New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What church are they affiliated with?
The big church, the only church, the church of jesus, the one and only jesus. The one that shows the way and guides her and speaks to her.... im pretty sure he was the one who told her to move to a small town and home school her kids because mainstream was just not the right way and OMG now he is saying to move to a city and put her kids back in the devils schools. Sooooo confusing!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re breastfeeding in scrubs - I don't change my clothes before I breastfeed my babies, I don't have a shower and change clothes every time I wanted to breastfeed when in hospital. Not quite sure why that was such a zomg moment, its not like she would be coming home in dirty scrubs and common sense would indicate if ones clothes were dirty or had been involved in other peoples body fluids you would change them regardless.

Re LFYD - I would prob do the same, those kids have had Kelly in their lives nearly every single moment since birth. She's like their mum, so suddenly being ripped away from that would be incredibly traumatic for them (and for Kelly) and I don't agree that they have only been raised by her, even from the short snippets we get to see I would not have gotten the impression that the M & C aren't raising the kids. They are lucky they have a village!
What's with the working parent hate? Thousands of people desperately want their children but still work once they are here, whether that's through choice or through necessity. Id love to have a Nanny but its outside my budget, and my older child's needs have meant that having an Au Pair is not a possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does this mean poor Phil is on kids duty while MFM lies in bed or on the couch coz poor me 😔 honestly, that guy deserves a better fate, and a haircut!
Im not a hairdresser or barber but im happy to #gift him a free haircut!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this mean poor Phil is on kids duty while MFM lies in bed or on the couch coz poor me 😔 honestly, that guy deserves a better fate, and a haircut!
She’s ranting about parenting while sick try being a single parent and being sick with no one else to look after your kids

Reactions: 8
oh wow she is? i accidentally used the wrong pronouns for her on a live, i said hii uncle and she was not happy 😵💫 was genuine mistake but spill the tea? i'm always curious if the children are her siblings/nieces/nephews etc cos i'm nosey lol
They are her niece and nephews she has took on at the start watching her when she had few followers she was lovely. Very nice and well spoken. Her 600k has went right to her head she thinks she's a gods gift She swears none stop and went on and on about her "small tits" when someone asked did she do Dr who make up she screamed at the screen "did I bleeping say I did Dr who make up" she is a horrible horrible woman. (She's transgender)

Reactions: 3
Re breastfeeding in scrubs - I don't change my clothes before I breastfeed my babies, I don't have a shower and change clothes every time I wanted to breastfeed when in hospital. Not quite sure why that was such a zomg moment, its not like she would be coming home in dirty scrubs and common sense would indicate if ones clothes were dirty or had been involved in other peoples body fluids you would change them regardless.

Re LFYD - I would prob do the same, those kids have had Kelly in their lives nearly every single moment since birth. She's like their mum, so suddenly being ripped away from that would be incredibly traumatic for them (and for Kelly) and I don't agree that they have only been raised by her, even from the short snippets we get to see I would not have gotten the impression that the M & C aren't raising the kids. They are lucky they have a village!
What's with the working parent hate? Thousands of people desperately want their children but still work once they are here, whether that's through choice or through necessity. Id love to have a Nanny but its outside my budget, and my older child's needs have meant that having an Au Pair is not a possibility.
You're reading into things - there's no working parent hate. I'm a working parent too. I just think the fact Lulu was unbothered when Christian went away for a week to his firefighting training, and burst into tears when reunited with Kelly, speaks volumes about the emotional bonds formed.

Sometimes it feels like Christian exploits his children to bolster his own profile and fame - would he be that interesting to watch, and have the same following, without them? I don't doubt that he loves them but I'm not sure their best interests are at the heart of his decision making. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Had anyone seen how Marnie is looking into getting someone to watch her kids a few times a week? I don’t understand why she doesn’t just send Riv to school?! Like if homeschooling is too difficult then don’t do it 🤷🏼‍♀️
this is probably a controversial opinion but all the benefit bashing in here is a bit yuck all this ‘my taxpayer dollars’ is just 🤮 sure she earning other incomes but none of us really know how much that is, her baby daddy is probably reluctant to step up and pay for stuff, yes that makes him a POS but it ain’t my business. I don’t envy anyone that is on the benefit, it’s a farking hard life and capitalism farking sucks that it only values people upon how much money they make. The real frauds are all those big business and grifting religious organisations making bank and paying hardly any tax or no tax. Those are the people you should be angry at. Not some woman and her kids trying to make ends meet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I felt sooooo bad for poor baby Lulu reading that post.

