New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit yes! I've never understood the oh my husband won't be happy, or the don't tell my husband. I just buy whatever I want and he doesn't care 🤣
And those are all free #gifted #ad anyway, maybe they are ashamed of their husband seeing how much free stuff they have scrounged up lol 😂 but you can’t be that ashamed if you then show all your followers lol

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it cringe when people post up photos of the courier packages that arrive for the day sitting by the doorstep? And are like aah all this to unpack today, or omg shame all these parcels arrived today and my husband is home ??? Like wtf lol 😂
Mine actually commented that I hadn’t had a package in a while. I soon took care of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The bikinis Edna wears- does anyone actually think they look nice? She has a hot body but those bikinis I think look yuck, and I am all for wearing a cheeky cut but omfg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
i was so totally off with blessed in doubles 😂 just a hop skip and jump to CHCH 😳 her ramble today was 😵💫😵💫

Reactions: 2
Yes Magnolia is getting more desperate by the day in every way possible, looks like Cherie is maybe mentoring her.
Magnolias doing a few things the same as Pepper&Me.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but this is the second sponsored tik tok I have seen from Kate Eileen and this one just is the cherry on top 🙄 ‘I saw this in my local supermarket the other day and wanted to try it’ As if she didn’t get sent this and paid to say that tit? She’s becoming so fake and hate when influencers say the whole ‘I’ve been really wanting to try this’ etc about sponsored / gifted content.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I used to quite enjoy 5kiwikids but now it’s literally all about subscribing to her Patreon.

Just like Talz I watched a minute of her very boring live on Instagram , and someone asked about her only fans. That’s on my Patreon

Reactions: 7
The bikinis Edna wears- does anyone actually think they look nice? She has a hot body but those bikinis I think look yuck, and I am all for wearing a cheeky cut but omfg
She’s fit for sure but sometimes it’s better to leave a little bit to the imagination. Her bikinis don’t leave you wondering anything, except for how uncomfortable it must be. I mean, it’d chafe like a mofo right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.