New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/new-zealand-influencers-and-public-figures-9.31170/

Please note the following message from Moderator Yel, which clarifies what many were asking previously; this means the likes of Skete and Anna C are not up for discussion (if you have an issue with this, please message the mods in the Forum Business section, not here as it's against the rules)

1656835880795.png

1656836164944.png

Reactions: 27
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/new-zealand-influencers-and-public-figures-9.31170/

Please note the following message from Moderator Yel, which clarifies what many were asking previously; this means the likes of Skete and Anna C are not up for discussion (if you have an issue with this, please message the mods in the Forum Business section, not here as it's against the rules)

View attachment 1387773

View attachment 1387793
I think als that gets talked about a bit is off limits too

Reactions: 22
Surprised MFM kids play date wasn’t with gummy Hays kids. Wonder if they have been going to school since being off social media :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can you read the first post of the thread and confirm Anna Conway has over 10k followers?

If not, she’s off limits as per the website moderators.
It’s approx 10k. And aren’t they both financially benefitting off their platforms ? Hardly Maggie from down the road.

Reactions: 10
Anyone see SA latest... she put her baby in the spa!!! 🤬
Forgive my ignorance - my 'babies' are probably the same age as many members here, had them way back when there weren't so many 'rules' :LOL:What's the problem with a baby in the spa pool?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It’s approx 10k. And aren’t they both financially benefitting off their platforms ? Hardly Maggie from down the road.
6k isn’t 10k

giving them airtime on here is sending people their way to increase engagement or even get more followers.

the moderators have given a number so perhaps we should follow it?

maybe just me 🤷🏻‍♀️

or why not create a thread for them if you’re that keen on discussing them?

Reactions: 10

View attachment 1387773

View attachment 1387793
Having a quick look though the questions in the business forum it’s said that if their page is private we can’t discuss them either.

has to be a public profile, so that’s Anna Conway out on two counts under 10k and she’s private now.

Reactions: 6
Can you read the first post of the thread and confirm Anna Conway has over 10k followers?

If not, she’s off limits as per the website moderators.
Dam has it gone up to 10k? 🤣

Having a quick look though the questions in the business forum it’s said that if their page is private we can’t discuss them either.

has to be a public profile, so that’s Anna Conway out on two counts under 10k and she’s private now.
FML 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Forgive my ignorance - my 'babies' are probably the same age as many members here, way back when there weren't so many 'rules' - What's the problem with a baby in the spa pool?
Apparently kids under five(I thought it was more 3 years old tbh but google says 5) shouldn’t go in a spa because of the temperature, so not sure how hot she has it? It can cause them to overheat/dehydration :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.