Trauma in babies who are separated from their mothers at birth is well documented from the mass adoptions in the 60s, so it stands to reason it is traumatic for a baby to be separated from her birth parent (one in a bullion) even though she is not biologically related to her, she is all she knew.

Then Lulu is raised by a Nanny cus even though Mark and Christian wanted kids sooooo badly, they can't be bothered raising them themselves. Lulu has bonded with Kelly as her mother, of course she's going to burst into tears after not seeing her for weeks. Babies can't communicate deep feelings like that but being separated from a mother figure for the second time in her tiny life, that poor poor baby.

Psychiatrists say the trauma that happens to us before we have language affects us the worst because we don't have words to put to what has happened to us to help process it. Poor Lulu. She's going to need a lot of therapy when she grows up.
This! It’s extremely traumatic for babies to be separated at birth, the home they have spent 9 months growing in, that person is all they know. It’s their known. Not bashing surrogacy at all, but it’s known to have traumatic effects on the child. It doesn’t matter if the woman wasn’t their biological child, it’s what the baby knew- their sounds, their movements etc. it’s why there is an in arms period (sometimes known as the 4th trimester) and to then be separated from Kelly!

• Heart
You're reading into things - there's no working parent hate. I'm a working parent too. I just think the fact Lulu was unbothered when Christian went away for a week to his firefighting training, and burst into tears when reunited with Kelly, speaks volumes about the emotional bonds formed.
My kids never gave a toss when their dad left, he was the working parent in their early years and I was the main caregiver. Its quite common for kids to have super strong bonds with their main caregiver, which in this case is Kelly, doesn't mean they aren't raising the kids in conjunction with Kelly which was the gist of my comment about working parent hate.

Reactions: 5
I felt sooooo bad for poor baby Lulu reading that post.

Trauma in babies who are separated from their mothers at birth is well documented from the mass adoptions in the 60s, so it stands to reason it is traumatic for a baby to be separated from her birth parent (one in a bullion) even though she is not biologically related to her, she is all she knew.

Then Lulu is raised by a Nanny cus even though Mark and Christian wanted kids sooooo badly, they can't be bothered raising them themselves. Lulu has bonded with Kelly as her mother, of course she's going to burst into tears after not seeing her for weeks. Babies can't communicate deep feelings like that but being separated from a mother figure for the second time in her tiny life, that poor poor baby.

Psychiatrists say the trauma that happens to us before we have language affects us the worst because we don't have words to put to what has happened to us to help process it. Poor Lulu. She's going to need a lot of therapy when she grows up.
Sorry i have dumb question. Who is Kelly?

Sorry i have dumb question. Who is Kelly?
She is their nanny.

Sometimes it feels like Christian exploits his children to bolster his own profile and fame - would he be that interesting to watch, and have the same following, without them? I don't doubt that he loves them but I'm not sure their best interests are at the heart of his decision making. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I used to actually really enjoy them and could look past most of their oblivious rich person crap. But this morning when he showed the video of the woman bending over and said here's some eye candy for you? Yea na I've given them a big unfollow now.

• Sick
Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets icky vibes from this...
In my opinion the chap at the front looks rather too young to be ogling over... Both of them really. And the simple fact that he has said 'boys'.
I dunno, maybe I'm just seeing this wrong but definitely gives me a creepy icky feel!
I just think he shouldn't be sharing anyone's body on Instagram whether they're in public or not. It's creepy AF. Who takes photos or videos of strangers to oogle or share to thousands of people??

Reactions: 20
imagine the whinging if she didn’t have a husband there to help? Try covid when you’re a single parent & your kid wants the comfort of you. No way to avoid it and no one there to tap in for you when you’re feeling like ass yourself.

• Heart
Jessie Guru chat, shared by Skete who is some sort of campaigner for good these days, TF but Jessie’s point is super relevant. Saw this on Anna Reeves IG the other day, when are people going to get a clue!
was just going to post this. Anna Reeve has lead quite a privileged existence so I'm not shocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.