sometimes you must get to a certain point when kids are older and you just know it's done. I like how for her WLS wasn't just a fix it opition and she actually worked really hard before and after

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know Heidi rawstorn in real life?
Know as in mates no, see round town and have had the odd convo with at pick up yeah. Overall seems like a nice mum. It appears shes pulled back a bit from sharing much online anymore, just outfits and food. I donā€™t find her overly problematic from what she does share, donā€™t have any tea put it that way.

So , let me get this straight. Her followers give her free Tea so she can add it to her Patreon and Close friends and BE PAID FOR IT ?? What the duck kind of scam is this? This WANNABE INFLUENCER (yes you Skete. hello!) is a real piece of work!
This fucks me off something crazy!! From hating on influencers but making money off the tea she gets for free (and lots from here!) yet wonā€™t share to the gen pop thatā€™s giving it to her!!!

Reactions: 14
So then all these influenzas - SA, LFRD, elle, millie are all using that bot to increase their likes and engagement numbers?šŸ˜”
How about instead of paying bots to engage with your content, Christian, you stop exploiting your children and go back to being an accountant??

Reactions: 17
Iā€™m still confused about the receipts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. What the duck were they supposed to be proving? How would they prove sheā€™d spoken to Skete about her dad ?? This all makes no sense. I think Skete is a twit. But am no fan of renee either. I just want to know what the hells going on! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Screenshots of a conversation. If it even happened.

Reactions: 2
They went seemingly legitimately looking for a new car a few months back and obviously raved about how good the Ford (? See, obviously didnā€™t influence me at all becauseI canā€™t remember what it was lol) was etc etc so will be interesting what they actually buy.
Itā€™s was the ā€œnear tearsā€ nonsense on the posts that was the clincher for me. So ridiculous. Let alone how she was talking about it, so OTT.

Reactions: 3
So it's effectively acting as an incubator to keep all those cream filled "treats" breeding enteric pathogens for unsuspecting consumersšŸ˜‹šŸ¤¢. Wonder how long they are kept in there
Pretty sure a lot of bakeries don't use refrigerated displays BUT they also don't put as much food out at once.

So Marnie taking forever to share the new biz. Said sheā€™d announce ā€˜tHeN fOrGOtā€™. And now isnt announcing as has the niggling voice and maybe should just follow her true calling. Does anyone have an idea what that is likely to be? I have some ideas. But is this also a huge ploy to keep engagement. Oh and is she pregnant again yet??

She had receipts in her hand , after finding them.

You must be blocked. Sheā€™s still there
The receipts in her hand were just symbolic for dramatic purposes for her story.

Reactions: 2
Millie promoting ATMS. Arenā€™t they problematic?
Itā€™s not really surprising, just the other day she said she wants to ā€˜help children and families at Christmasā€™ but she doesnā€™t wanna do it if she doesnā€™t get paid šŸ˜‚
I donā€™t think morality is her strong point, anything for a buck in the influencer world!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.