New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell her lifes all about the gram! She wants to brag about her "amazing" life.... Looks like she just his kids baby sitter lol. And shes prob using him for his money. He obvs has something big to do with the gang if he can afford all those cars etc.
That’s all she does. Babysit his kids while he’s off having threesomes and bleeping other girls 🤫 oh the things I know.. I could never message her calling her out bc she’s literally crazy and would track me down and make my life hell. So I just lol from afar 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s all she does. Babysit his kids while he’s off having threesomes and bleeping other girls 🤫 oh the things I know.. I could never message her calling her out bc she’s literally crazy and would track me down and make my life hell. So I just lol from afar 😀
Who is gang wife? This has intrigued me to have a stalk

Oooooooh tell us more pls LOL

Who is gang wife? This has intrigued me to have a stalk
Ally in Akl

Reactions: 1
I think Stacy and Adam could take this out ... they're very clever and have great ideas.
Uhhhhhhh….are we talking about the same people here?

You mean Stacy and Adam, the people who literally had multi coloured disembodied hands erupting out of the wall of their kitchen/dining room, and chose to shove a bench with stools right up against the back of the chairs of a dining table they smooshed into the space that wasn’t big enough for it?

Yeah, great ideas.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uhhhhhhh….are we talking about the same people here?

You mean Stacy and Adam, the people who literally had multi coloured disembodied hands erupting out of the wall of their kitchen/dining room, and chose to shove a bench with stools right up against the back of the chairs of a dining table they smooshed into the space that wasn’t big enough for it?

Yeah, great ideas.
I quite liked the hands - great for bag and coat storage.

Not a fan of stools at all ... in any setting ... they're bloody uncomfortable and are usually too high to slot under a bench.

Reactions: 2
Yes I can't wait for The Block. Quinn and Ben are my favourites. They have done a couple of houses since they were on TV last.

Reactions: 5
allys cheating man is a hells angel isn’t he? i thought i saw a photo of him patched once. could be wrong. but yeah she’s a bleeping joke, she used to be the exact opposite of what she is now, and didn’t seem like the type of mother who would let her kids around the tit they live now 😬😂 cracks me up how she always says “dogg” when referring to her literal dog (which is named xanny lol). like does that make you gangster? i love my baby dogg.

also cracks me up that ally talks about how they’re sooo busy with the kids and they live this chaotic busy life stay up so late working that the kids have to wake them up with coffee in the morning (ridiculous) but they have 50/50 care? so they have a lot of kid free time. but she needs to express almost every single day how BUSSSYYYY💘 they are. okay sis.

updating myself: heaps of hells angels gear on the loyal man and his kids on ally’s gram so yeah think he’s a part of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
allys cheating man is a hells angel isn’t he? i thought i saw a photo of him patched once. could be wrong. but yeah she’s a bleeping joke, she used to be the exact opposite of what she is now, and didn’t seem like the type of mother who would let her kids around the tit they live now 😬😂 cracks me up how she always says “dogg” when referring to her literal dog (which is named xanny lol). like does that make you gangster? i love my baby dogg.

also cracks me up that ally talks about how they’re sooo busy with the kids and they live this chaotic busy life stay up so late working that the kids have to wake them up with coffee in the morning (ridiculous) but they have 50/50 care? so they have a lot of kid free time. but she needs to express almost every single day how BUSSSYYYY💘 they are. okay sis.

updating myself: heaps of hells angels gear on the loyal man and his kids on ally’s gram so yeah think he’s a part of that.
The pictures of the kids pulling the fingers put me off, among other things.

duck me dead!! Simmo paid for something? Wonder how that made her feel?
Probably tried to get them for free first.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I recon she’s on the pipe now. Which is why the kids have to wake them up with a coffee in the morning. She’s gotten sunken in cheeks now and quite skinny. He’s a known drug user (of that sort) so I recon he’s gotten her addicted. Funny. I grew up with her and she NEVER was the way she is now. She’s even changed how she speaks. All for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it cringe when people post up photos of the courier packages that arrive for the day sitting by the doorstep? And are like aah all this to unpack today, or omg shame all these parcels arrived today and my husband is home ??? Like wtf lol 😂

Reactions: 12
The pictures of the kids pulling the fingers put me off, among other things.

Probably tried to get them for free first.
SAME! it’s like every photo, like why allow them to do that and post it. not once but over and over again. yuck

I recon she’s on the pipe now. Which is why the kids have to wake them up with a coffee in the morning. She’s gotten sunken in cheeks now and quite skinny. He’s a known drug user (of that sort) so I recon he’s gotten her addicted. Funny. I grew up with her and she NEVER was the way she is now. She’s even changed how she speaks. All for the gram
yeah her cheeks freaked me out in her recent photo, they’re super sunken. even from following her since a few years ago the way she writes on her stories and her captions has changed so much it’s gross hahahah even the way she writes is manic and sounds like she’s pinging.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it cringe when people post up photos of the courier packages that arrive for the day sitting by the doorstep? And are like aah all this to unpack today, or omg shame all these parcels arrived today and my husband is home ??? Like wtf lol 😂
Holy tit yes! I've never understood the oh my husband won't be happy, or the don't tell my husband. I just buy whatever I want and he doesn't care 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.