New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻
I find this sort of thing mega tacky. Can’t you just say you had a great opening weekend without letting people know how many months rent you paid? Business expenses go well past just the rent. Her clothes are made from cheap fabrics and when you’re charging that much for an item of clothing, I want to see some social responsibility behind the manufacture of them. Are the fibres natural? Ethically produced? Are the workers in her factories paid a living wage?I would never pay $140 for a 100% polyester dress.That fabric probably costs her $5 a meter.

Reactions: 26
My recap from what I remember, don’t follow all the people 🤪

HMHC: kids hardly at school, may as well be taught by the cat. Now renamed Maria from Mangere / MFM. Concerned that school holidays is coming up after a school term lol
LFYD: don’t follow but is on some world tour, upsetting his husband and putting on show his bean bag through his speedos as well as showing his bush??? :oops:
Jess cake person: also don’t follow something about billboard, sounds like she needs to go to work, take some cake making lessons and how to make caramel sauce herself.
Ali: ta ta, glad we don’t have to see about you anymore.
Peeni or fruit lady: didn’t know who that was, but thinks sending her child to steal should be allowed nowadays.
Simone: still no word on her women’s refuge donation, will we ever? But we did hear about Asher roo’s new jungle Jim in his big boy room, lucky boy 🥰
Pebbles: anti abortion, needs her head checked by the sound of it
Millie: where oh where are your doggies Millie?
Erin: we found a name!!! At least it’s not hedgehog
Shaaanxo: had her child also, unsure if this thread - but she has her own thread anyway 😊

This is all I can remember, I don’t follow a lot of these kiwi influencers just here for a laff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
With the whole not talking about private accounts thing I just can’t help but laugh that a certain someone could have saved herself an entire weekend of deleting thousands of followers 😂 that’s all I will say.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well MFM's kids have started the school holidays a week early 🤣
No criticism, just funny 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even if Sera isnt making up stories, it could just be hype. It won't always be that busy or popular. Especially with her prices it's not like u would go there each weekend and spend up large. Everyone who wanted to go has now probably gone, and it will be dead quiet from here on in 😂

Reactions: 8
as others said it’s the temp issue . A lot of private spas you pay for have an age restriction.

SA has asked her dr about the spa and Asher 😂
How do people even send her messages to ask these questions 🤔 Hi Simone 👋
Wonder if she has the sake doctor as MFM

Reactions: 2
Gosh in Queensland close contacts no longer have to isolate with the positive case! Imagine if that was the same for MFM!

Thoughts? Is this hard to believe? 🫣 Just cause commercial rent is not cheap & even with her over priced clothes surely there’s not gonna be booming business in little old Feilding especially with a majority of the country struggling to pay their bills vs buying a $200 jacket.
Has anyone purchased anything from Friday Flamingo? Who’s gonna volunteer to go to the shop for a nosey for us lol🕵🏻
Okay I'm not overly proud of this but I'm one of those people who finds it satisfying going full FBI...😂

Found real estate listing for the building she's renting in (given the store address is publicly available) - not sure exactly how recent tbh, doesn't say when sold. But in that, it lists total rental income as 53k per year. It looks like she's occupying half of the building so let's assume she's maybe paying half the total rent, 26.5k. Assuming that rate, 8 months rent would be 17.6k. Sure, maybe with recent times (more businesses closing and vacating commercial rentals) the landlord isn't still charging that much rent - but I dunno that it'd be that much less.

So... Do we believe that, if every customer was spending an average of 200* (looking at their prices)... She had 88 customers in her first few days? 🤔🤔🤔 Sure, Sera. Maybe just keep your bragging a bit more vague next time.

*and even then, that's assuming the total cost of the goods - not the actual profit margin on each - so if anything she'd have to mean gross income rather than actual profit

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I thought they didn't have to isolate again if they've had covid in the last 90 days - didn't they all have covid previously? When was that?

Reactions: 4
I thought they didn't have to isolate again if they've had covid in the last 90 days - didn't they all have covid previously? When was that?
29 days isn't it? I don't think they have had covid but they have had every other sickness under the sun.

Reactions: 4
Okay I'm not overly proud of this but I'm one of those people who finds it satisfying going full FBI...😂

Found real estate listing for the building she's renting in (given the store address is publicly available) - not sure exactly how recent tbh, doesn't say when sold. But in that, it lists total rental income as 53k per year. It looks like she's occupying half of the building so let's assume she's maybe paying half the total rent, 26.5k. Assuming that rate, 8 months rent would be 17.6k. Sure, maybe with recent times (more businesses closing and vacating commercial rentals) the landlord isn't still charging that much rent - but I dunno that it'd be that much less.

So... Do we believe that, if every customer was spending an average of 200* (looking at their prices)... She had 88 customers in her first few days? 🤔🤔🤔 Sure, Sera. Maybe just keep your bragging a bit more vague next time.

*and even then, that's assuming the total cost of the goods - not the actual profit margin on each - so if anything she'd have to mean gross income rather than actual profit

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂
You are my spirit animal! I looked up the same thing 😂 my folks used to own some commerical buildings up that was so I knew vaguely what the rents were round there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
29 days isn't it? I don't think they have had covid but they have had every other sickness under the sun.
I feel as though it was her and Ronan who got it, and it was around the time Tattle possibly starting becoming more known to these influencers - so probably past the 29 day limit now

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.