New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/new-zealand-influencers-and-public-figures-9.31170/

Please note the following message from Moderator Yel, which clarifies what many were asking previously; this means the likes of Skete and Anna C are not up for discussion (if you have an issue with this, please message the mods in the Forum Business section, not here as it's against the rules)

View attachment 1387773

View attachment 1387793
I understand that yel is an admin but the 10k thing is interesting because it doesn’t seem to be in any of the term/rules? And with how niche a NZ influencer thread is you’d be reporting every second post- Would that then risk the thread being removed?

Reactions: 15
Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻
The prices of her garments it was probably only 8 sales 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻
Every time she takes one step forward she does some dumb tit like this 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every time she takes one step forward she does some dumb tit like this 🙄
Queue post about the haters and bullies and scroll on and unfollow and tall poppy , sprinkled in amongst the tears and how she’s allowed to be ‘happy at her success because SHE WORKS SOOOOO HARD as a small business owner’. Wonder who’s designs , work, ideas and effort she’s ripped off lately??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably the temperature, assuming she has it quite warm being winter? I only put my toddler in our spa in summer when it’s not 38 degrees haha.
Yea I can't stand her either but that's a bit too picky. My babies always went in the spa at that age. Usually followed by a huge drink of water and a shower. I just didn't film it.

Reactions: 10
Yea I can't stand her either but that's a bit too picky. My babies always went in the spa at that age. Usually followed by a huge drink of water and a shower. I just didn't film it.
Whaaaat? You didn’t film it? How outrageous! Did it even happen then? Please don’t tell us you just enjoyed a moment with your kids where you were fully present -and not #Ad or #Sponsored or #Paidpartnership. What is this nonsense?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hard to believe! I live in the region and have seen ZERO promo for the shop (I don’t follow her) and I actually walked right past it on Saturday and didn’t even notice it was there!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wtf !!! Tone deaf much ? Faarrk she is gross

Reactions: 2
As much as I hate to defend SA, she has talked in the past about how they put the temperature way down so they could take Asher in the spa (and she also used to say the same when she was preggers 👀)

Reactions: 3
She also used to say she took all the pillows and crap out of his cot when he slept… but she didn’t. She lies constantly.
Good point! She used to make a big song and dance about it whenever she showed him in the spa - so who knows if she actually does it now. No doubt she's bred a super advanced, stair-proof, heat-resistant baby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Good point! She used to make a big song and dance about it whenever she showed him in the spa - so who knows if she actually does it now. No doubt she's bred a super advanced, stair-proof, heat-resistant baby 🙄
she told him it was hot, so he would have to regulate his temperature better.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
so hard to believe 😬 that's a lot of $$$ for rent for 8 months and i haven't heard or seen anything in the Fb groups about it either (i live in the manawatu) but jeepers i wonder how far people came from to little old Filly 😂 like yeah good on ya 😆 but like 😳

Reactions: 2
As much as I hate to defend SA, she has talked in the past about how they put the temperature way down so they could take Asher in the spa (and she also used to say the same when she was preggers 👀)
She also said she was donating money to charity doesnt mean she did...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t stand her but what’s wrong with a swim?
as others said it’s the temp issue . A lot of private spas you pay for have an age restriction.

SA has asked her dr about the spa and Asher 😂
How do people even send her messages to ask these questions 🤔 Hi Simone 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I JUST COPIED AND PASTED FROM PREV THREAD, NOT MY POST BUT THIS WILL ANSWER QUITE A FEW FREQ ASKED QUESTIONS:

Also Katie, no one gives a tit if you call a Jus a Jus… people give a tit when you are an entitled asshole and abuse Museum staff for not letting your dog in, check your self love!

Wow I’m lost, don’t know half these people 🤣
My “re-cap”:

Magnolia: SO SO toxic, scary, narcissistic, treats her kids like dirt, could write a whole page on her alone!

