New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I'm not overly proud of this but I'm one of those people who finds it satisfying going full FBI...šŸ˜‚

Found real estate listing for the building she's renting in (given the store address is publicly available) - not sure exactly how recent tbh, doesn't say when sold. But in that, it lists total rental income as 53k per year. It looks like she's occupying half of the building so let's assume she's maybe paying half the total rent, 26.5k. Assuming that rate, 8 months rent would be 17.6k. Sure, maybe with recent times (more businesses closing and vacating commercial rentals) the landlord isn't still charging that much rent - but I dunno that it'd be that much less.

So... Do we believe that, if every customer was spending an average of 200* (looking at their prices)... She had 88 customers in her first few days? šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤” Sure, Sera. Maybe just keep your bragging a bit more vague next time.

*and even then, that's assuming the total cost of the goods - not the actual profit margin on each - so if anything she'd have to mean gross income rather than actual profit

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk šŸ˜‚
Will you marry me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s a first time mum-with twins no less.I think sheā€™s overwhelmed and overthinking everything but at least she has the babies best interests at heart.
Yes couldnā€™t agree more. I like her a lot and appreciate her being quite honest about her experience. I was meaning my comment purely from a helpful perspective as Iā€™d love for her to feel more relaxed in her parenting and it wasnā€™t meant as a criticism. I also equally acknowledge that there is nothing worse than receiving unsolicited mum advice šŸ˜‚ so she just has to figure out what works for her

Reactions: 4
Simoneā€™s been rather quiet today. Very few ads finally. She must have realised from fridays drama

Iā€™m down a wormhole. Skete posted a Q box for a friend - SabbyJeyxx ->>> Iā€™m now on her page & reading drama about unpaid rent, ex bachelor chick, white priv etc. etc. Whoā€™s the chick???
Pretty sure itā€™s all in a previous thread

Reactions: 2
Simoneā€™s been rather quiet today. Very few ads finally. She must have realised from fridays drama
I doubt it? She does not have a ConsciencešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Imagine if after Friday that brands have decided to cool off from using her for a bit until that heat dies down
I also hope the next time this happens, the same is done!!! Until she acknowledges the Womanā€™s Refuge incident then duck her, dumb smelly minge molešŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But wait did you see how amazing it was Asher playing at the coffee table right next to a vase and not being tempted to touch it !?

• Haha
Iā€™m sorry but Marnies World? Stop drinking so much and youā€™ll feel better. Put Mack on medication thatā€™ll actually help him (if you can be bothered to give it to him)
If only sheā€™d stopped drinking so much when she was pregnant with Mack, then maybe he wouldnā€™t be so deregulated.
Sheā€™s honesty the worst. Sheā€™s so self centered. ā€œOh no my husband is injured and in pain so I have to look to do all the looking after of my childrenā€ Boo fuckign hoo.

Canā€™t wait to see her help Phil out while heā€™s sick, mow the lawns as he canā€™t while heā€™s sick, she could do a bit of weeding while sheā€™s there.
I love how yesterday she ā€œhad to handle the play date on her own as Phil was in bed sickā€ wow your a bleeping inspiration you lazy twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh MFM next sponsor is Thermomix which she was apparently 'into before the NZ hype started'
Love they've had a cult following for years and years I suppose Hays is behind this now she's gone private??

Ugh MFM next sponsor is Thermomix which she was apparently 'into before the NZ hype started'
Love they've had a cult following for years and years I suppose Hays is behind this now she's gone private??
Gummy Hays is probably desperate for customers since she shut down her main page. She still has her business page but nowhere near the amount of followers she had šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Canā€™t wait to see her help Phil out while heā€™s sick, mow the lawns as he canā€™t while heā€™s sick, she could do a bit of weeding while sheā€™s there.
I love how yesterday she ā€œhad to handle the play date on her own as Phil was in bed sickā€ wow your a bleeping inspiration you lazy twit!
Imagine having 4 kids and then they have friends over and handling it by yourself . šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøIā€™m going to get shot for this comment but sheā€™s just not cut out to be a mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.