New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see the bed Zazi has been hinting at for weeks what’s finally been gifted with no “ad” or “pp” 🙄 ffs

Reactions: 4
Claudia Harris did the same thing asking if anyone had any products for postpartum that she could buy and what do you know a small biz offers to send her some, even though she already knew about said biz as she said she bought off them last time too. I bet she was wanting viva la vulva to see her post and was wanting them to send to her.
She’s also done the same recently with merino , will be interesting to see if she gets any of that sent to her 😏

Reactions: 2
Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Ok Talz how about addressing the additional income you have received from your patron then?there was one month you had over 500 patreons did you declare that? I noticed your patreons have gone well down lately anyway, not a surprise considering the lack of effort you put in to it. I knew someone who subscribed and said it was a complete rip off.

Reactions: 13
are you talking about talz? cause i was talking about caitlyn hodges with the ridiculous free formula. but totally agree wtf are aimn up to using talz as a rep hahaha maybe they were hoping it would make them look diverse?!
Yes, funny as Talz was also talking about putting her baby on formula so I assumed you were talking about her🤣🤣

Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Dumb arse bleep!! Wonder if Hello Fresh and AIMN would like to see her kind of classy content🧐🧐🧐

Ok Talz how about addressing the additional income you have received from your patron then?there was one month you had over 500 patreons did you declare that? I noticed your patreons have gone well down lately anyway, not a surprise considering the lack of effort you put in to it. I knew someone who subscribed and said it was a complete rip off.
And she thinks we are all desperate for being on tattle?? Wowza!! Desperate is paying someone a monthly fee to read tit about them🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Is she bleeping dumb. If you’re in an emotional relationship, sleep over and people see you as a couple then you’re in a bleeping relationship and shouldn’t be receiving the bene. And to post it all over Insta. Guess who’s calling winz tomorrow to be added to her long list of complaints just because she told me to 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wowsers she's pissed 😬
Wow what an idiot “not financially dependent on him”.. yeah no tit, because you’re still getting your benefit therefore you don’t need to be financially dependent on him 😂

maybe if you weren’t committing fraud you might need to be financially dependent on him 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah Erana said it on her stories. He just left the house one day without telling someone and then the next day (I think) she said he has been found and committed suicide. So sad. ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Winz aren’t that dumb that they won’t know the situation. How bleeping tit and potentially dangerous would it be for women if they can’t have any kind of a relationship with a man without being financially dependent on them. Women should be allowed to have sex and allowed to slowly work on a relationship without fear of a fraud charge.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Winz aren’t that dumb that they won’t know the situation. How bleeping tit and potentially dangerous would it be for women if they can’t have any kind of a relationship with a man without being financially dependent on them. Women should be allowed to have sex and allowed to slowly work on a relationship without fear of a fraud charge.
yep I agree, hence why my issue is more with the amount of income she was earning on the side without declaring.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.