New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this is the second sponsored tik tok I have seen from Kate Eileen and this one just is the cherry on top 🙄 ‘I saw this in my local supermarket the other day and wanted to try it’ As if she didn’t get sent this and paid to say that tit? She’s becoming so fake and hate when influencers say the whole ‘I’ve been really wanting to try this’ etc about sponsored / gifted content.
She did a TikTok #AD shopping at new world and how it was “compareable” to countdown or pak n save and all the comments were like ripping the piss that new world is the most expensive supermarket and she’s delusional if she thinks it’s affordable for most families 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh, has Em just had a baby? I think Chloe's 'baby' is more a toddler.

New builds will hopefully sell well come auction time.
Yeah she definately just had a babie because I saw her birth story on Katie’s stories

I recon she’s on the pipe now. Which is why the kids have to wake them up with a coffee in the morning. She’s gotten sunken in cheeks now and quite skinny. He’s a known drug user (of that sort) so I recon he’s gotten her addicted. Funny. I grew up with her and she NEVER was the way she is now. She’s even changed how she speaks. All for the gram
Is this about ally alsworld or someone else?

Reactions: 2
Naaaah I’m with Katie. She’s a health professional + has does a tit tonne of advocating for the vaccine & general H&S at this time - did you really think she’d BF her girl in dirty scrubs, like really?!

Reactions: 12
Oh who dis? You here? Katie is madddddd🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry, but even when I visit someone in hospital I feel so dirty and gross. They are the most unhygienic places ever. bleeping repulsive. I couldn’t imagine wearing scrubs home clean or not. I’m sure Katie isn’t a dirty person, I don’t even know her but this is yuck!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
OfficiallyEm latest group of new Patreon/close friends stories suckers... Seems they are bonding over their experience of being called out on here 😂
Screenshot_20220706-233117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
blessedindoubles - in the current market with test rates and serviceability with the amount of kids they have, I don’t see them getting approved for a new mortgage?
You don’t get a new mortgage you just get your old one transferred to the new property

I’m sorry but this is the second sponsored tik tok I have seen from Kate Eileen and this one just is the cherry on top 🙄 ‘I saw this in my local supermarket the other day and wanted to try it’ As if she didn’t get sent this and paid to say that tit? She’s becoming so fake and hate when influencers say the whole ‘I’ve been really wanting to try this’ etc about sponsored / gifted content.
She irritates me so bad and I don't know why..

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck! Christian has posted about Kelly saying they gave her 5 weeks off to go spend time alone with her family seen hasn't seen them in 3.5 years and they go gate crash there holiday time together and him and Mark go on a date day leaving kelly to look after kids, havnt even had them 2 weeks on own sooo sad poor Kelly

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Man I’ve missed 21 pages because life and work have been getting in the way 😆

anyway, Carmen… when is that poor girl going to have a chance to rest that foot!!! Looks so sore! First Rotorua and now theme parks in Aussie 😞

Reactions: 7
Does this mean poor Phil is on kids duty while MFM lies in bed or on the couch coz poor me 😔 honestly, that guy deserves a better fate, and a haircut!
They hate getting rats because they have them twice a week in hopes she has a legitimate reason to keep them home every time they have a sniffle, just to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.