Katie Hawkey: Loves herself an “influencer” friendship, entitled, bullied staff when they wouldn’t let her dog into a museum (I mean FFS), but I think in general means well.

Culture of Grace and Jordan/Nana Whittaker:
Ones a pastors wife and the other very Christian, but keeping those points in mind I don’t mind either of them or their content!
Harmless follows!

Summer: Lovelt, genuine, good tan product with a doosh husband that will hopefully do a U turn and see what a catch he’s married to!

Rebecca Keil: Same as Summer except her husband seems to be doing the hard yards, love this Chic!

Carmen Lett: Same as above? Amazing, both her and her husband work their asses off and you can see the pain and guilt when it comes to juggling kids with school holidays etc.

Kelly Coe: Boss babe but her staff member “Jess” is scary and has issues

Louisa Morley: Toxic Marriage, And her Blenheim friends are not good people (see first thread, one cheated with her husbands boss and then stole from her workplace, another ran someone down and killed them, then tried to get out of it) toxic mean girls club.
Hospital staff have come out and said how horrible they are to them, and lots of other claims about the way they act and treat others.

Ness Watson: Cheated on her husband with her best friends husband. Part of the toxic Louisa group.

Kate your FAKE mate: Loves to lecture and look down on mums that don’t parent her way, BUT “You’re alll doing ammmmmazzinnnbg Mates, I’m doing better though GOIS but your all ammmazzzinnnngg we are all ammmmazzzinnnng, but I’m the BEST cos I’m and ECE teacher and did I mention I’ve been to AFRICA?!” Re-visit when she has three kids and realises she was a twit for her new mum one child lectures…. Sorry…. “EDUCATING”

Simone Anderson: To be fair I don’t have an issue with the cleaning as I’m a clean freak and get criticism for it, so I appreciate she is trying to normalise it! Also Asher is adorable and I also taught my kids not to touch windows etc!
HOWEVER, my beef is with her donation drama and not being honest!

HMHC/Lisa Hays: Toxic mean girls, bullied another influencer, then preach mental health etc.

Loving Ellie’s Belly: Lovely girl, means well, just needs to look at her diet etc to help with migraines etc. before preaching “I’ve tried everything” but has a milo with 6 Spoons of Milo and 4 of sugar, I agree with body positivity but the think people need to still be conscious of the health side of eating so much sugar etc.

Love from your Dads: Got a whole new thread? So problematic that I have no idea where to start!

Bec Whitley: “look at moi” loves to expose herself but hey, got it flaunt it I guess!

Makaia: Only followed since Her Simone dramas, but respect her, some of her work is questionable but she’s had a rough ride lately!

Megan Mansell/Hannah Laity/Daisy Dagg/Sharon Casey/: Enjoy their Mum content and seem reasonably down to earth!

Angel Heron: LOVE….!!!

Cherie: Bossbabe, acing things, please ditch Magnolia!

StuffRenneWrites: Another “real” follow, love her parenting chat, her husband is amazing love his humour, he’s a good follow, hard workers, farming is not switching off, you live, work, and breath the same space, even 9pm dinner chats are usually work! So if she seems “rich” they bloody deserve it, however, the new house was an insurance claim, and the white Range Rover is pretending to be a Mazda!

Eva Jones: Lovely Lady but has some sad issues!

One in a bullion: Created account after surrogacy, gets very defensive and passive aggressive at question boxes, try’s a bit hard, but seems a lovely lady if she dropped the “front”, such a shame she is influenced by love from your dads, run chic! Fast! -NOW
CANCELLED

I tried following Sera Lynne, Mandy and Moochstyle after this post, I just can’t… unfollowed quickly, although I followed Mandy a while back and LOVED her sister 🤣🤣

Prob missed some but 🤷‍♀️

Glad Als is out, I don’t follow, I had a quick look one time after all the hype, she is clearly quite mentally challenged and I find a lot of the chat around her quite uncomfortable.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.